Poll: How dissapointing was the blizzcon trailer for you?

Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishcraft0 View Post
    Trust me, I wouldn't. I can't say anything if THAT IS YOUR OPINION. It's fine. We all have our own opinions.
    If you liked those, great. It means you had a good time playing.
    But just out of curiosity, did you like those? Cause I did. I had a lot of fun in both of them, along with my guild and friends.
    Oh, I loved 'em. My top 3 is Wrath, MoP and Legion..

Just, things in SL comes underscored. I didn't say I hated SL for I haven't tried it but downplaying Bolvar and upping Sylvanas' power so much without even a hint as to by who gives a sour taste. I had hoped for another class and got a race combo of a class I don't like as much.. Hehe. Well will see by Summer 2020..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Her destroying the helm was a nice twist.
    I agree. That was a great bamboozle.

No dissapointed at all, cause i didn't expect anything.

Very dissapinted, no new class or proper races
    Dissapointed, only few new zones and no much at all
    Pleased, looks filler but its WoW
    Excited, looks like the best expac ever
    I don´t care, I gave up on Blizzard already

Poll is skewed toward negative answers. Only one positive, and its an extreme. Poor poll

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarkayan View Post
    Why disappointed? After years we'll have a new concept, no old gods, no demons, no Legion shit. Finally interesting maps with a good story to explore, I can't wait. Will save the junk that was BFA, i'm very excited about it!
    Yeah the zones look cool, but what else, no information is anything but a problem.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    For a moment I was hoping for the Lich Queen but we got something even better can't wait to play! And it's awesome that Blizzard finally allows a basic option for someone that can't care less about boosts or pets/mounts!

Well at least there will be no fucking tinkers. That is the only positive i can derive so far

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    We don't know that yet honestly, we'll see in an hour

I HIGHLY doubt nothing big is happening to classes with the massive level squish.
    We'll see. I guess Blizzard's wonderful track record over the last years will prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    As I predicted earlier, no matter what, there would be a huge chunk of fanboys that will swallow the PR and think this is the best thing ever when they're objectively providing the least ever. The polls are showing this.

I'm actually loling over the poll results. I've never used the term sheep before...but it certainly applies now.
    yea, because there are no choices in the poll. 4x "yea shit game" and 1x "BEST GAME EVER."
    If you take that poll serious ... damn.

ill make my decision after seeing the TWO deep dive panels for this expac.

missing an indifferent option.

there's some cool things so far but it's not a whole lot. not enough to sway me one way or another at this time.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimsum84 View Post
    No dissapointed at all, cause i didn't expect anything.

Very dissapinted, no new class or proper races
    Dissapointed, only few new zones and no much at all
    Pleased, looks filler but its WoW
    Excited, looks like the best expac ever
    I don´t care, I gave up on Blizzard already

Poll is skewed toward negative answers. Only one positive, and its an extreme. Poor poll
    But that was an extremely poor features trailer, everything is balanced, as it should be.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHodedOne View Post
    Yeah the zones look cool, but what else, no information is anything but a problem.
    Do you understand the WoW Next panel got that information right? That trailer was just to show off the new settings what Next panel is where the real beef of the Xpack is showing off!

Godfucking damn it. FUUUUUUCK!!!!!!

HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW!!!! is that FUCKING CUNT still around?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! This is absolutely RETARDED. A lowly piece of shit undead, single-fucking-handedly defeating the FUCKING LICH FUCKING KING???? This is the most ridiculous shit I've ever fucking seen. Nice retcon to make a fucking common banshee into a fucking GODlike being. How fucking stupid.

This expansion isn't even over, and I already hate the next one. WHY did they have to let that worthless piece of SHIT continue to exist??????????????

God. Fucking. Damn it.

wut
    How can you be dissapointed with something you know nothing about lol
    man you guys just really are never happy in your lives are you?

I for one already spent the 85 dollars.
    Never been more excited after a Blizzcon reveal, especially as a DK main.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Most of the stuff they showed was ok. The covenant system looks like it's going to be another case of "This could be so cool if they made it consequential, but we all know they're going to make it mostly cosmetic, and meaningless past 9.1". Gameplay core seems to still be instanced group content, we'll see what that tower thing is - probably another place to earn cosmetics.

The one thing that disappointed me the most was how obvious the end of the gameplay trailer made it that Sylvanas is going to be a raid boss. Even putting aside my continued enjoyment of Sylvanas fucking shit up and getting away with it, the trailer was really on the nose about how this is it, the end of the line for the dork lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Mary Sue Sylvanas
    I dont think you know what that means...

So I’m in the minority group enjoyed BFA. I’m still reserving final judgment until more features are announced but this expansion announcement hasn’t hooked me like many previous. It just may be this story has run its course for me and it’s time to walk away. I’ve taken an extended break before though. I left for Cataclysm and most of MoP but returned for WoD and enjoyed that a great deal (I know, heresy). Perhaps they’ll do something interesting for the next one and t will hook me back in.

Sick of Sylvanas, the lore looks like a boring asspull, new content seems forgettable and more expansion-specific progression systems.

I'm off your ride, Blizzard. Hard pass from me.

Somewhere between pleased and excited so far. Will have to see the upcoming panels to make a real judgment.

The features trailer was poorly handled though. Had to search the press releases and official site to see the details that got me interested. Why didn't they at least bother to mention the new talent trees through Soulbinds, for instance? If that's handled well it'll be a great feature, but the closest the trailer comes to mentioning it is "Choose a Covenant".

To each their own. Stop subbing and move on. For every loud hater, i'd bet there's a few more silent lovers.