Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Old God Mirishka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Get off my lawn!
    Posts
    10,192
    I want Vengeance to have Havoc's metamorphosis model, I cannot stand the tanking version.
    My greatest fear is that one day, my MMO-Champion ignore list will run out of space.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    That would completely ruin the class for me. The best thing about it is having zero downtime.

    For myself, I just want to be able to be a void elf demon hunter and not yell like an idiot like the blood elf.
    if they make the ressource generation good enough this won't be a problem really.

    Pressing demon's bite over and over and over feels really bad tho imo.

  3. #23
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    CPH, Denmark.
    Posts
    350
    Wish DHs get hit by a nerfbat. Not having, like every other melee spec, to choose between ST and AoE dmg. Awfully flawed design. Also, boring AF

  4. #24
    Give us FLIGHT already.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkj View Post
    wishes
    third spec, ranged dps
    new races (void elf, nightborne, human, orc)

    what I expect
    what we have already seen



    they won’t
    Change Humans and Orcs with Broken and Fel-Orcs and i am okay with that)
    I want these classes in new x-pac Necromancer,RuneMaster,Warden,BladeMaster,DarkRanger,Dragonsworn,Alchemist,Lich,Tinker

  6. #26
    New races, please. I am tired of being a stupid elf

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkj View Post
    ooh ooh or maybe blizz could just be lazy trash next expansion and let all races be demon hunters instead of introducing a new class!

    Necromancer
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2019-11-05 at 12:52 AM.
    I want these classes in new x-pac Necromancer,RuneMaster,Warden,BladeMaster,DarkRanger,Dragonsworn,Alchemist,Lich,Tinker

  8. #28
    I am Murloc! Ealyssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Switzerland, Geneva
    Posts
    5,993
    A viable tanking spec please.

    I can surely tank on my DH, but why does it have to hurt so much more than my paladin and warrior ?
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    nazi is not the abbreviation of national socialism....
    When googling 4 letters is asking too much fact-checking.

  9. #29
    Havoc stay as it is please. Maybe give us Fury of the Illidari back, but rest, stay! Don't butcher it in Shadowlands!

    Vengeance, please, give us another short cd mitigatation ability and another active offensive ability. Go nuts.
    Gotta train my withered in Sura-a-mar, make them better.
    Unlocking leylines, drinking arcwine, taking it one day at a time.

    Gotta do the dungeons in Sura-a-mar, The Arcway and Court of Stars.
    I'm doing this task, wearing my mask, tryn'a hide away from those guards.

  10. #30
    I actually wish they leave it alone and only add shit and nvr change or remove anything - im loving the current incarnation of DH rn!
    A 3rd spec that's ranged would be AWESOME tho

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Havoc stay as it is please. Maybe give us Fury of the Illidari back, but rest, stay! Don't butcher it in Shadowlands!

    Vengeance, please, give us another short cd mitigatation ability and another active offensive ability. Go nuts.
    I share the same fear as you...

    I dont want new things...i mean....i do....if they are well implemented
    But the biggest fear of all is losing stuff i have now

  12. #32
    I always felt like DHs should have had an execute

    Shear would be a cool ability to have

  13. #33
    Would love to see a return of 7.0 bloodlet momentum gameplay along with blur fel frush recharge.
    It was by far the most engaging version of DH.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddyfish View Post
    Would love to see a return of 7.0 bloodlet momentum gameplay along with blur fel frush recharge.
    It was by far the most engaging version of DH.
    Its horrid to play high end mythic with, We are suppose to be a really mobile class. With momentum you would often find your self none mobile as movement would be on cooldown. You also had the whole problem of hit box / stacking / limited space etc etc. Its fine to mess about in Heroic with and a couple of mythic boss's. Even when it was slightly ahead in sims people were not playing it as its not always possible to execute 100% of the time.
    - Death Knight / Demon Hunter / Monk Moderator -

  15. #35
    Let me play a Draenei demon hunter. Since Draenei already have hooves normally, their meta form should give them regular feet. Also, give us a ranged dps spec.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    I don't want to change anything tbh. If they mess around too much, they might just ruin DHs. I don't mind extra covenant abilities as extra.

    Oh actually well said. Give fury of illidari, such an amazing ability. I loved that ability so much. I keep saying to do as well just something with demonic appetite i feel we could have more about that.
    It's the only thing we miss imo, not much changed from Legion and that was good. Loved that we got Immolation Aura for Havoc too, it's part of the class as a whole, with both lore and fits nicely into gameplay. It's a well done spec and I want to be like it is now, just with Fury of the Illidari ^^

    Some few changes as you say to talents and how they behave is something that can be fresh of course, I see no problem with that.
    Gotta train my withered in Sura-a-mar, make them better.
    Unlocking leylines, drinking arcwine, taking it one day at a time.

    Gotta do the dungeons in Sura-a-mar, The Arcway and Court of Stars.
    I'm doing this task, wearing my mask, tryn'a hide away from those guards.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    It's the only thing we miss imo, not much changed from Legion and that was good. Loved that we got Immolation Aura for Havoc too, it's part of the class as a whole, with both lore and fits nicely into gameplay. It's a well done spec and I want to be like it is now, just with Fury of the Illidari ^^

    Some few changes as you say to talents and how they behave is something that can be fresh of course, I see no problem with that.
    ye i totally miss it! i felt empty without it on my bars, i felt empty leveling losing everything and even that ability. Legendaries for DH's were great.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    ye i totally miss it! i felt empty without it on my bars, i felt empty leveling losing everything and even that ability. Legendaries for DH's were great.
    They were, hope the leggos in Shadowlands will do the same as they did in Legion, really did something for the gameplay for most classes, loved that.
    Gotta train my withered in Sura-a-mar, make them better.
    Unlocking leylines, drinking arcwine, taking it one day at a time.

    Gotta do the dungeons in Sura-a-mar, The Arcway and Court of Stars.
    I'm doing this task, wearing my mask, tryn'a hide away from those guards.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    They were, hope the leggos in Shadowlands will do the same as they did in Legion, really did something for the gameplay for most classes, loved that.
    They were certainly interesting and made classes feel so much better with it. At least i felt that involvement being really deep into it.
    Legion will remain my second favorite expansion always. And it gave me my main <3

  20. #40
    An execute would be a nice addition and fit the class.

    Kinda wouldn't mind a small dps cooldown outside of meta either like rage of the illidari.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •