Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    If tinkers were able to become a class there's no question that Classic+ has a chance.
    In what world are tinkers a class?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Speaking about Classic phases coming next - highly likely, TBC - probably not at this point.
    Classic + means spending tons of resources on making content which may or may not be accepted warmly by people, so the probability of Classic + is next to zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    PS: We demanded Zandalari Paladin and we got it, We demanded Kul'Tiran Shaman and we got it. We get what we want if enough of us want it.
    LOL You think the community had anything to do with those?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing, you wanted classic #nochange you have it, don't expect anything more until years (TBC, WOTLK....)

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Any speculations on what we'll hear regarding Classic wow at BlizzCon?

I'm thinking there will be confirmation that the Blizzard team is looking into:
    - Classic+
    - TBC
    - WoTLK

We'll hear details on the success of classic along with an announcement for phase 2 and possibly a timeline for future phases.
    phase 2 has already started to come out, the rest of it will be out before the end of the year. they won't do a Classic+, that destroys the whole idea about classic in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    If someone has their water detail set to low and jumps into a lake to hide from gankers who have that setting set to high and can see them, I think it does matter what graphics are involved. Next argument.
    Like, seriously, game is literally unplayable, right?

You have to be a special person to be tricked by someone jumping into the water.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Please no, I haven't bought a VT to listen about their little meme side project. Also, Classic+ is never happening - they stated they aren't going to be developing two WoWs rather clearly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    If some people are running a game in higher fidelity than others, including models, spell effects, graphical effects, this one "tiny" oversight will morph into dozens of "tiny" other oversights. Someone running the game in (+) mode or whatever the hell one would call it, might have greater shadow detail (can see movement before someone w/o shadows enabled) or a greater view distance or a larger distance to render objects/models/player characters. Increased graphics = increased perception in the game world. Updated character models are the tip of the (+) iceberg and makes the entire concept ridiculous. If Blizzard ever entertains the idea, it would have to be an entirely different game separate from Classic, and they will not divide that community.
    Damn, next time you'll complain about people using 144hz monitor. I can understand that graphics argument in something like realistic mode of warthunder, but in wow, when you don't even need to watch your screen and are able to detect anything from API it's really ridiculous argument
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Oh look, its the classic+ guy, at this point hes worse than attention whore vegans.

Infracted: Trolling/Flaming {ML}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-10-31 at 05:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any speculations on what we'll hear regarding Classic wow at BlizzCon?

I'm thinking there will be confirmation that the Blizzard team is looking into:
    - Classic+
    - TBC
    - WoTLK

We'll hear details on the success of classic along with an announcement for phase 2 and possibly a timeline for future phases.
    C+ with new content will be unmanageable for modern day Blizz

C+ with re-tune would dry out current servers as people would be waiting for it rather than play this ez fest current version

Doubt they say anything but "we like the progress so far"
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

At some point, they will announce a level squish back down to 60 for retail, with new content for the entire game starting at level 60 and allowing access to it from classic or retail servers, which will cease to exist with those titles.

That’s my bold prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Nope.

They have phases 2 through 6 to talk about, and even that, we already know what they contain.

We'll get maybe a loose off the cuff comment akin to 'we're evaluation options' for anything else. I wouldn't hold your breath for much more than that. They may toot their horn about its success though... ironically.

edit: If anything, now that I think about it, there's a good chance they nearly shadow drop Phase 2, saying it's "coming out next week" or something like that.
    Exactly this imo.

Classic just released 2 months ago. They gonna talk that. Not some sad forum posters fan fiction of what they hope classic will be like lmao. Maybe to throw them a bone something like "the future is open to possibilities" and then everyone on this forum can mindlessly fixate on the quote

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    You sure like creating topics about Classic+, don't you?

Classic has been out all of 2 months. There's literally 0 need for 'wuts next' because there's still like 5 stages of Classic content yet to be released. Ask again in a year... or in a week, which is when you'll probably make another topic about it.
    There's nothing wrong with imagining what the future will be like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    There's nothing wrong with imagining what the future will be like.
    There's a fine line between 'imagining the future' and 'must create tons of topics about the same non-existent thing, sometimes from burner accounts'.

Blizz has already said they are looking at the possibility of BC/Wrath servers, that figuring out the infrastructure of Classic will make it much easier to port the expansions. Meaning we already know what the future looks like.

I've said this elsewhere and I'll say it again: if Classic as it exists now isn't good enough for you, you weren't the target audience for it in the first place.
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2019-10-31 at 01:34 PM.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure there's much else to talk about as far as Classic, unless they want to brag a little about how successful it is. I mean, I guess a release date for P2 and some rough estimates for when the other upcoming phases will be out could be a possibility.

If they announce BC servers, that'll be the highlight of Blizzcon for me. I'll ditch Classic for BC in a heartbeat if/when that comes out. BC is my favorite version of the game over the years, by far. But I think it's too early for that since Classic has only been out a couple of months at this point. Still, I'd be happy enough if Blizzard even expressed some interest in BC. "Okay, yeah we're thinking a little about BC but aren't going to promise anything yet." That alone would at least give me something to be hyped about over the next year.

Classic+ is something I couldn't really comment on. I'd definitely be interested in playing it, but I'm not sure if Blizzard sees it as something worth doing.
    Last edited by avitush; 2019-11-01 at 01:45 PM.

I severely doubt it.

They are likely going to monitor Classic MAUs for at least 6 months before they decide what to do next.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    I want classic+. Badly.

It’s just adding new quests, new raid(s), and dungeons.

Basically a 0.5 patch situation.
    So in essence you dont want Classic WoW you want a different game altogether with lots of changes

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    So in essence you dont want Classic WoW you want a different game altogether with lots of changes
    Nope, you do realize that vanilla wow was changed almost every 2nd month with patches, new content, new quests, new dungeons and raids. Class balances and other changes?
    It's not like vanilla is a static "THIS IS HOW IT IS AND HOW IT ALWAYS WILL BE".
    Wanting more of vanilla, without all the QOL changes from future expansions, is just as much of #nochanges as not wanting anything changed from 1.12 at all.
    #NoChanges is no the same as #NoAdditionalContent

OnT: We might hear a bit about phases, dates, plans etc. But nothing about the future of classic, classic+ or other old expansions. Someone will ask about it in Q&A, and we'll get "we dunno yet, mon" response.

The guy is hoping for classic plus and ge gets shot down for looking to far ahead, here i am hoping for wod+.

Too early in classic to announce TBC so we'll probably hear something regarding when they would like to release the next phases.

Hoping phase 2 hits a few weeks after blizzcon since all that entails is honor grind and phase 3 hits in January right when people who have been honor grinding will start to get their first pieces of pvp gear.