Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Even the fucking Tinker would be better than this trash, what the hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wanax View Post
    Is there any precedent to announce a class post opening ceremony?
    Usually that has been presented in the gameplay trailer. It would be really odd if they left it out (as the trailer is usually used for marketing post-blizzcon) but still intend to present a new class.

But here's hoping they're just breaking norms for whatever reason and we get to see one in the extended presentation

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    I don't think you'd have or you would realize how completely wrong you are. WoW has always been about "silly mumbo jumbo" as you put it...it has always had a cartoony side to it...

Tell me how introducing Tinker to WoW would destroy raiding and dungeons? I'm waiting....any time now! Before we're all dead! That's right because you can't. More than half your guild will quit? I hardly believe that

Once again proving you've never even played or seen WoW in your entire life. WoW is full of stuff like tanks...bombs...missiles...hell the Goblin Racial involves a firing a rocket at someone or a rocket boost.

You've proven one of two things...either you're incredibly biased and filled with such a hate for Tinker that you'll lie through your teeth because you hate it so much or that you have never seen World of Warcraft play out at all...not a video...not a stream...nothing.
    Your logic is overwhelming. I've never played WoW and never seen it, yet I'm on WoW forums posting about the potential new class? How old are you? I already explained how tinkers would destroy raiding and dungeons. You have this whole fantasy and epic atmosphere, then comes silly tinker with rocket launcher. Yes, there are some things in wow, even in dungeons and raids that has tinkery stuff, but you can just do it for the stuff you need and go back to what feels right. Having tinkers in your group all the time, now that stuff you can't really forget. That would be everywhere. That's not the game me (or my guildmates) would enjoy. It's not just my guild. Shitload of people I talked with think it would make wow too silly to play.

Yes, I am biased. I don't want WoW to go that way. If it happens, it happens, but that's it for me then, and not just me. After more then 15 years (when did war3 come out?), I'd be done. But let's wait and see what Shadowlands bring

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Sorry, but bigger bullshit is never spoken: PALADINS ARE PRIESTS WHO WALKED ANOTHER PATH WHEN THE SILVER HAND WAS CREATED. Paladins and Priests are FAR FAR CLOSER THAN DK AND NECROMANCER WILL EVER BE. Heck, originally even Paladins and Death Knights are closer. Sorry but no. But we see in a few minutes what will come.
    You are incorrect.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    We know nothing about the next expac

How bout that basion leak?
    What the fuck are you even talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Its gonna be tinkers.
    Did you say something?

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Do you skip every expansion that doesn't have a new class?
    that's a legit strategy, my boy

Tinkers didn't fit, so they weren't a thing. Good. No new class at all is suprising, but at least there's no tinkers.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by the-italian-warrior View Post
    Guys face it... Dk were introduced in the right themed expansion, Monks and DH same!

Unless the next expansion is called Rise of Gnomeregan there will be no reasonable way to introduce this class.

Since everything head toward a more dark death themed exp i predict Necro or Dark rangers or whatever coherent with the theme, but not TINKERS!

Cheers
    so happy no fucking tinkers in wow. God.. so fucking happy. I hope all the tinker fanboys are crying in their parent's basements.

Is this the anti-Tinker thank-God-they-didn't-release-them echo chamber? If so, count me in.

Ah no Tinkers or Necromancer. It sucks, but hey at least the Expansion looks cool, and they didnt add another edgelord *mistforms behind you* "nothin personal kid" class like Dark Rangers.

10+ Year Old Account
    It appears that Tinkers are not on the table for the new expansion so this will be closed. If conditions warrant a new thread can be created in the other forum.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."