Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leetk1ng View Post
    Burning Legion created the Scourge so this means that Kil'jaeden had something to do with the Jailer who helped craft the Helm of Domination and forge Frostmourne?
    Or we can say the Legion knows vaguely about the machinations of the Shadowlands since I think they feed on souls too. So they figured they could leech from it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

What if Sylvanas is a relative of The Jailer. Her father maybe??? He is unknown in Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Blizzard have already said he is NOT a known lore character - he is new.
    Yeah...we know.

Thread was made before that so thanks. I still like all the conjecture and info about who it might be. I didn't know all the lore behind Mueh'zala until this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    They litterally only showed us a drawing of deathwing's head during the first announcement because he didn't have a model yet, I assume this is a similar scenario.
    True, I didn't remember the fact that they didn't play the cinematic back then! Still, we saw his actual face and... well we knew he was a dragon. I don't remember if we knew about his armor and everything which could of been somekind of surprise but we still knew that... He was deathwing.

I don't think he doesn't have a model yet. It is possible. Maybe they know his shape but the actual body textures/colors is still a work in progress? I'd find it odd tho since they could of put the time for it. Maybe they do it just to fuck with us and make use speculate and shit hahaha! Still feels like there is a mystery about him which they don't want to spoil yet. Maybe his body is made of old gods? Can only wait and see .

Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    Yeah...we know.

Thread was made before that so thanks. I still like all the conjecture and info about who it might be. I didn't know all the lore behind Mueh'zala until this thread.
    There is no lore. Entirely new character. What are you hoping to achieve? Unless they work for blizzard, no one knows who it is, and it's impossible to guess as they do not exist in lore at this stage.

Main question is why is the Jailer chained up... when he is the jailer of the souls sent to him. Who chained him up...? Perhaps he isn't even a bad guy but something happened to the Arbiter/system and he needs to release the chains to set things back into motion. The Maw is growing after all but an entity that has existed as the Jailer since time started would he really want the Maw to continue to expand?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalarm View Post
    True, I didn't remember the fact that they didn't play the cinematic back then! Still, we saw his actual face and... well we knew he was a dragon. I don't remember if we knew about his armor and everything which could of been somekind of surprise but we still knew that... He was deathwing.

I don't think he doesn't have a model yet. It is possible. Maybe they know his shape but the actual body textures/colors is still a work in progress? I'd find it odd tho since they could of put the time for it. Maybe they do it just to fuck with us and make use speculate and shit hahaha! Still feels like there is a mystery about him which they don't want to spoil yet. Maybe his body is made of old gods? Can only wait and see .
    My craziest theory would be a void titan, though I suppose that'd create some confusion and outrage for the community

What boring names though the jailer and the arbiter. Would be fitting for titles but not for names of important lore chars

It's a troll that we haven't met yet.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    There is no lore. Entirely new character. What are you hoping to achieve? Unless they work for blizzard, no one knows who it is, and it's impossible to guess as they do not exist in lore at this stage.
    You might want to read more carefully before acting so insulted by the existence of this thread.

Apparently not "definitely nothing even remotely close" since I'm not the only one who thought of KT when I first saw the chains, eyes and pointy crown. Besides, if it was KT wouldn't you expect him to have some upgraded look instead of looking EXACTLY like he did before?
    That would imply he was given an upgrade similar to when his ashes were dropped into the Sunwell but as we don't even know where his phylactery is, he's not in the Shadowlands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Completely new character. Hopefully.
    Why hopefully? Blizzard already said he's a brand new character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    An underrated comment. Kudos.
    I am fairly certain the Jailor will be something obscure we’ve heard of already, but nothing we’ve ever seen.

By the way, any former (orrrrr current, who knows) EverQuest players get a SERIOUS Plane of Justice vibe from the whole Jailor of the Maw thing?
    Nah. I mean, if you really squint then sure you can see some form of the 7th Hammer and the Tribunal but bit far fetched imo.

Looks like a Void Lord and could set things up to explore that after shadowlands.
    Last edited by Moggie; 2019-11-04 at 03:21 AM.

I would be extremely amazed if Sylvanas was working with someone directly involved with the scourge and her fate. So regardless of him being old or not and whereas he is a new char or not he cannot be arthas or kt or nerzhul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moggie View Post
    Nah. I mean, if you really squint then sure you can see some form of the 7th Hammer and the Tribunal but bit far fetched imo.

Looks like a Void Lord and could set things up to explore that after shadowlands.
    I don’t mean literally a member of the tribunal I just mean the aesthetic. It reminds me of the plane of justice
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    That would imply he was given an upgrade similar to when his ashes were dropped into the Sunwell but as we don't even know where his phylactery is, he's not in the Shadowlands.Why hopefully? Blizzard already said he's a brand new character.
    Right all of that is true. It doesn't change that when I first saw him I thought of KT, which is all I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Yzak View Post
    I'll believe them when the character is shown. Beside that, if it's a new character as they stated, what sense is there in keeping said characters features obstructed?
    Because even if it's a new character, seeing him in full might still give away something we're not supposed to know about yet?

Quote Originally Posted by vaccine View Post
    The jailer is Elune.
    The Jailer is a the distillation of all that is dark and evil within Gamon, sent back in time to the creation of the universe. Where he becomes the greatest threat ever after being infused with vast cosmic power. Finally his anger over all those gankings in .Org will come back to bite everyone.

Which really, is just a good a theory as all the rest of the crap posted here. Or maybe he’s just a new character after all.

5+ Year Old Account
    You might want to read more carefully before acting so insulted by the existence of this thread.
    Man you really take things personally huh? Change you avatar, it doesn't fit your personality.
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

Are you trying to claim everything i said is not true? are you trying to claim it is an existing lore character?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's Punished Chris Metzen.