Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    They haven't said anything about that.

- - - Updated - - -

They likely will be. Read what I wrote. You will be able to group cross faction in raids and dungeons. What you are talking about is not faction unification.
    is in the press blog, is in the main page too. level 120 squish to 50, 60 will be next max level.

Quote Originally Posted by kassy View Post
    so is ner'zhuls soul free now that she broke the helm????
    "don't worry about it"
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    It's 5am here - want to have a sleep
    I have to correct myself. They are mentioning pacific time while I was thinking Central time where I live. So WoW would be the 2nd coming soon panel.

Now would be a good time to change the 'coming soon' panel names...

Quote Originally Posted by Moldevort View Post
    Yep, i knew what you meant, and i still saying the same. They can do it, they don't have balls.

BTW, with unification i mean allowing both factions to do PvE together NOT REMOVING THEM.
    Private servers been doing cross faction grouping way back during TBC... doubt it'd be an obstacle for Blizzard to implement, and let's not forget the 7.0 event storming Broken Isles where we WERE paired up with the opposite faction, albeit on the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I think we should let blizzard calm down and focus on the basics before creating a new class or race.
    The cinematic where Mastered Ultra Instinct Sylvanas breaks with her morally grey bare hands the only last piece of lore I liked ? Well... it was shiny and stuff, so who cares right ? /s

Quote Originally Posted by Otrew View Post
    is in the press blog, is in the main page too. level 120 squish to 50, 60 will be next max level.
    And I am out. This will totally ruin the game and forget ever being able to run old raids again. Screw that.

I have to correct myself. They are mentioning pacific time while I was thinking Central time where I live. So WoW would be the 2nd coming soon panel.
    They just announced Overwatch as 1:30pm and Diablo as 12:30pm ...

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    They just announced Overwatch as 1:30pm and Diablo as 12:30pm ...
    SO then the 3rd one.

Ah, they just changed the names. Wow is the third panel

So... this "Coming Soon!" panel starting anytime soon...?

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    So... this "Coming Soon!" panel starting anytime soon...?
    2:30 Pacific time.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Ah, they just changed the names. Wow is the third panel
    Thanks - time for some more sleep, wake back up at 7:30am

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

All I wanted was the Shadowlands to be fake. Overwatch would of been the saving grace but OW2 with hero lvl ups...yeah...hell no ! I have no interest in D4 but I'm sure it's nice for those who wanted it.
    How did he die ?

His death was caused by pneumonia induced by daggers to the chest.Repeatedly.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really, REALLY hope there's more at the WoW panel later cause if they think I'm gonna buy an entire expansion with less content than one patch they're completely wrong.

And yes I do mean less content than one patch, I just saw the store page.
    Last edited by Weatherwax; 2019-11-01 at 07:42 PM.

D4 panel... who's idea was it to use that bright sky blue bordering !?

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
    I really, REALLY hope there's more at the WoW panel later cause if they think I'm gonna buy an entire expansion with less content than one patch they're completely wrong.

And yes I do mean less content than one patch, I just saw the store page.
    There will be.

5+ Year Old Account
    So sylvanas can just stroll up to ICC. Casually walk all the way to the top. Defeat an entire army, then make The Lich King look like a punk, then destroy the helmet with her bare hands. I've seen all I needed, back to Classic.

D4 doing a fallback to D2's style of customisation for abilities as well as runes. That's a good selling point for me already.

Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    So sylvanas can just stroll up to ICC. Casually walk all the way to the top. Defeat an entire army, then make The Lich King look like a punk, then destroy the helmet with her bare hands. I've seen all I needed, back to Classic.
    Well most of us do it week in and out anyway and when invincible doesn't drop we want to destroy the helm with our own hands.