Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    I only want chaos bolts to hit pallys and priests through their shields again
    That's be sick.

In short:

- ALL summons instant (dogs, tyrant, vilefiend). I think Demonology would feel much more "fluid" without all those unecessary cast times.
    - Bringing back Dark Apotheosis warlock (with carrion swarm + demonic slash). This was so much fun in pvp.
    - Instant shadowfury baseline for all specs.
    - Howl of terror baseline for all specs.

1) Destruction rework but keeping Havoc
    2) Reap Souls & the AoE on death ability
    3) Archimonde's Vengeance

Pleas guys help us to get the Warlock talent Fel Flame back.
    It makes such a big different.
    In Mop finally with Fel Flame was the warlock fun to play.
    Lower the dmg but pleas give it back to us.
    Im not the only one who thinks that this is an really important talent.

Shadowflame, CoEx and no more UA stacking would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by shanitzer View Post
    ?? cata affliction was the best thing ever
    Soul Swap nonstop was a thing of wonder. Still remember watching my soul swaps between all the bosses in BoT during that council fight before chogall and it was one of the few visually pleasing ability that I’ll always remember just watching. Then they killed it.

Soul swap
    Fel Fire
    Shadowflame
    CoS, Coe, CoEx.

I want the ability for Warlocks to get a permanent enslave demon so we can enslave demons of ALL aesthetics.

Destruction

fel flame + shadowburn execute
    MOP's grimoire of sacrifice to gain ability pet, flat + damage%, recovery %health every 5 sec or give spell lock baseline
    shadowfury istant cast or howl of terror
    conflagrate more damage and slow 50% default
    burning ember as resources or a glyph for burning ember
    ember tap
    backlash

Affliction

howl of terror
    soul swap
    no more stack UA but UA use 1/3 shard
    drain soul filler
    CoEx
    seed of corruption faster and more damage
    no more darkglare please...
    more dot damage
    spell lock baseline

Demonology

fel flame
    Carrion swarm to knockback enemies
    more damage and burst
    more istant demons
    -imps and + big boys
    Spell lock baseline

All spec

Unending resolve down to 2 min.
    Dark bargain
    Last edited by Xanatas; 2019-11-16 at 06:14 PM.

I don't know why a lot of players like Cataclysm warlock of any spec.

I was mainly a PvPer and that was one of the saddest states of the class in the history of WoW. It had all the utility but didn't have enough damage to kill someone. I remembered playing Affliction, and you'd have to play triple times harder than a shadowpriest or a frost mage because of how lackluster the damage was. I don't know why players are requesting just spread out damage and no burst for Aff. Giving it at least some degree of burst is needed. The only thing that was going on for the spec was Soul Swap.

And Cataclysm Destruction was terrible. Its utility was insane though, but it was held back because of its damage (lol). Terrible damage. I used to get laughed at in BGs by mages because all I can do is cycle CC cooldowns and my chaos bolts hit for shit and couldn't even consume their shield. Destruction that time was a DOT (immolate and conflagrate dot) and an IMP spec. THAT WAS IT.

MoP still has the best Destruction iteration. Its Affliction and Demo were also really really good. Unpopular opinion, but my fave Aff iteration is Legion. I liked the burst idk, probably because it was just all that was going on for the class mid expansion as it was already pruned to hell and back.

Oh and I hope that curses are now baseline is true because that is one the things that dried up the class.
    Last edited by sugarfree; 2019-11-15 at 06:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarfree View Post
    I don't know why a lot of players like Cataclysm warlock of any spec.

I was mainly a PvPer and that was one of the saddest states of the class in the history of WoW. It had all the utility but didn't have enough damage to kill someone. I remembered playing Affliction, and you'd have to play triple times harder than a shadowpriest or a frost mage because of how lackluster the damage was. I don't know why players are requesting just spread out damage and no burst for Aff. Giving it at least some degree of burst is needed. The only thing that was going on for the spec was Soul Swap.

And Cataclysm Destruction was terrible. Its utility was insane though, but it was held back because of its damage (lol). Terrible damage. I used to get laughed at in BGs by mages because all I can do is cycle CC cooldowns and my chaos bolts hit for shit and couldn't even consume their shield. Destruction that time was a DOT (immolate and conflagrate dot) and an IMP spec. THAT WAS IT.

MoP still has the best Destruction iteration. Its Affliction and Demo were also really really good. Unpopular opinion, but my fave Aff iteration is Legion. I liked the burst idk, probably because it was just all that was going on for the class mid expansion as it was already pruned to hell and back.

Oh and I hope that curses are now baseline is true because that is one the things that dried up the class.

im sorry to say but than you didnt play aff good. damage in cata was insane (sb procs, execute drain, felhunter shadowbite)

Considering RLS was the best comp in S11 easily, with Shadowplay and Fire MLS being dumb good, Affy was one of the best PvP specs in Cata honestly. Things got retarded when we factor in PvE gear.

Anyway, I don't foresee radical changes. We'll get the usual talent changes and the "x factor" being the unpruning. I would imagine Affy will receive the most changes; Destro and Demo will get talent changes with minor rotational switch. Fuck Darkglare, fuck UA stacking, fuck Shadowbolt, fuck BFA Affy.

More tools. Specs that only deal damage are boring. I am talking stuns, gateways, controlled chaos, something...more... I lost interest in playing my warlock because more and more of the "interesting" abilities got removed or they put them into the same talent row, forcing me to choose 1 of them when I was used to all of them. Also, warlocks has always had pets, why are they suddenly so dull now?