Quote Originally Posted by iosdeveloper View Post
Blizz don't do new engines, they add features to their existing one. They are very good tech-wise.
There is no need to poor money into "new engine". You do it right one time and make money with it, why spend money on constant new engines development.

I got it after working with OpenGL and writing my own engine. It works, it renders, you can add modern features to it, you can port it to any platform. I don't think im a genius, i think people at EA and alike are making shit up to their management and then management use this shit for PR. "oooh new engine"
They said multiple times they are using a new engine created from the ground up. It was most likely made for project Hades which was the souls like take on Diablo that they canned a year or so ago. So are you calling that a flat out lie?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bismarck View Post
This week Blizzard would have been responsible or at least affiliated with the death of a 70 year old man and the burning of another if they sided with this pathetic riot. I wish we had taken note of every riot supporter who not only abused Blizzard but promoted violence and banned him from the game.
I despise internet freedom.
Want to try that again? This time making sense.