Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Regardless of how the game turns out, who they bring in and what they do, then please for the love of god, just don't pre-order.

Hopefully many people will stop preordering stuff after W3 Refunded fiasco and all previous Bli$$ard scammy moves.
    Guys - do not be fool anymore and do not let them take your money for unfulfiled promises.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pogacsa View Post
    Diablo 3 was released 4 years after the announcement. Since they had more artwork than actual in-game stuff i guess it will be around 4 years again which is a little said since it looked quite a nice craftsmanship but nothing revolutionary. Your guess?

(edit: wanted to do a poll but couldn't fine the option for it. Yeah i'm bad)
    Depends if we are talking about Diablo 4, then I'd say 2023 or 2024.

If we are talking about
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Do you guys not have phones?
    then latest statement is beta some time "early 2020".. and then we don't talk more about that one..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Vyndion View Post
    There are extremely real problems with D4's development. They showed a re-textured d3 at Blizzcon. Every skeleton/animation was the same, down to the chickens running on the ground.

Even with "Fixer" I'd expect a rushed game.
    I'd actually be fine with the game being basically a D3 with new textures graphically. Models/animations were never the problem of D3. It was everything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    2022 maybe.

Maybe
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

If it takes until 2030 I don't care we just want D2 with new graphics just give us D2 remastered that is actually remastered no one cares about the story so don't waste time with it make gameplay and the talent trees and loot like in D2 where you could get points towards a particular talent. Just release the game with D2 and the xpac rolled into each other so we get Druid and Assassin and we will be happy. We just wanted D2 with better graphics and we got D3 so maybe it needs to skip a game to be good?

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    I'd actually be fine with the game being basically a D3 with new textures graphically. Models/animations were never the problem of D3. It was everything else.
    Kinda agree. D3 gameplay and combat flow was really good, models are awful. And everything is too saturated. Both things that look clearly improved with the new one.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I can't imagine this game coming out any later than 2021, maybe Q3 at the altest. Anybody saying this game is 3 years out at the least is delusional.

That being said, aren't we supposed to be getting a big update this month?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spalernTJ View Post
    Regardless of how the game turns out, who they bring in and what they do, then please for the love of god, just don't pre-order.
    Eh, I'm insta preordering physical Collector's Edition the minute it becomes available.
    Just like I did with Diablo 3. I have never regretted that choice and RMAH paid its cost and some more once I sold all my items (not that the money matters, I just got the cost back). The white box and the stuff in it is just gorgeous. I bet many would love to own the box.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Kinda agree. D3 gameplay and combat flow was really good, models are awful. And everything is too saturated. Both things that look clearly improved with the new one.
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Eh, I'm insta preordering physical Collector's Edition the minute it becomes available.
    Just like I did with Diablo 3. I have never regretted that choice and RMAH paid its cost and some more once I sold all my items (not that the money matters, I just got the cost back). The white box and the stuff in it is just gorgeous. I bet many would love to own the box.
    yeah, i have both the base game and expansion boxes. They're cool and the goodies are awesome, like the Diablo skill with Soulstone usb key with D2 inside. Will absolutely buy it for D4 aswell.

I never do that for any other game, but Diablo is Diablo (even if D3 is a very mediocre game - for multiple reasons).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.