Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I expect a schedule for phases (many, myself included need p3 BGs at this point). I hope they give at least WSG at Blizzcon.

Probably BC dungeon grouper to counter zoomer communauty and give a chance to rare DPS specs to get in dungeons.
    And finally hopefully a long list of bug correction. There are still many groundbreaking bugs out there.

I want classic+. Badly.

It’s just adding new quests, new raid(s), and dungeons.

Basically a 0.5 patch situation.

Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post
    havent you already asked this question a billion times
    If tinkers were able to become a class there's no question that Classic+ has a chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    If tinkers were able to become a class there's no question that Classic+ has a chance.
    Tinkers didn't become a class...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    It only effects people in PvP I would say so they could easily disable the extra detail in BG's, world PvP is a free for all and has no bearing on your PvP progression in meaningful way in Classic, even after the honor system comes in, no one gets to the best rank through world PvP and that is a fact. So there are solutions that are easy enough which would allow for greater detail in PvE.
    Oh, so it only affects ~half the player base. Ok. And prettier graphics have no bearing on PvE, so forget about them too.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    Tinkers didn't become a class...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, so it only affects ~half the player base. Ok. And prettier graphics have no bearing on PvE, so forget about them too.
    No, world PvP is not competitive so it does not need to be monitored. It will be coming, I sincerely hope they shadow drop it as an option, would you quit playing if they did?
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

10+ Year Old Account
    No, world PvP is not competitive so it does not need to be monitored. It will be coming, I sincerely hope they shadow drop it as an option, would you quit playing if they did?
    They aren't going to disable certain graphics in BGs, that's even more of a pipe dream than Classic+ in the first place.

That also isn't an argument. World pvp isn't competitive in Classic, instanced pvp won't be competitive in Classic, just like pve isn't competitive in Classic. Guilds cleared MC with 25 players in green and blue items. Nothing about Classic is competitive, it's just a ride through a nostalgic museum, which is exactly what it should remain. To change Classic in the ways you want, they would have to launch an entirely new Classic+ platform separate from what we have now, and as I've already said, they will not splinter that player base for such a silly reason.

And no I won't quit playing, because it will never happen.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    They aren't going to disable certain graphics in BGs, that's even more of a pipe dream than Classic+ in the first place.

That also isn't an argument. World pvp isn't competitive in Classic, instanced pvp won't be competitive in Classic, just like pve isn't competitive in Classic. Guilds cleared MC with 25 players in green and blue items. Nothing about Classic is competitive, it's just a ride through a nostalgic museum, which is exactly what it should remain. To change Classic in the ways you want, they would have to launch an entirely new Classic+ platform separate from what we have now, and as I've already said, they will not splinter that player base for such a silly reason.

And no I won't quit playing, because it will never happen.
    It will happen, mark my words. Now let us move on to the next subject.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Hopefully not.
    There are MAJOR announcements to make about the future of World of Warcraft.
    Last year was Classic's year.
    Not sure what there would even be to announce 3 months into the product other than the release date of phase 2 or whatever.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

15+ Year Old Account
    They'll talk about it for sure, but I wouldn't expect any announcements beyond dates for the next phase. BC Classic would be next year's announcement, most likely.

Are the classic-people looking for a relaunch of all expansions or just TBC and wotlk? When will it end? Next time we get battle for azeroth? Holy shit this player base is confused...

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Are the classic-people looking for a relaunch of all expansions or just TBC and wotlk? When will it end? Next time we get battle for azeroth? Holy shit this player base is confused...
    nah the nostalgiaboiz are lacking entire hemispheres of the brain

Infracted: Trolling/Flaming {ML}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-10-31 at 05:09 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    They can just keep cycling through with new progression servers opening every couple years that start back at Phase 1.

There isn't a good reason to just leave Classic servers on Naxx indefinitely.

Any speculations on what we'll hear regarding Classic wow at BlizzCon?

I'm thinking there will be confirmation that the Blizzard team is looking into:
    - Classic+
    - TBC
    - WoTLK
    Classic+:

TBC/WotLK: Yes.

So, most of the players you ask who are logged into Classic love the idea of Classic+ as opposed to TBC.
    Very confident that blizzard will be entertaining the community.
    Let's see those numbers.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's just say "there's a chance"

Let's also stipulate that "most" of the players want "Classic +"

Everybody has their own idea of what "Classic +" should look like...so, who's idea is right?

Classic + will never happen and the TBC expansion is too early to announce it. They will say about the next phase of classic and when will be.

10+ Year Old Account
    It will happen, mark my words. Now let us move on to the next subject.
    I'll just bookmark this thread for posterity's sake.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they announce they'll be fixing what they've bugged on Classic and not add it to a "Not bug list"...
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

10+ Year Old Account
    Any speculations on what we'll hear regarding Classic wow at BlizzCon?

I'm thinking there will be confirmation that the Blizzard team is looking into:
    - Classic+
    - TBC
    - WoTLK

We'll hear details on the success of classic along with an announcement for phase 2 and possibly a timeline for future phases.
    We gave you classic... enjoy it...

expecting more is probably going to leave you heartshattered.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

3+ Year Old Account
    Bored already?

Quote Originally Posted by Cnfzs View Post
    Bored already?
    Why would he be when he trolls every day and get bites

Infracted: Trolling/Flaming {ML}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-10-31 at 05:11 PM.