Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    OK, I didn't consider that the Mechagon mobs are mechanical. But in Nazjatar most mobs are "mortals". The quest doesn't specify that they have to be humanoid, but I guess lore-wise it'd make sense. Even then, Nagas are humanoids, and those lobsters, too. I'll just accept that I'm unlucky, not like it matters in the long run if I get the transmog a couple days earlier or later.

[edit] For what it's worth, just tried it on another alt and got 5 echos after killing 20 mobs.
    Last edited by thebdc; 2019-11-10 at 03:35 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Well they did say Nazjatar which is all living and most considered humanoid. On another note I've gone a few days without getting any and today finally got some after a few hours of grinding out world quests and stuff.
    I've literally had my character parked at the Ashvane mining ghetto/whatever just south of Boralus. Logged in there daily, did two or three pulls of mobs (like 15 mobs total) and log out. Got the echos (3-6) every day and completed my quest yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I've literally had my character parked at the Ashvane mining ghetto/whatever just south of Boralus. Logged in there daily, did two or three pulls of mobs (like 15 mobs total) and log out. Got the echos (3-6) every day and completed my quest yesterday.
    Yeah it seems a lot like "mileage may vary" for some people. Either way I'm not upset over it or in an insane rush. It'll be there for a long while and odds of me using it soon are slim as well. Now if it was something that was going away in a week or something I'd be having some different words with it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlore View Post
    anybody with better luck?
    It must be possible; I saw someone with it on friday
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

I just have the toon I'm getting them on logged out in Arathi Highlands and kill a pack of syndicate members for the daily guaranteed 4. Tried farming them but it took a couple hours to get two extra.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finished it last Monday. Just go into the LFD tool and join a group. Took about 1 1/2 hours to get 28.

Quote Originally Posted by mario710 View Post
    Can someone help me understand what the fuck a 1.7k r.io has to do with mindlessly farming echoes?
    when mobs see ppl with raider.io higher then 1.5k they drop the usual loot and also poop on pants because the fear they have of their e-peen. if you open the poop you get more echoes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Needs at least Cutting Edge there, the quest too 'ard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, to me it feels like these drops are time-gated, just to discourage people from farming it out in one crazy session.
    Which is fine by me, aint in a rush gettin' it.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

took me 90 mins on the blood troll gate in zuldezar in a group of 4.

nice set but the head piece looks weird.

Once a day, I would go and wipe out the Blood Gate trolls, maybe 30 mobs in the course of 5 minutes. 100% drop of 4-6 Echoes. Then like a 1% drop rate until the daily reset, when it would be 100% drop rate for 4-6 of them.

So time gated for sure, but if you really want to grind, it is possible, just painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Zora-Prime View Post
    took me 90 mins on the blood troll gate in zuldezar in a group of 4.

nice set but the head piece looks weird.
    I would really like the head piece with just the cowl filled with black and glowing eyes without the bronze mask. That would look way better imho.
    Or the mask gettling slimmer towards the bottom, to resemble a more ghastly skull shape (like the SoO DK armor)
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I would really like the head piece with just the cowl filled with black and glowing eyes without the bronze mask. That would look way better imho.
    Or the mask gettling slimmer towards the bottom, to resemble a more ghastly skull shape (like the SoO DK armor)
    pitch black like a diablo angel or with glowing eyes sounds awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Zora-Prime View Post
    pitch black like a diablo angel or with glowing eyes sounds awesome.
    Yea, a hood that is more like angel tyrael would have been nice imho. Because the used colors are once again completely unique it's also quite difficult to replace the hood with anything else transmog wise.. the art team's hard on for makeing different sets not match at all strikes again :/.

Edit: Well the legion pvp set in the style of the tailoring items has a helm that works for alliance I guess. Haven't found anything good for plate or horde cloth though.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2019-11-12 at 02:55 PM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm clicking the orb like crazy and getting nothing. Is there a level requirement to start the quest? I'm trying in the DK starting zone, I know that zone has a lot of mass killing to help with farming, but if I gotta be 120 or something to start, that's gonna put a wrench in my plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    I'm clicking the orb like crazy and getting nothing. Is there a level requirement to start the quest? I'm trying in the DK starting zone, I know that zone has a lot of mass killing to help with farming, but if I gotta be 120 or something to start, that's gonna put a wrench in my plans.
    According to Wowhead the quest requires you to be level 120.

If a time gated quest from the pre-order is any sort of cute for whats to come did I just waste my money...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    If a time gated quest from the pre-order is any sort of cute for whats to come did I just waste my money...
    It ain't that bad. The weapon enchantment is where I feel cheated. Doesn't work with Shadowform.