Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    Finally after tens of thousands of threads and cries from countless players.....

Ritual of Doom is being brought back.

Wow, that just made warlocks everywhere rejoice that....

What, wait... no one asked for it???
    it wasnt just ritual of doom and they clearly said that it wasnt all that was coming back.. again it might end up being all of whats coming back, cuz who knows, its fucking blizzard..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Very little to no information on loot systems. By far the most important thing in an MMORPG.
    it's important, but class design is more important

Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    "Here's some of the abilities coming back"
    Players" haven't played it yet but it's not good enough and it sucks"
    Thanks for proving my point
    It really doesn't take 200 IQ to know that having two niche abilities back in my spellbook is not going to fundamentally change the way I play the game. How much fucking blind goodwill do you expect from people? Why are you so upset over people voicing their complaints about the things they've announced?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTophat View Post
    Feels very underwhelming to me. Some of this stuff is 'neat' but it's not 180$ a year, 40$ buy-in levels of neat. Paladin getting auras back and a weakened version of Legion's systems isn't a selling point for me. A lot of people keep rambling about how this is what the game needs and they need to 'fix the game' but fixing the game isn't a feature I'm going to drop money on. Better to just wait it out and come back when they launch an expansion with some actual meat rather than wasting my time and money on bare-bones filler.
    Wow, 180$ a year must be significant to you since you care about the sub cost all. Perhaps you should play less and spend more time on yourself in real life?
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Rootsbum View Post
    I loved the expansion-reveal and all, but that dive was kinda shallow if you ask me.
    When it was over I thought I had tuned into the wrong stream
    nobody was more dissapointed then people who were there

have you seen their faces

have you heared this dead silence when hosts were trying to get reaction

even WoD was welcomed with more hype.

shadowlands is compelte failure on developement stage - thats new record for blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post

shadowlands is compelte failure on developement stage - thats new record for blizzard.
    Thanks for speaking for everyone, social media literally everywhere disagrees with you but sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    It really doesn't take 200 IQ to know that having two niche abilities back in my spellbook is not going to fundamentally change the way I play the game. How much fucking blind goodwill do you expect from people? Why are you so upset over people voicing their complaints about the things they've announced?
    Complaining =/= constructive criticism. One is useless, one isn't. Specially considering this is a fansite, not a hatesite. If you want to voice your opinions and "criticism" (useless bitching like the kids you are), I suggest the official forums.

- - - Updated - - -

Why are people like this on a fansite. I don't understand.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Auki View Post
    Thanks for speaking for everyone, social media literally everywhere disagrees with you but sure.
    It was pretty hard to see the crowd during the class panel, they werent very happy with what was presented at all.

Yeah, the Expansion got a few cheers here and there, but nothing too major.

I think the biggest reaction in the past 2 days were from the Shadowlands Cinematic, but thats about it.

And that says enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Not by the actual content - i'm excited for Shadowlands. But the panel? A bit. Barely learned anything new, at least nothing I couldn't have guessed after the opening ceremony
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Why yes, Blizz sure is a bunch of happy fellas!

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    it wasnt just ritual of doom and they clearly said that it wasnt all that was coming back.. again it might end up being all of whats coming back, cuz who knows, its fucking blizzard..

- - - Updated - - -

it's important, but class design is more important
    im sure that those eagle eyes for hunter , ritual of doom for warlock and healing stream totem for dps shamans are going to fundamentaly change rotations -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Complaining =/= constructive criticism. One is useless, one isn't. Specially considering this is a fansite, not a hatesite. If you want to voice your opinions and "criticism" (useless bitching like the kids you are), I suggest the official forums.
    It doesn't really matter if what we say is "valid criticism" since people like you are going to dismiss it anyways. Also nice jab at the other poster. Real classy, my dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Auki View Post
    social media are nothign but marketing tools nowadays.

same like youtubers who are literaly paid to be there to promote products.

Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    See Blizz makes changes and the "community" freaks out and constantly complains that Blizz doesn't listen to them. Well, Blizz listened to them, gave them the changes they wanted, and they are still mad.
    It is literally impossible for Blizz to do anything that doesn't end in edgelord bitching
    Obviously when you have a player/fan base so diverse, you will never please everyone. Design as you will and if the game is good, people will play regardless of bitching, but I'm not part of a hive mind. I've always been content with *new class/new race*. I've never nitpicked or bitched about the state of class design. I've always been happy with expansions giving something new instead of having to fix something Blizzard broke.

15+ Year Old Account
    Curious how the happiest gamers in WoW at the moment are playing Classic.

I guess they knew what they wanted and like it.
    The most persecuted minority is the individual.

im sure that those eagle eyes for hunter , ritual of doom for warlock and healing stream totem for dps shamans are going to fundamentaly change rotations -_-
    rotations arent everything btw and its not all the spells that are returning

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Community moans for years about losing class identity, one of the most mentioned ones being pally auras.

Get them back and within essentially minutes people are bitching about them coming back.
    Yeah its pretty nuts.

Another complaint is that every expansion is pruning. Holinka comes out and says they've stopped that and are instead almost entirely adding, not pruning.

Community reaction: THIS SUCKS

?????????

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Just look back at the audience faces and you will know.

- - - Updated - - -

Classic is shit.
    Lol just this time i want to go inside the classic topic on a retail thread to say, i can't even go classic anymore xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Yeah its pretty nuts.

Another complaint is that every expansion is pruning. Holinka comes out and says they've stopped that and are instead almost entirely adding, not pruning.

?????????
    IKR. Such a ZzZZZZZZzzzz audience. Why did they even bother to buy the ticket?

They added abilities that we will likely not use or cause dps loss , plus all is recycled abilities

They gave all mage spec frostbolt , haha , i dont think fire mages will use frostbolt in his core rotation
    Basically they are giving us this pruned abilities as cosmetics

Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    So you expect to announce flashy things every panel?.
    When you're trying to sell a product? YES. I do expect them to show it off in the best light possible. That's basic marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Yeah its pretty nuts.

?????????
    the complains were never about idiotic abilities like eagle eyes

complains are about rotations

and he shown nothing concerning rotations.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Wow, 180$ a year must be significant to you since you care about the sub cost all. Perhaps you should play less and spend more time on yourself in real life?
    I can literally afford 10x that easily and I still agree with him.

Garbage argument.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.