Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Ret4resto View Post
    I'm a sylvanas loyalist still. I don't think she'll end up with the same faith as garrosh and if she does die it will be on her own terms, not because she dies at the end of some shitty quest chain like garrosh.

    I do believe that whether she dies or lives her character arc ends during this xpac, it will not move forward.
    For some reason, I feel that they hold Sylvanas in such high regard that they won't just kill her off. I wouldn't be surprised if she somehow took the place of the jailer, or something like that. Perhaps neutral or evil, and locked away from Azeroth.


    Btw, can you really die in Shadowlands?
    Last edited by tankbug; 2019-11-13 at 11:03 AM.
    Mother pus bucket!

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakylukia View Post
    I realize that Garrosh was a tyrant, that even The Horde wanted down. I can't say that everyone is so eager on the Horde side to do with Sylvannas.
    Garrosh became a tyrant. He was not like this at the start.

    I recall how he criticize Sylvannas in one of the quests at the start of Cata. That she was doing what Arthas had done in WoTLK before and he wanted none of it. Which made sense in my view.

    The tide against Garrosh eventually grew to open rebellion. The same happened to Sylvannas. Some of the leaders saw what was happened. She exiled Saurfang. Imprisoned Baine.

    Some with sided wit Sylvannas but they will probably considered to be enemies of the Horde.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    Think the bigger question is what happens to her later?
    Maybe she will be in some astral prison and we can visit her from time to time.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Sansnom View Post
    Garrosh became a tyrant. He was not like this at the start.

    I recall how he criticize Sylvannas in one of the quests at the start of Cata. That she was doing what Arthas had done in WoTLK before and he wanted none of it. Which made sense in my view.

    The tide against Garrosh eventually grew to open rebellion. The same happened to Sylvannas. Some of the leaders saw what was happened. She exiled Saurfang. Imprisoned Baine.

    Some with sided wit Sylvannas but they will probably considered to be enemies of the Horde.
    What you saying is connecting one of the dots and there are like thousands more and you say "i've solved the puzzle".

    While the Garrosh was in Outland - the orcs of Garadar proudly took the name Mag'har, "uncorrupted" in orcish tongue, Garrosh was tormented by tales of his father. He feared that he, too, would lead the Mag'har down a dark path. You can even follow the quest in Outland when he asks the Greatmother Geyah how he responds and he falls in a deep depression about what Geyah tells him about his father.

    That's a rotten start from the beginning when you are so full of doubt and fall in depression by hearing tales of your "so great hero of a father". Whole Garrosh character evolving was to become a tyrant out of selfish reasons.

    Sylvannas was a blood elf once. Then she became an undead thanks to Arthas. What she was demonstrating to Garrosh in Silverpineforest was abosultely okey for her because she is an undead while to Garrosh it looked "sick". Where he asked her what is the difference between what she is doing and what the Arthas did? She responded "i serve the horde" which made Garrosh respond with "watch your clever mouth bitch". Even then you could see that what Sylvannas was doing it was NOT strictly for the horde.

    The rebellions for the Sylvannas and for the Garrosh are not the same thing. Sylvannas exiled Saurfang and imprisoned Baine because her plans just continue to prove to be far more important then just to have "her true and clean horde" as Garrosh had.

    Therefore Sylvannas and Garrosh are not the same thing.

  4. #44
    Scarab Lord Mister Cheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,586
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakylukia View Post
    What is your excuse now?Hhhm??
    ...what are you going on about?

  5. #45
    No idea what you're talking about.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •