Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Doesnt matter what class he plays. He is right. DHs are too good in pvp.
    I havent really pvped since tbc so I cant comment on the class' status in pvp but hasn't it been borked for years?

Quote Originally Posted by demonicpanda View Post
    I havent really pvped since tbc so I cant comment on the class' status in pvp but hasn't it been borked for years?
    Yes it has. Can still wish for it to be balanced tho right? :P

15+ Year Old Account
    1 - Bring back Chaos Strike refund Energy on Crit.
    Crit was too strong in Legion, but that was because of multiple interactions at once, not due to Chaos Strike.
    I think the perfect balance is a decent base chance to refund Energy per hit, guaranteed if it Crits.

2 - More love for builds that focus on Havoc's signature mechanics like Momentum and Demonic Appetite.

3 - Make Fel Blade baseline and Chaos Strike refund Energy only when hitting targets debuffed by Fel Blade.
    Last edited by Nurvus; 2020-01-01 at 05:18 PM.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

Thanks my dude

Havoc

1) Make all those mandatory talents we're all using since Legion (first blood, demonic, etc ...) baseline

2) Create new relevant talents

3) Delete momentum. I agree it's a funny and "skilled" gameplay, but it's totally unfit to high content (high mm+ key or mm raid).

4) Flying with our wings (won't happen but it could be nice to see)

5) Won't happen too but a third spec, like range or healer using souls and fel, healing mates while damaging enemys (like disc priest)

6) Change the mastery. Make it more funny and less useless

Veng

1) I think the gameplay is nice, but for every expac, I'm waiting for some changes in the talent tree or in spellbook. Maybe a talent for instant sigil could be nice.

2) Make the tank spec more resistant when not under spike, why not being always in a meta form (with less armor of couse) juste like guardian drood

3) Some azerit traits have to be baseline, like the shield when consuming a soul

Quote Originally Posted by Kleym View Post
    Havoc

5) Won't happen too but a third spec, like range or healer using souls and fel, healing mates while damaging enemys (like disc priest)
    Blizz: We have to remove this RANGED DEMONIC CASTER spec from the game because there would be too much overlap with a demon hunter class.

Also Blizz: We're only giving DH TWO specs because what else would fit? A heal spec???

Community: Why cant we have a heal spec blizz?!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    I hope that they nerf DHs so hard that noone plays them anymore. I hate both playing and playing against the class.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    did they change the rotation in BFA ? In legion the optimal dps rotation used a lot of movement it was annoying
    since it was alt for me i just picked passive talents and used less buttons, but the decrease in dps was very noticeable
    It has been rearranged some yes and momentum spec was only really strong for part of the first raid it didnt really go the distance so to speak.

Keep it civil please guys

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    I hope that they nerf DHs so hard that noone plays them anymore. I hate both playing and playing against the class.
    we don't care about what you hate as you don't care about what we love.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rainyhealz View Post
    Thanks my dude
    You guys disgust me coming to this forums, talking about a class you apparently refuse to play, and then acting innocent when agreeing with you.
    Listen, this is for demon hunters to talk about their own class, not for people that wish dhs dont exist to be here complaining about it in pvp. You could have just said "they are OP in PVP atm, and good in PVE cause of them having no GCD on their abilities as other classes". This is how you should have put it, react and not make us feel unworthy humans because we have a love or like our class in a game. "Everyone who plays a dh is a kid edgy blabalbalbabla".

It's outrageous what you and other people come here to do. Disgusting at the same time.

Eye Beam first source of damage but remove the demonic build. Like it was planned since the beginning. I want to have to trinket the moment of using Eye Beam.

Yes it has. Can still wish for it to be balanced tho right? :P
    I want balance too, i even found a build that's ridiculous using the blood of the enemy on arenas. It one shots and it's dumb.
    But is it really necessary the way he talked and other guy here saying "i wish they nerf dh so hard that no one plays it" and another (him) saying "oh all you playing dhs are kids"? no it's not. Really isn't. I recognize dh is strong and it's OP pvp but it's a damn good class and i love dh, make it balance, i dont care, just don't ruin my main.

I want an ability where Demon Hunters throw their glaives at the enemy's groin. Because there is nothing funnier than a football glaive to the groin.

As crazy as that post was he is right. The similarities between Windwalker Monks and Havoc DH make them almost uncanny. Both highly mobile leather-wearing melee specs. Fel Rush = Roll, Healing orbs on a kill, both have a 5% debuff on enemies.

WW entered BFA in a dialled-back position. It's currently the worst single-target DPS in the game, had its fun artifact ability removed, its mobility nerfed hard or merged/pruned talents into one (Flying Serpent Kick and Transcendence both nerfed). Havoc on the other hand has maintained its ridiculous mobility, strong cooldowns, insane defencives and great damage.

Author of the Monk guide website Peak of Serenity and mod/admin of the Peak discord Babylonius has recently released articles discussing the similarities between both specs and why he has made the switch. They're interesting reads. The specs are practically twins, and the strongest of the twins will always come out as the better, more popular choice.

https://www.peakofserenity.com/2019/...storical-data/

https://www.peakofserenity.com/2020/...ii-simplicity/

I'll personally never switch to Havoc, it feels less engaging. It's still fun though.

Also fyi if you're asking for DHs to get their baseline abilities and talents nerfed because of how well they synergize with current Azerite traits, you're pretty daft.

Azerite traits will only exist in BfA, so if you gut basic parts of the DH gameplay because Azerite traits make them OP, you'll just have a disemboweled DH when those Azerite traits are no longer around.

The OPness of temporary abilities should never induce a nerf to permanent abilities.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    As crazy as that post was he is right. The similarities between Windwalker Monks and Havoc DH make them almost uncanny. Both highly mobile leather-wearing melee specs. Fel Rush = Roll, Healing orbs on a kill, both have a 5% debuff on enemies.

WW entered BFA in a dialled-back position. It's currently the worst single-target DPS in the game, had its fun artifact ability removed, its mobility nerfed hard or merged/pruned talents into one (Flying Serpent Kick and Transcendence both nerfed). Havoc on the other hand has maintained its ridiculous mobility, strong cooldowns, insane defencives and great damage.

Author of the Monk guide website Peak of Serenity and mod/admin of the Peak discord Babylonius has recently released articles discussing the similarities between both specs and why he has made the switch. They're interesting reads. The specs are practically twins, and the strongest of the twins will always come out as the better, more popular choice.

I'll personally never switch to Havoc, it feels less engaging. It's still fun though.
    He's not wrong about being petty and upset about feeling like the redheaded stepchild? Maybe ask for WW to be treated better rather than getting assmad at another class that never asked for your class to be as awful as you purport it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    He's not wrong about being petty and upset about feeling like the redheaded stepchild? Maybe ask for WW to be treated better rather than getting assmad at another class that never asked for your class to be as awful as you purport it to be.
    No. He's not wrong about Havoc being incredibly similar to WWs. People do ask and provide feedback and this expansion has been incredibly stale in terms of meta. WW's position at the bottom of the charts isn't changing and we all know that, but that doesn't mean it's not allowed to be discussed.

You're implying that I'm blaming Havoc players for the spec being insanely similar to WW. That's Blizzard's fault, even though you clearly take offence.

OT: I hope they get dialled back in PvP because they're too low-risk high-reward.

Well i play monk and dh. I see the similarities. But in every wow history, every class has been more OP than another, and last expansion was the introdution of dhs and ofc they can't just nerf a class in the moment of shining on it's expansion, and BfA, in the beginning we weren't at all OP, we could at least live without gcds, but still our stats were pretty much bad, the 3 traits of eye beam made us a bit better, and the essences make us even better, now, you take all that from a dh, you get a dh without haste, and you get a dh less powerful, just by taking away those traits and the worse gear system ever in existence that is in BFA, you can just make a dh super weak.

WW monk played well and if they had better traits that fortifies their abilities as we dhs do, i recognize dhs wouldn't be so hated by monks.
    But is this dhs fault? The only dh fault for existing is warlocks losing their metamorphosis. The rest put the blames on blizzard for not doing math.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    we don't care about what you hate as you don't care about what we love.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys disgust me coming to this forums, talking about a class you apparently refuse to play, and then acting innocent when agreeing with you.
    Listen, this is for demon hunters to talk about their own class, not for people that wish dhs dont exist to be here complaining about it in pvp. You could have just said "they are OP in PVP atm, and good in PVE cause of them having no GCD on their abilities as other classes". This is how you should have put it, react and not make us feel unworthy humans because we have a love or like our class in a game. "Everyone who plays a dh is a kid edgy blabalbalbabla".

It's outrageous what you and other people come here to do. Disgusting at the same time.
    Its outrageous how sensitive you are to opinions on a forum.

No. He's not wrong about Havoc being incredibly similar to WWs. People do ask and provide feedback and this expansion has been incredibly stale in terms of meta. WW's position at the bottom of the charts isn't changing and we all know that, but that doesn't mean it's not allowed to be discussed.

You're implying that I'm blaming Havoc players for the spec being insanely similar to WW. That's Blizzard's fault, even though you clearly take offence.

OT: I hope they get dialled back in PvP because they're too low-risk high-reward.
    Exactly it's blizzard's fault, they are the ones designing what every class has, not the players. They are the ones that need to put appealing traits and make math to see if it's not too unfair and OP for other classes when in PVP or arenas, even for PVE but in pve it's ok. Just against against people in arenas can be ridiculous, and even open world, we are losing hp? Oh look a mob, - killed! ez hp back.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    Well i play monk and dh. I see the similarities. But in every wow history, every class has been more OP than another, and last expansion was the introdution of dhs and ofc they can't just nerf a class in the moment of shining on it's expansion, and BfA, in the beginning we weren't at all OP, we could at least live without gcds, but still our stats were pretty much bad, the 3 traits of eye beam made us a bit better, and the essences make us even better, now, you take all that from a dh, you get a dh without haste, and you get a dh less powerful, just by taking away those traits and the worse gear system ever in existence that is in BFA, you can just make a dh super weak.

WW monk played well and if they had better traits that fortifies their abilities as we dhs do, i recognize dhs wouldn't be so hated by monks.
    But is this dhs fault? The only dh fault for existing is warlocks using their metamorphosis. The rest put the blames on blizzard for not doing math.
    Definitely not. I do remember Havoc not fairing amazingly at the start. It's definitely not the fault of DHs and the responsibility lies on Blizzard's unimaginative design when it comes to newer classes (Monks are faster Rogues, DHs are faster Monks). I just don't blame people for being bitter when WW plays so similar yet performs much worse, and it doesn't feel nice playing a spec only to have a shinier version under a new class come out and outperform yours.