Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Well most of us do it week in and out anyway and when invincible doesn't drop we want to destroy the helm with our own hands.
    That's the old raid.
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    So sylvanas can just stroll up to ICC. Casually walk all the way to the top. Defeat an entire army, then make The Lich King look like a punk, then destroy the helmet with her bare hands. I've seen all I needed, back to Classic.
    How are you getting on with Dire Maul?

D4 looks interesting but somehow it looks uglier (new new engine / design) and way lighter than D3 for me (despite them spamming "it's daaaark" all the time). Animations seem clunky as well. I hope this is only early development.

The presence of the druid class is really a selling point for me though.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    How are you getting on with Dire Maul?
    Haven't hit 60 yet. I'm not 20 anymore and put 8 hours a day in. But i'm slowly getting there. Looking forward to getting to 60 but enjoying the journey where every level counts, Is Shadowlands going back to that mentality?
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

I like how they haven't gave us any dates yet...
    On Overwatch: they are selling the same game again... what OW 2 contains: one new mode, two or three new maps, 2-3 new heroes, and based on the old archive events there will be some missons, and on already existing maps we can do player vs AI...
    I bet the full edition will cost 95$ like the f*cking WoW shadowlands EPIC WHALE edition...
    Last edited by dhru2; 2019-11-01 at 08:26 PM.

Screw Brack. Starting with the Blitzchung debacle promising to do better, that every voice counts, no matter where, and then doing nothing. Go back to your Chinese overlords and lick their shoes some more.

From this whole Blizzard dev team I only like Jeff because he is some kind of "our re*ard" type of guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Screw Brack. Starting with the Blitzchung debacle promising to do better, that every voice counts, no matter where, and then doing nothing. Go back to your Chinese overlords and lick their shoes some more.
    Protests aren't gonna change anything. No one cares what China does with their people. Let them run their country.

America First!

Quote Originally Posted by Psygon View Post
    Protests aren't gonna change anything. No one cares what China does with their people. Let them run their country.

America First!
    Actually a lot of people care. Considering your recent choices, particularly in your moronic president, I would say less people care what America does.

Your country is already ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by Castration View Post
    boom, another first
    No, not really

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    No, not really
    yes actually, nice try though?

No it's not the grave of Deckard at the end of the diablo gameplay video, it's the grave of his long lost lover, a man ofc. Can't have blizzard make a game with just strong female characters. It's time to go full circle with this leftist stuff, time to bring in the romantic gay story.

Quote Originally Posted by Malum View Post
    Actually a lot of people care. Considering your recent choices, particularly in your moronic president, I would say less people care what America does.

Your country is already ruined.
    About the only moron I see here is you. KAG 2020. And Freedom is the right of every human being, douche

The owl is a plate armor no?
    Well it’ll be nice to have ALL covenant races as neutral allied races.