Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alroxas View Post
    Any non current expansion profession leveling is irrelevant.
    Except for goblin gliders, which are always useful, even if you have flying unlocked. ;D

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kattarina View Post
    The lvl squich is happening to everyone. However, if you want to lvl up as you did before, you can opt out of the chromie timewalking thing and zones scale normaly (to their equivelent lvl after squich).
    I wondered about that as I was reading it in the recap. Previously there were level ranges based on the old level cap of 120. What does that mean in terms of the new level cap of 60 though? They have to squish 120 levels into 50. Previously it was:

1-60 EK/Kalimdor
    60-80 TBC/WotLK
    80-90 Cata/MoP
    90-100 WoD
    100-110 Legion
    110-120 BfA

So that would be in Shadowlands:

1-25 EK/Kalmidor
    25-33 TBC/WotLK
    33-38 Cata/MoP
    38-42 WoD
    42-46 Legion
    46-50 BfA

Which seems odd, because some expansions covered a larger level range. TBC and WotLK were 20 levels! While Cata-BfA were only 10 levels. It seems needlessly complex. Really they should just dispense with "chromie time". Scale everything except the current expansion to 50, and make anything not the current expansion default to Legacy mode the second you hit level cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    That's still not the right name.
    I'm sorry. I'll hand over my priest card now.

The problem is that nothing really changes, there's no invasion events, there's no WQs, there's no revamps.

Seems like it'll just be as bland and boring as before. This is content a majority of players have played through several times

So if I understand this topic correctly, I'll be able to pick Warlords at level 10 (yes I enjoy questing there) and level there until 50 at a 60-70% faster rate?
    Combine that with heirlooms, it'll be an altoholic heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceOfThaWest View Post
    So if I understand this topic correctly, I'll be able to pick Warlords at level 10 (yes I enjoy questing there) and level there until 50 at a 60-70% faster rate?
    Combine that with heirlooms, it'll be an altoholic heaven.
    That's my understanding. There's still some unknowns, like what level you get flying, if heirlooms will still work the same, or if treasures will still be woerh exp.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    That's my understanding. There's still some unknowns, like what level you get flying, if heirlooms will still work the same, or if treasures will still be woerh exp.
    Well if heirlooms don't function anymore like they used to, then it's a straight rip-off. It takes quite a fortune to max them for all classes.

Oh and by the way, are allied races going back to level 1? Sorry if it was answered already beforehand, browsing from my phone here.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceOfThaWest View Post
    Well if heirlooms don't function anymore like they used to, then it's a straight rip-off. It takes quite a fortune to max them for all classes.

Oh and by the way, are allied races going back to level 1? Sorry if it was answered already beforehand, browsing from my phone here.
    ARs start at level 10 afaik