Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    Well knowing me, I'd fail every mechanic nearly every time. Despite having played this game for going on 6 years now I still can't do a raid without failing several mechanics, even if I've been there before. I have people mad at me all the time for being basically dead weight, and the 24mans are full of people like me.
    What are you doing that you consistently fail mechanics that you understand how to solve? Do you have a specific example?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    What are you doing that you consistently fail mechanics that you understand how to solve? Do you have a specific example?
    Specific examples? No, because I don't remember the names of all the bosses and raids. Usually the trials give me heaps of trouble though, and some mechanics in the 24mans. To this day I have no idea how to do some of the mechanics in the Heavensward and Stormblood trials and alliance raids. The 8mans can be a bit easier sometimes, until I get to bosses like Kefka and the like. I would LOVE a death recap like @dragothica mentioned. I'd also like a dungeon journal too, so I can at least get familiar with boss mechanics without having to be dead weight every time I go there.