Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    World bosses mounts I find very annoying. not only I can only farm it on a weekly basis. I have to wait for them to respawn like an idiot and tag them before some1 1 shot them every time I log an alt.

I basically gave up on them after 4 years of constant farming and never seen any of them (sha of anger- oondosta - galaak - nalaak)
    Atleast we have Warmode now, tagging a World Boss on a PvP server was impossible in Legion due to broken sharding and you being always grouped with 40 members of the opposing faction at all times.
    Also, cleared all bosses every week for a year straight in 5.4. - never seen a single one drop (for ANYONE in the raid)
    how small is the change? astronomical, and to think I wasted so much time doing this useless shit

7+ Year Old Account
    There are a lot of them that hurt the game like rep loot boxes, pathfinder and races but the worst to me is AP. AP killed the way i played the game.

RNG on its own is annoying. time gating is something that I actively dislike, I'd rather decide on my own time gating thank you very much.

but when you combine time gating WITH RNG? UGH. basically, I think ALL holiday mounts etc should have a holiday currency purchase options. I'm fine if it takes doing every single daily every single day to afford the mount, but IMO it NEEDS to be available for those of us whom rng doesn't like. same goes for paragon mounts. and pets. basically anything that is combination of rng with limited/restricted time to farm it? STOP IT. one or the other, NOT both at the same time.

congrats to those of you whom rng took pity on and gave you those mounts. the rest of us are NOT so lucky.

The grind for the PvP rank rewards also comes to mind. Getting the Artefakt skin was still doable, but after the change grinding up to the black mount has become just bonkers.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Paragon rep for mounts is the fucking worst.

We used to be able to get the rep to exalted, then buy the mounts. Now we have to get to exalted, then repeatedly grind out the same rep for a RNG chance at getting the mount. It's fucking stupid.

Can't think of anything that i find unacceptable really. However I do find that timegating grinds is a sad thing. If people want to farm 300million mooses for rep per day I dont think there's a need to stop them. Example being Rep grinds through world quests I suppose. I dont mind the world quests but for some reason getting tortollan rep through them rather than just farming something continuisly makes me really not want to get it for my alts even though I could really use it for my scribe.

The most egregious have to be farming Tusks of Mannoroth or Legion Paragon mounts.

Grinding 10k rep for a % chance to get a mount. I've opened dozens for each, and still don't have them all. I think I probably have opened 50 Court of Farondis boxes and no mount. The only silver lining is at this point it takes no real effort, I just get the mission rep tokens and send them to an alt to fill the bar.

Tusks.. disgusting % chance to drop, and you have to clear an extremely obnoxious and boring raid that takes 40min to get your shot. Would be tolerable if you could port to at least Klaxxi.

Any grind like Time Lost Proto Drake and I'm out.

I ain't got time for that!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    I love how you guys seem to do the most boring shit available in the game, that you seem to hate, for endless amount of hours, for stuff so minor as a mount, or an archeology achievement, lol

... dudes, just don't do it then? When you quit the game, or servers shut down in the future, those things won't go with you.

Just do what you -like-.
    But e-bragging rights though DUHHH.

This nails it tho, this is how they keep you coming back my dudes. By that little crumb of...chance.

As somebody who has been fairly active and has gone through Legion getting a total of 0 Paragon mounts and still has 0 after spending some time after Legion as well, Paragons are at the top of my shit-list.

But the Mechagon and Nazjatar rare drops are also pretty bad.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anything that's time gated.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Eh, Time-Lost proto and Aeonaxx are worse than Huolon. I haven't bothered with Huo because the previous 2 just dried up my camping boner for at least another 10 years.
    Huolon’s problem is that everyone who tags gets loot, but it’s IMPOSSIBLE to multi tag anymore because so much as looking at it one shots the fucker
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Artifact and Azerite Power.

10+ Year Old Account
    flying rep grind
    MoP one were unacceptable but blizz never repeated it anyway
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    Huolon’s problem is that everyone who tags gets loot, but it’s IMPOSSIBLE to multi tag anymore because so much as looking at it one shots the fucker
    Gross. Aren't there regular groups camping in LFG though? Think I've checked and found some once in a while.