Wotlk: Fury Warrior
    Cata: Fury Warrior
    MoP: Fury Warrior
    WoD: Fury Warrior
    Legion: Ret/Holy Paladin
    BfA: Ret Paladin - Fury Warrior
    Shadowlands: TBD

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    What made you not be an emo during WoD? ...
    That's funny I needed a laugh. I enjoyed Demonology all the way through Mist... in WoD Demonology was gutted and Beast Master played like a quick cast version of old Demonology. In Legion Demon Hunters have this momentum build that plays different from every other melee that I found to be enjoyable. The wrappings actually came secondary to how they mechanically felt to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

I don't plan on it, but I do usually end up doing so.

If a resubscribe at some point, I will switch an Alliance toon. Blizzard has destroyed the Horde for me.

No. My main has always been the priest but not always raided with that character with the guild, if that is a metric "main" is measured by. Raided with druid and shaman. Later with paladin and mage to alternate the role between guild members at the end of the XP.

Yes, thanks to an almost clockwork-esque tradition of somehow managing to make classes universally worse with each expansion. I'll spend a while on the PTR trying to determine what's the least un-fun to play rather than trying to decide on what's the most enjoyable.

It'd be nice if this trend changed, but I'm not holding my breath.

I started playing late TBC

TBC, Wrath and early Cata - NE Druid (resto)
    Mid Cata (Firelands) - Tauren paladin (Prot)
    Late Cata to WoD (Dragon Soul) - Dwarf warlock (mostly Demo)
    WoD to now Pandaren, then later Kul Tiran Warrior. (Prot)

Will most likely play my Warrior into shadowlands.

I swap based on what class I find fun to play. Last couple expacs I've mained my rogue, before that it was either priest, druid, hunter, or dk, varying by tier. That said, I haven't bothered raiding (or playing much at all) this expansion because there are no class sets to make going into a raid worthwhile to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Vanilla: Alliance Hunter
    TBC: Rerolled Horde Demo Lock
    Wrath: Elemental and Enhance Shaman
    Cata: Break
    MoP: Break
    WoD: Break
    Legion: Guardian Druid -> BM Hunter
    BFA: Arcane Mage -> Rerolled back to Alliance for 1st time since TBC and playing Rogue (also PvPing alot more again how I missed BG!)

Yes since I get the complimentary boost and then just change

Cata: shaman
    Mop: priest
    Wod: druid
    Legion: warrior
    Bfa: paladin
    Shadowlands: hunter i think
    An'u belore delen'na

Nope - been playing my Druid (which was my first ever char) since Classic. My Mage and Paladin are the only two other characters that I’ve primarily/along side it as well.

Never, but I do often spec swap. Some of my mates are the same, while others are the other end of the spectrum, and don't last an expansion without swapping main class

I think I like my class so nope. Holy paladin since TBC. Except for WoD as I mained to allinace instead and could not afford realm and faction change back then so mained that alt.

The main reason I play the same class is that I really enjoy playing it some expansions it was weak some expansions like now it is very strong. I just enjoy being a paladin
    Last edited by bulutooth23; 2019-12-20 at 11:04 AM.

Only for Warlords because Gladiator warrior was so fun. Paladin will always be my main.

Vanilla : Warrior > Warlock
    TBC : Warlock > Shaman > Warlock
    Wotlk: Warlock
    Cata : Warlock
    Mop : Shaman > Warlock
    Wod: Monk > Hunter > Warlock > Druid
    Legion: Druid > DH > Shaman > Warlock
    Bfa: Warlock > quit > Priest > Shaman > DH