Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    She is gonna be permanently dead.
    Cried the people that don't like her since what, 2004?

Do go on using that hyperbole though, saying Sylvanas is killing the game, and that 90% of people don't like her is pretty hilarious, I'd Love to see your reasoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Sylvanas peaked in WC3. Everything since has just been one super steep decline where you think she's hit rock bottom but then she just keeps going.

They can't kill her off because she moves the most merchandise. It's like WWE pushing Roman Reigns even though he is a complete shite wrestler because he is popular with kids and sells stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    Sylvanas peaked in WC3. Everything since has just been one super steep decline where you think she's hit rock bottom but then she just keeps going.
    Just to clarify when I say peaked, I'm referring to how powerful this makes her, by controlling death itself, not about her popularity

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    They can't kill her off because she moves the most merchandise. It's like WWE pushing Roman Reigns even though he is a complete shite wrestler because he is popular with kids and sells stuff
    The character they merchandised out hasn't been that same character for years now. They still merchandise out Thrall in his doomhammer armour as toys today even though he's not that character anymore

I really want to ask a fan of Sylvannas one thing. Isn't he tired of her already? At this point 95% of the playerbase agree that she is cringy and have overstayed her welcome. Everytime she talks the toxicity goes through the roof. Almost everyone at this point want this to end. She is damaging the story than helping it. Hopefully we get to kill her finally this time.

Why are some people fascinated with a character that wants to kill all of Azeroth? It literally ends the game. Since when would a villain win in a fantasy game like Warcraft?
    Do tell wherever you pulled those numbers from. And the reason why "the toxicity goes through the roof" whenever she talks is because of the kind of people that summon a pillar of salt when that happens because they can't handle the character existing. Which is a "them" issue, not a Sylvanas one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Cried the people that don't like her since what, 2004?

Do go on using that hyperbole though, saying Sylvanas is killing the game, and that 90% of people don't like her is pretty hilarious, I'd Love to see your reasoning.
    She's not killing the game and I actually liked her pre-legion.

Different guy but I thought I'd input
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    the death god/thing will be killed in SL raid and she will take its place and stay in the shadowlands for good
    That sounds perfect, chain that stupid hoe to the task of being death itself and she cant touch another living soul again, and judging by the looks of it, even death has a set of rules it MUST follow and so she will be bound and gagged by the position and forced to do the bidding of whatever entity controls death and the other three.

If you ever bothered to look somewhere else apart the 3 fan accounts of her from mmo champion lore you would probably have seen the numbers and her toxic voice. At this point even her chained forever in the place of that Death God having to follow rules would be paradise if that makes her dissapear completely from Warcraft.

As someone who used to like this character, I can't wait for her to die.

She's the biggest thing wrong with WarCraft lore.

If you ever bothered to look somewhere else apart the 3 fan accounts of her from mmo champion lore you would probably have seen the numbers and her toxic voice.
    Strong argument, I'll give you that. But I'd still ask for something that's, you know, actually specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    As someone who used to like this character, I can't wait for her to die.

She's the biggest thing wrong with WarCraft lore.
    That's Anduin and the mind disease he spreads that causes the unification. Sylvanas is the cure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Addiena View Post
    That sounds perfect, chain that stupid hoe to the task of being death itself and she cant touch another living soul again, and judging by the looks of it, even death has a set of rules it MUST follow and so she will be bound and gagged by the position and forced to do the bidding of whatever entity controls death and the other three.
    nice fanfic but she will just be a goddess of death with limitless power ^^

bow to your new Kerrigan

she will help us against the void lords too, since they are enemy of SL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    She's not killing the game and I actually liked her pre-legion.

Different guy but I thought I'd input
    oh I know, but its always funny when you see people that lie so poorly yet still believe their own drivel, or they deluded themselves into believing everyone must be exactly like them.

- - - Updated - - -

If you ever bothered to look somewhere else apart the 3 fan accounts of her from mmo champion lore you would probably have seen the numbers and her toxic voice. At this point even her chained forever in the place of that Death God having to follow rules would be paradise if that makes her dissapear completely from Warcraft.
    A strong argument to be sure, but I'm going to have to ask for more proof than "No one likes sylvanas!!11"
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

You can search the various forums and you can find out.

Nah, let's be real. She's going to become the new ruler of the Shadowlands after we defeat evil death guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post

That's Anduin and the mind disease he spreads that causes the unification. Sylvanas is the cure.
    Hard as it might be to believe, people have disliked her well before anduin became king

10+ Year Old Account
    You can search the various forums and you can find out.
    And those same forums you can find people that like her. What a pathetically vague answer.

Again, everyone knows you're spewing nonsense, but the least you could do is to not pick such a ridiculous percentage next time. Even @Trassk can acknowledge she's a polarizing character with as many haters as she has fans, you're not going to spontaneously combust if you admit just once that like nearly every post you make, the only "sources" you have are the ones you made up. "Friend"
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I really want to ask a fan of Sylvannas one thing. Isn't he tired of her already? At this point 95% of the playerbase agree that she is cringy and have overstayed her welcome. Everytime she talks the toxicity goes through the roof. Almost everyone at this point want this to end. She is damaging the story than helping it. Hopefully we get to kill her finally this time.

Why are some people fascinated with a character that wants to kill all of Azeroth? It literally ends the game. Since when would a villain win in a fantasy game like Warcraft?
    No, i want more. Much more. I want AU version of sylvanas that commands dinosaurs and much, much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    oh I know, but its always funny when you see people that lie so poorly yet still believe their own drivel, or they deluded themselves into believing everyone must be exactly like them.
    Don't get me wrong, I fucking hate her because Night elf gang for life but that's what a good villain is supposed to do, make you hate them.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    So the Maw is galactus?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.