Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    What i want:

Draenai and Orc dhs (just say broken once fused with a demon soul returned to their eredar form/ fel orc skins) since they are the only other races in the illidari
    First blood baseline. (Ffs it should be already)
    Bloodlet back
    Meta glyphs to either be tanky demon in dps or dps demon in tank

What i expect:

Them to fuck everything up and either make us op as hell or undertuned. (Both of which are annoying as hell)
    I fully expect them to fuck with fury generation in some abysmal way.
    I expect a rework to vengeance (could be good or could fucking kill us)

What I want from Shadowlands:

1. Demon hunters to be able to use 2h weapons that change up the spec, like frost dks or monks
    2. Customization options where you still have one or both of your normal eyes, not that fire stuff
    3. A glyph or something that hides your warglaives when they're sheathed. I love the animation of glaives, but they look awkward on your back

I'd probably punch a hole through my keyboard with how fast I would reroll if they allowed dwarf demon hunters

On a more serious note, I know it won't happen with shadowlands but I'd love to see a third spec that did ranged DPS by sticking in metamorphosis the whole time, attacking much like the warcraft 3 dh did while in meta
    Last edited by Vongimi; 2019-11-14 at 06:05 AM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    I hope they make Demon Blades baseline replacing demon's bite, demon's bite is kinda pointless to have at this point.
    Please, no. I don't want to play warrior.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    Draenai and Orc dhs (just say broken once fused with a demon soul returned to their eredar form/ fel orc skins) since they are the only other races in the illidari
    Zandalari have their own order. I think it would be cool.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    I hope they make Demon Blades baseline replacing demon's bite, demon's bite is kinda pointless to have at this point.
    Uh.. No? Only certain builds run Demon Blades and it isn't as useful in M+.

- - - Updated - - -

An Execute that uses the Illidan Shear animation

Option to use 2 handed weapons. I want scythe based swooshy spinny animations.

Ability to flap wings and get some lift.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Please, no. I don't want to play warrior.

- - - Updated - - -

Zandalari have their own order. I think it would be cool.
    Yea, but they dont fit the illidari from marduun. If we are getting new dhs, they will probably come the illidari since the zone is still new. (Unlike dk starting zone)

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    Yea, but they dont fit the illidari from marduun. If we are getting new dhs, they will probably come the illidari since the zone is still new. (Unlike dk starting zone)
    Blizzard said that hero classes will start in Stormheim like other classes.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

I'd rather want some relevant talent options.

What was dark slash ever about? Did anyone ever use it? I recall hearing it was somewhat useful in pvp, but while I still was raiding I never specced into it. (then again... I havent done any end game content since bod start... maybe it was useful at some point).

If blizz makes talents for classes, I think they should at least be useful somehow...
    Last edited by Morae; 2019-11-14 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    Literally any other race apart from Belf for Horde, their stance is beyond annoying.
    Imagen your demonic cow attack

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully they will remove the one per server restriction since they will start at level one as well.

Nothing
    I hope they remain the same/are still op in M+/raids

Quote Originally Posted by Farfa View Post
    An execute would be a nice addition and fit the class.

Kinda wouldn't mind a small dps cooldown outside of meta either like rage of the illidari.
    this would be amazing, i feel as havoc needs another button to push

Completly reworked or deleted from the game.

They are an abomination. They lack nothing in their kit(only more buttons to press).. way too much mobility !

not going to happen, but i want a 3rd spec. it has to be ranged or don't even bother at this point

Wonder if Blizzard will keep DH OP forever.

fixing veng so it can be top tier for once

Give us somekind of new flashy PvP ability...like...summon a pet or something similar to Mage's "Mirror Image".
    2 throw glaives and slow to be baseline...and not a mandatory talent for PvP.
    For Pete's sake, be more imaginative on the talent choices...

Things i dont want to lose

Blind Fury Talent
    Demon Blades Talent

Things i want to come back:

Unbound Chaos azerite trait (never gonna happen) with Fel Mastery and Momentum

Quote Originally Posted by dpszr View Post
    fixing veng so it can be top tier for once
    What is wrong with it now? Does it not perform well in raids or M+, or both?

3 Spec would be nice but i wonder what it could be.. maybe more spell based.. but thats already warlocks in a way.