Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Correct. I was saying they should offer an offline mode and just convert it into a true single player game, full stop, 100%.
    I agree. Honestly it never felt like an MMO anyways.
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    I agree. Honestly it never felt like an MMO anyways.
    Nonsense. Just cause you didn't engage with the multiplayer content, it doesn't mean everyone did the same.

Actually, on live atm, there are several guild systems, including conquest that are all about a collective effort, even when doing soloable content. AKA you only have that opinion cause you don't play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Nonsense. Just cause you didn't engage with the multiplayer content, it doesn't mean everyone did the same.

Actually, on live atm, there are several guild systems, including conquest that are all about a collective effort, even when doing soloable content. AKA you only have that opinion cause you don't play the game.
    All I know is I played through Scoundrel and Imp and did it alone and there was no reason or incentive for multiplayer whatsoever. It felt like I was playing KOTOR. Which isn't a bad thing.
    ― Ronald Regan

All I know is I played through Scoundrel and Imp and did it alone and there was no reason or incentive for multiplayer whatsoever. It felt like I was playing KOTOR. Which isn't a bad thing.
    I didnt reply cause it's obvious to everyone but since you think you are right i'm gonna have to point out you are wrong.
    No incentive? Except story and gear. The point of every mmo.

I didnt reply cause it's obvious to everyone but since you think you are right i'm gonna have to point out you are wrong.
    No incentive? Except story and gear. The point of every mmo.
    Yet you did reply. That's how it seemed and felt to me through multiple stories, again, which isn't a bad thing. It was pretty fun, but the all the NPC talking eventually got to me as well.
    ― Ronald Regan

Yet you did reply. That's how it seemed and felt to me through multiple stories, again, which isn't a bad thing. It was pretty fun, but the all the NPC talking eventually got to me as well.
    I replied cause you went into another thread saying the same thing.
    Again, this was a you thing. You didnt engage with multiplayer cause you didnt want to or were so engrossed in the class story that you decided to ignore it. It was a decision you made, not what everyone else did.

I replied cause you went into another thread saying the same thing.
    Again, this was a you thing. You didnt engage with multiplayer cause you didnt want to or were so engrossed in the class story that you decided to ignore it. It was a decision you made, not what everyone else did.
    Isn't that what I said? There IS multiplayer but you don't need it. Even some of the Flashpoints didn't need other people. I think maybe 2 while leveling that involved other people but they mine as well have been bots; do it as fast as you can and don't talk to anyone the whole time.
    ― Ronald Regan