Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Mechagnomes should be neutral, is blizzard making them alliance only unforgivable?

I mean what about the horde players grinding the rustbolt resistance rep to play them on their faction. It is disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by Starter View Post
    I mean what about the horde players grinding the rustbolt resistance rep to play them on their faction. It is disgusting
    why would an advance tech race join a mudhut primitive organization with leaders that keep commiting genocides?

Man, I remember this discussion when it was Nightborne.

Welcome to the Alliance an expansion ago.

5+ Year Old Account
    Troll(alliance) doing inside-job; nice try man but after Nightborns its dosnt matter at all, if writer wants race X to join Y faction - you cant change a shit.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Soimu View Post
    why would an advance tech race join a mudhut primitive organization with leaders that keep commiting genocides?
    You can’t troll Horde players because they have awesome trolls as one of their races. Believe me I tried trolling horde players on the WoW forums but was left reverse trolled.
    Goblins know tech nuff said

What about Alliance players being exalted with the Nightfallen and the Highmountain Tauren?

You realize you can make the same argument for Nightborne and Highmountain Tauren, right?
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Great, now we're even...
    Horde got screwed over on Lightforged draenei and mechagnomes,
    while alliance did on highmountain and nightborne.

Goblins know tech nuff said
    Considering normal gnomes already don't appreciate goblin tech it is highly unlikely a more advanced race of gnomes would.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bro I'm not sure who would want to play a mechagnome, it's just a crippled potato on some cogs.

Literally no idea why they didn't switch the races we got from these last two expansions so Horde and Alliance could actually play new races instead of reskins.

Yeah, and Alliance can grind the Vulpera rep. It is disgusting!

Ignoring how Alliance helped Highmountain and the Nightfallen while also ignoring how the Horde helped the Army of Light.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Literally no idea why they didn't switch the races we got from these last two expansions so Horde and Alliance could actually play new races instead of reskins.
    Technically most are remodels with Kul'tirans being the only brand new race (completely new skeleton, model, and textures) if I remember correctly.

It is the same as the 2 Alliance races from Legion or the Suramar Elves for Horde. More often than not it is just game play > lore/story telling.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Soimu View Post
    For the same reason the Nightborne did? Your logic is very flawed as Goblins have the same tech production rate as Gnomes. They just do their tech very differently.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nightborne going Horde was unforgivable. We actually quested and invested so much time for at least 2 patches. Blizzard doesn't care, same for HM and Army of the Light.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    For the same reason the Nightborne did? Your logic is very flawed as Goblins have the same tech production rate as Gnomes. They just do their tech very differently.
    not really, nightborns are not tech advanced and goblins are inferior to mechagnomes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    Great, now we're even...
    I'd say that, from a lore standpoint and given how they were the central focus of Legion end-game storywise, the Nightborne were way more of a slight than slightly shinier Draenei (who were being lead by Alleria and Turalyon, both old guard Alliance) or gnomes with some scrap metal stuck on to them or Tauren with antlers instead of horns.

I mean, consider the differences, here.

Nightborne- Society completely split off from the night elves, developed their own distinct architectural style, society, and culture. Main focus of almost half of Legion.
    Mechagnomes- Gnomes that love technology even more than regular gnomes.
    Lightforged Draenei- Draenei that committed themselves to the Naaru more than regular Draenei.
    Highmountain Tauren- Antlers
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartin View Post
    Man, I remember this discussion when it was Nightborne.
    Yup.

As a Horde, I'm fine with them going Alliance.

Now, if it were Sneks, you'd definitely have to fight me. Those guys have way more involvement with the Horde and established history with the Zandalari (Korthek is a very recent development), and I'm convinced that they're not an allied race because they're so awesome that the Alliance would riot over them going to the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    Great, now we're even...
    Actually Horde got screwed on Argussian Reach as well, so it's still 3:2