Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Affliction Warlock badly needs to have Misery type of talent, so that it allow us to clip couple dots at once, just like shadow priests can freely do so. Also seed of corruption cast time needs to be drastically reduced or removed entirely, it's not fun. We are just too slow at everything and ramp-up is too long as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hangrah View Post
    MoP Warlock
    This.

Pretty much revert everything back to MoP warlock.

Soul Link siphon life warlocks would be very nice to have back.. just saying.
    I know you guys want it

Bring back Legion affli and the AoE explosion on death talent from the artifact.

Delete havoc or change the way it works, it's clunky to use.

Pretty much what everyone else has said here + one thing:

A pet that can cast while moving with you would be nice (i.e. Radiance of Azshara... balls! need to re-summon pet again -.-)

warlock need spell lock baseline for all spec (remove spell lock from felhunter and give another utility)

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    MoP destro or they can start looking for new jobs.
    The spec was broken af and completely out of hands.

They will never revert back to something that much OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatas View Post
    warlock need spell lock baseline for all spec (remove spell lock from felhunter and give another utility)
    Yeah I agree with this. I didnt really have a issue in the past without the use of a spell lock but now I feel its kinda mandatory.

I like that it is tied to my pet bc we can cast it while incapacitated and casting and it makes it a unique interrupt. I wish that they would make it baseline for all of our pets. Like the command demon ability, we have a general "pet interrupt" with the spell/name changing based upon the pet active to make it for the theme. Hell "spell lock" is general enough that it would work for all the demons and reskins.
    Last edited by Hayduke; 2020-03-13 at 03:38 PM. Reason: spelling error

You do realize affliction excelled the most when they had to spam shadowbolts during their dot durations and later as a drain spec. The only time affliction were THE dot spec was when Soul Swap+Snap Shotting existed.
    AMD Build: | CPU: FX-9590 OEM 8-Core(4.7 GHz) Black Edition | GPU: STRIX R9 380 2GB(x1) | Ram: 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    Main: Samsung 850 500GB | BU: WDC Caviar Blue 2TB(x2) | Power: Corsair CX500 | Mobo: Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 [Old faithful!]

Now my living room center piece and open case HTPC.

GoServ should be a utility spell and made baseline for Demonology on a 20s cooldown. If I'm a demonologist I shouldn't have less access to my demons' utility due to being locked into my felguard.

Demonology needs a talent for metamorphosis. Call it Dark Apotheosis. Have it improve our summons to more interesting demons. It's not old meta, but I think we need to accept that that spec is dead.

Rework Nether Portal. Have Shadow bolt generate 3 shards while it's active so 1-shard hand of gul'dan isn't optimal. Changing the rotation is good, changing it so you feel like you're playing it wrong is bad. This change preserves the SB/HOG/SB/HOG rotation change, but makes it feel less bad.

Of course Burning Rush and Circle should be baseline, and instant shadowfury would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

This has always been my biggest wish for warlocks and my biggest issue with them, such an unnecessary restriction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want Cata affliction with some influences from Legion to make it viable in m+, MoP destro and WoD demo.

MoP demonology, never forget the loss of Metamorphosis! Demonbolt demonology in WoD was such a bore, the one in MoP was perfection.

drain soul baseline instead of shadow bolt for affliction.

Reduce Unending resolve CD would be great

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    drain soul baseline instead of shadow bolt for affliction.
    kekw, u bois really need to decide once and for all.

Well i went from playing aff/destro with slight dabbling in demo before Legion to only playing Demo after the Legion changes.
    Hated what Legion did to aff and destro... Almost rerolled.

So yeh, just roll those 2 specs back a couple expansions please.

Well, you can read the blog with class changes now.

Warlock's are near to insulting. Demon has 3 lines, and Destro literally less than 2. No other class has too few words.

10+ Year Old Account
    Malefic grasp is back then I guess? Doom is pretty nice though. And Darkglare is getting binned which is what I wanted anyway.