Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    sticking with my shaman, as always. Spec kind of depends on the changes but I'll likely stick with enhancement.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

if my classic guild starts doing retail, then i'd probably roll zandalari troll druid cuz those forms are awesome. and some of them haven't played in a long while while i've been semi active and still get how most of the classes play so druid would be most versatile to help them get back into modern wow
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Why cast fire when I have imps to do that for me?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm Fury Warrior since day one and I ain't changing

I dont want a new main i want my current one to be fucking fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll keep my DH, it's hard to leave a swift and fast class.

Main hunter since i started.
    Hunter forever.

Forsaken Rogue = Bastion (preferred) or Maldraxxus (if it's too good to pass up).
    Worgen Druid = Ardenweald
    Tauren Death Knight = Revendreth
    Either Zandalari Paladin Bastion or forsaken mage Maldraxxus, depending on where I went with my rogue.

How would anyone know? We literally know nothing about the classes in Shadowlands and the expansion will at least still take a year until it is out.

I mean as always i change my main Depending on what is the most "fun" But if nothing changes DH.
    but, I have been eyeing my paladin

Been playing tauren warrior since day 1. But I really want to try a ranged class. Not a hunter tho. I dont know they feel not cool. for me. But I am so afraid of losing my top dps spot in raids. With the korraks revenge event, i decided to level many alts finally but no idea which caster is the top dps.

Would main if tinker was a thing, would main if necromancer was a thing, WOULD main if survival ranged spec hunter was a thing. Otherwise, i don't see myself coming back to this xpac cuz it is more likely a grand scheme grab cash money.

My main was decided when I first opened the game in 2009, and that main is a warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maining a warrior right now but leveled a druid and might honestly change in SL, or even after I get her some gear. Balance lazors is fun, Resto is a great heal spec, Bare iz 4 tank. Cat iz 4 fite.
    Putin khuliyo

Until we see talent trees...

D4 Druid

Also contingent upon which faction traits work best with which class / specs for the content I play those classes for, and to a lesser extent, what the armor set per armor type per faction will be.

Alts are going to be a clusterfuck in Shadowlands -- thankfully you only play through the factions questing once, alts can choose right off.
    Last edited by Elestia; 2019-11-16 at 03:04 AM.

I'll remain a filthy demon hunter

Probably my VE Hunter, who becmae my main in BFA when i grew utterly bored of my Paladin. Who had been my main since I started back in TBC.

Horde side, probably my Troll Warrior, or the Mag'har orc I started to level up before stopping my sub.