Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    BOOOOOO no cross-faction play. Such garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by DTJames View Post
    It doesn't take very long to get pathfinder done. If you play during launch for 2 months, you'll be set until part 2 which will take 2 weeks to one month. Boom, you can fly again.

Or wait until both part 1 and 2 go live, then hop on and play for...2 months max, maybe even shorter depend on what advancement we will get by then.

Seriously, it's one of thing you'll naturally get by playing the game.
    Horse shit. No one asked for Pathfinder. No one wanted it. Ion doesn't like flying so this is the punishment you get. They said they listen to the players and obviously they dont
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Trash questions and the worst hosts I've ever seen. They just got in the way with this ridiculous tangents about themselves.

We got little from that, other than I have an urge to punch the first Welsh dude I see in the jaw.

Worst Q&A they've ever done. And it was all the two hosts' fault.
    Agreed!!! Waste of my time watching

Quote Originally Posted by Spacewalrus2010 View Post
    You are suppose to hate fun though.
    Q&A has always had the majority of their questions being easy to answer. Why would anyone expect any difference this year?

You’d think some of these posters would be experienced enough to know this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mafayu View Post
    He did nothing, if anything it's as disrespectful as saying thoughts and prayers when a tsunami hits and kills thousands. And it pisses me off because it does more harm than good in the long run.
    wow you must support literally nothing if you think the only way to support something is to be an active participant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Horse shit. No one asked for Pathfinder. No one wanted it. Ion doesn't like flying so this is the punishment you get. They said they listen to the players and obviously they dont
    I like pathfinder. So. ha.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Quote Originally Posted by Yzak View Post
    I will openly state I am by no means a fan of T&E and I bare no grudge against them, and perhaps this was by Blizzards design (scripted) moreso this year due to the Hong Kong business, but they wasted soooo much damn time with their input. By all means re-direct a question here or there that is perhaps a little lacking, throw in a quick one liner every once and a while, but many more questions could have been asked had they not been adding their two cents every/every-other question.

But one thing I did catch that I'm happy to hear.. BE's getting 40-ish new additions to customization.
    You do realise Tali was asking questions from the internet? If it wasn’t him, it would of been someone else. Get with the format.

I miss the days when it was just a queue of people asking questions and no hosts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7fVTabpyf8

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Believe what you want...
    ROFLMAO iTS WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Enjoy another substandard expansion with few people playing, because at the rate Shadowlands is going it gonna be worse then WOD and BFA combined. BUt let me guess you will Tell Blizzard what a great and marvelous Job they did
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

10+ Year Old Account
    Q: Are tier sets coming back next expansion?
    A: Not in the initial patch of Shadowlands, but they want to have class-themed armor return at some point. They don't want players to feel like those slots are locked for tier sets, but know that set bonuses are exciting and want to find a way to implement them without checking a box in a gear slot. The team knows sets were a big drive to raid and are gonna use the feedback for Shadowlands by giving things to chase in raids. You will want to kill N'Zoth a lot!

I don't trust these answers "At some point" Is Blizzard code for "Probably never". Taking tier away is hot garbage. And there had better be something to make classes feel dynamic throughout the xpack, because having a class be exactly the same for 2 years is boring.

Come up with a better compromise that isnt' horse shit "Non flyers can stay on the ground and lose out to flyers who get the pounce on them." because that's not a compromise.

No form of faction boundaries broken so we could defend our new factions or kill the traitors in PvP? How disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Ooop, someone said "Free HK" in the Q&A. That made Tali uncomfortable.
    Is that why theres no replay of the Q&A panel in my Virtual Ticket...

Quote Originally Posted by Scroolooseuk View Post
    I miss the days when it was just a queue of people asking questions and no hosts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7fVTabpyf8
    they couldnt do real Q&A due to hong kong fiasco

and even with all the pre screeing 1 guy had balls to call it out.

ROFLMAO iTS WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Enjoy another substandard expansion with few people playing, because at the rate Shadowlands is going it gonna be worse then WOD and BFA combined. BUt let me guess you will Tell Blizzard what a great and marvelous Job they did
    Actually, no. I stopped playing BfA within the first month because I hated it. I had no interest with a Legion 2.0 . That doesn't stop me from understanding some of the choices they made...

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    wow you must support literally nothing if you think the only way to support something is to be an active participant.

- - - Updated - - -

I like pathfinder. So. ha.
    See that's the thing, you like Pathfinder, but how great would it be if you didn't have to wait a whole year for it to actually be available? You just "play the game" and you've unlocked it, wow!

That's the actual "compromise" people are hoping for. Not this BS. I don't even like Pathfinder but if they at least removed the time gating I would be satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Come up with a better compromise that isnt' horse shit "Non flyers can stay on the ground and lose out to flyers who get the pounce on them." because that's not a compromise.
    Play Classic WoW?

ok, we are done here, boys
    time to get a life, no jokes

horrible Q&A, most questions were about lore... when asked about item sets which I would imagine majority of players would want back, they pretty much said no because we don't want lock slots to set pieces... what a great answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Enan1981 View Post
    Is that why theres no replay of the Q&A panel in my Virtual Ticket...
    Don't know of the replay, but the feed wasn't cut at any point.

Lol at the folks who think blizzard is going to be hurting with ieepijg pathfinder. Of they thought it was hurting their subs they wouldn't keep doing it.

Personally I am fine with pathfinder, 6-10 months is completely fine enough for me with no flying and based on the design ideas I hope the maw will never have flying

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HailArthas View Post
    Genuine question, is there any legendaries that a Shaman can transmog?
    MoP Cape + any form legion + BfA Cape