Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    It's a troll that we haven't met yet.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    There is no lore. Entirely new character. What are you hoping to achieve? Unless they work for blizzard, no one knows who it is, and it's impossible to guess as they do not exist in lore at this stage.
    You might want to read more carefully before acting so insulted by the existence of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    Apparently not "definitely nothing even remotely close" since I'm not the only one who thought of KT when I first saw the chains, eyes and pointy crown. Besides, if it was KT wouldn't you expect him to have some upgraded look instead of looking EXACTLY like he did before?
    That would imply he was given an upgrade similar to when his ashes were dropped into the Sunwell but as we don't even know where his phylactery is, he's not in the Shadowlands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Completely new character. Hopefully.
    Why hopefully? Blizzard already said he's a brand new character.
    Expansion leak claiming Legion is the last expansion
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    NO it will be me laughing at how you doubted this....
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    I was right

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    An underrated comment. Kudos.
    I am fairly certain the Jailor will be something obscure we’ve heard of already, but nothing we’ve ever seen.

By the way, any former (orrrrr current, who knows) EverQuest players get a SERIOUS Plane of Justice vibe from the whole Jailor of the Maw thing?
    Nah. I mean, if you really squint then sure you can see some form of the 7th Hammer and the Tribunal but bit far fetched imo.

Looks like a Void Lord and could set things up to explore that after shadowlands.
    Last edited by Moggie; 2019-11-04 at 03:21 AM.

I would be extremely amazed if Sylvanas was working with someone directly involved with the scourge and her fate. So regardless of him being old or not and whereas he is a new char or not he cannot be arthas or kt or nerzhul.

Quote Originally Posted by Moggie View Post
    Nah. I mean, if you really squint then sure you can see some form of the 7th Hammer and the Tribunal but bit far fetched imo.

Looks like a Void Lord and could set things up to explore that after shadowlands.
    I don’t mean literally a member of the tribunal I just mean the aesthetic. It reminds me of the plane of justice
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    That would imply he was given an upgrade similar to when his ashes were dropped into the Sunwell but as we don't even know where his phylactery is, he's not in the Shadowlands.Why hopefully? Blizzard already said he's a brand new character.
    Right all of that is true. It doesn't change that when I first saw him I thought of KT, which is all I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Yzak View Post
    I'll believe them when the character is shown. Beside that, if it's a new character as they stated, what sense is there in keeping said characters features obstructed?
    Because even if it's a new character, seeing him in full might still give away something we're not supposed to know about yet?

Quote Originally Posted by vaccine View Post
    The jailer is Elune.
    The Jailer is a the distillation of all that is dark and evil within Gamon, sent back in time to the creation of the universe. Where he becomes the greatest threat ever after being infused with vast cosmic power. Finally his anger over all those gankings in .Org will come back to bite everyone.

Which really, is just a good a theory as all the rest of the crap posted here. Or maybe he’s just a new character after all.

You might want to read more carefully before acting so insulted by the existence of this thread.
    Man you really take things personally huh? Change you avatar, it doesn't fit your personality.

Are you trying to claim everything i said is not true? are you trying to claim it is an existing lore character?

It's Punished Chris Metzen.

He ĺooks imprisoned, see the chains?

I'm guessing that evil or not, this guy is supposed to be there in the maw punishing the bad souls. Something infected the maw from the outside and is slurping up all the souls/anima to become stronger, and the jailor got beat by that same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Are you trying to claim everything i said is not true? are you trying to claim it is an existing lore character?
    Neither. I'm saying that in your rush to judgment you failed to comprehend what you read. This thread was made before the announcements about the Jailer. At that time all we had was the screen grabs from the feature video. I threw this up to see who people thought the Jailer might be, mostly off of what they saw in that video. So in essence your angry commentary is repetitive at best. Get over it and let people have their fun.

I have used a day now to figure it out.

It's obviously The Jailor that is The Jailor. You read it here.

Ooor, remember last time Bolvar was involved with some character he didn't know truly? The Jailor is.... Katrana Prestor, known as.....Onyxia!
    Horde bad, smash monkey. Who is a good monkey? You are!

Wrath of The Bolvar too big for this forum. 10.0 confirmed?