253 38.45%
  • Sylvanas

405 61.55%
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    and it's bullshit obviously.

and people bitched about how powerful Jaina was who is way more legit than Sylvanas.
    Oh man I forgot about the whole jaina arcane canon whining. And now we have this.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Adynos View Post
    You don't have to like it, but based on the story they are telling the outcome is logical.
    for them, regular footman soloing would make sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    Oh man I forgot about the whole jaina arcane canon whining. And now we have this.
    Ikr

at least Jaina was hyped more then once as being one the most powerful mages.

this was all made up in one patch LoL so it's automatically ok.

he might not be as powerful as Arthas but he should still be pretty powerful.
    Why?

I really don't want this to be asked over & over all expansion so just take solace in the fact that Sylvanas didn't exactly "defeat" Bolvar, she just knocked off his hat.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol maybe it would be even better if we had lich queen and not destroying the helm of damnation. seriosuly... no more lich king, that kinda sucks.

Neither - and neither was destroyed.

He was just a gentleman and took his hat off to a lady

Having people vote on if the next expansion should happen seems a little silly.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpleton View Post
    Sylvanas is powerful now, no doubt about it but I think this fight should've been closer than it was made out to be. Sylvanas seemed to be barely breaking a sweat for most of it and we also have to consider the fact that she laid waste to an entire legion of undead before going 1v1 with Bolvar.
    yeah, this.

I'm pretty sure if she soloed the entire Burning Legion+Demon Lords, people would be OK with it because she was amped because reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    for them, regular footman soloing would make sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Ikr

at least Jaina was hyped more then once as being one the most powerful mages.

this was all made up in one patch LoL so it's automatically ok.
    It has all led to this. Another two years of the lore forums wailing about sylvanas....my God we are about to have a decade of it soon.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

I think people forget that she could have flooded orgrimmar if she wanted, an arcane cannon ball is relatively tame compared to shit she's really done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    I think people forget that she could have flooded orgrimmar if she wanted, an arcane cannon ball is relatively tame compared to shit she's really done.
    that was because of the Iris though.

- - - Updated - - -

It has all led to this. Another two years of the lore forums wailing about sylvanas....my God we are about to have a decade of it soon.
    by the end of Shadowlands, Sylvanas will say Azeroth is free!!

and becomes the high King of Alliance and Horde and the Death Goddess.

that was because of the Iris though.
    and sylvanas is stupid strong because she is getting fed power by whoever she's working with. If yall accepted Azshara getting stronger from N'zoth what's so hard to accept about sylvanas getting power from this Death character? The fact that bolvar could fight at all in his crispy condition was amazing to see regardless.
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    and sylvanas is stupid strong because she is getting fed power by whoever she's working with. If yall accepted Azshara getting stronger from N'zoth what's so hard to accept about sylvanas getting power from this Death character? The fact that bolvar could fight at all in his crispy condition was amazing to see regardless.
    Azshara was a disappointed and in making for 15 years LoL and didn't solo anyone.

that was a gigantic slap in the face fam.

this death crap stuff only happened recently.

the power creep was insanely badly done.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    That's the whole point dude, to showcase just how powerful she has become. All these deaths she has caused has resulted in her growing in immense power. If it was a more evenly faced battle, then what was burning Teldrassil and starting a faction war worth? If she could barely stand her ground against the LK, then how would she have any shot against death/jailer?
    Then she should just have trounced him, not hopped around the arena for a minute for basically no reason. It didn't feel like she was actually stronger, it felt more like Bolvar randomly forgot how to fight and Sylvanas then won because the plot demands it.

Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    lol maybe it would be even better if we had lich queen and not destroying the helm of damnation. seriosuly... no more lich king, that kinda sucks.
    She's trying to set you free. Show some respect

Theres one big problem with that fight and its a blatantly obvious one.

Sylvanas should have lost on account the crown of domination literally is designed to control undead, TLK should have legit just MCed her and the fight would be over, its pretty odd for her to be standing unscathed by a weapon capable of literally breaking her will.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Then she should just have trounced him, not hopped around the arena for a minute for basically no reason. It didn't feel like she was actually stronger, it felt more like Bolvar randomly forgot how to fight and Sylvanas then won because the plot demands it.
    she fought his army as well and then him.

it makes perfect sense ofc...

Who would win? Champion of literal god of death or powerful necromancer?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

sylvanus fans rampant more than masterless scourge.

Azshara was a disappointed and in making for 15 years LoL and didn't solo anyone.

that was a gigantic slap in the face fam.

this death crap stuff only happened recently.

the power creep was insanely badly done.
    That's fair.