Page 1 of 2
LastLast

World of Warcraft: Shadowlands - Press Kit Screenshots

Shadowlands Pre-Orders Now Live, 3 Editions, Level 60 Cap

World of Warcraft: Shadowlands - Press Kit Screenshots
    There are some nice screenshots were included in the press kit!

Bastion Zone Concept Art

Revendreth Zone Concept Art

4K Screenshots

It's getting ever more difficult to distinguish screenshots of zones from the concept art the zones were based on. The world art team just keeps getting better.

this is year of Diablo for Blizz
    even wow's expansion is World of Warcraft: Battle for Diablo (4 acts: 2 kinds of hell, 2 kinds of heaven)

we got our WoW killer, it's Diablo 4.

Quote Originally Posted by iindigo View Post
    It's getting ever more difficult to distinguish screenshots of zones from the concept art the zones were based on. The world art team just keeps getting better.
    I wonder if they back hurts from carrying this game for this many years while other teams like lore and gamplay suck ass.

Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    I wonder if they back hurts from carrying this game for this many years while other teams like lore and gamplay suck ass.
    so true /10chars

Fail No new class .

damn, I'm absolutely pwning on all these first posts. the rest of you are slow.

Little Furry owl people for alliance and vampire elves for horde.

Reused textures. Great.

The good ones will come out in the blizzard store.

Absolute failure of an expansion already. All the same.

Lich King getting his ass kicked was lame but the zones are looking fricking beautiful

I'm confused. Why is it sunny in the shadowlands? I thought it was a place of torment and constant suffering when Sylvanas went there.

Anyone else see a uncanny resemblance from darksiders 2 in this xpac?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the red set an old set with some new designs?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I'm confused. Why is it sunny in the shadowlands? I thought it was a place of torment and constant suffering when Sylvanas went there.
    She went to the hell part. Apparently the shadowlands encompass the whole afterlife.

Because the Blizz lore team and the writers of Game of Thrones season 8 have lots in common.

Quote Originally Posted by kirkj View Post
    beautiful. some of the best art the game has ever seen.

but all these incredible character designs and not one of them is gonna be playable? come on man
    why assume that? these satyr things and the vampires definitely have allied race potential and maybe even the blue valkyr people too

It is. For her.

I can't help but be reminded of Darksiders, though.

That 4K Picture of the 4 characters displaying their armor....

That's a Troll, on the left... with full boots on.

Trolls, having their fugly feet covered... finally.

After seeing all those arts ! i have one thing to say ....... if blizz doesnt have easter eggs for this ill be very dissapointed

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    After seeing all those arts ! i have one thing to say ....... if blizz doesnt have easter eggs for this ill be very dissapointed
    Ah I see you are a man of culture as well :P