Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Give me Warden / Spellbreaker

I would love for a caster spec with DH's mobility. In Legion we already had a caster DH follower (the one with the Scythe), so it wouldn't have felt out of place even then imo.
    Have it be something similar to old MoP Demonology (spec revolved around Meta windows).

I want healer that uses drain life and later he transfers his health to allies, just like warlock.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

I have created a Spellwarden 3rd specialization for DHs. If you care to give feedback I would be happy It was fun creating it for the last 8 hours or so

In case you have a reddit account I d like you to give me feedback on that platform because frankly I am too stupid to see any replies from mmo-champ..

reddit.com/r/wow/comments/fqsmgb/third_specialization_idea_for_demon_hunters_the/ <--- Spellwarden

RAWR healing! Healing with an EDGY vibe we've never seen! You fire a heal beam out of your eyes and growl and anyone in the line of fire BURNS with heals. Another spell where you roll up your sleeves to show your scars, then you shout "I AM MY SCARS!" and light pours out of your scars into the body of your target healing them. You drop an Effigy of Jilted Love and cry for 30 seconds while it pulses to provide healing. There's so many ideas.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh. I can make a healing spec, which I've done before, but then I thought of something even more hilarious. There is a single spec out there that should have its own spec, and that is Momentum. Make it a core essential part of the spec, and MANDATORY, so literally the 3rd spec I just made is based on that it is baked into the spec the moment you switch to it. It no longer a talent, but the spec.

I give you the Slayer spec.

Using the lore from Legion, where the DH is now second to Illidan, you call in the powers that be to your services. Note, this spec is unlocked from the get go, but the lore is that its POST-Legion.

Pet and momentum based melee dps spec

Pets:

Altruis / Kayne (depending on your pick when released, while all other Dhs will use the opposite visually to you) for dps or tank

Lady S'Theno as your healing pet and can dps

And Shade/Akama as your tank or dps (again, depending on your pick)

All dps modifiers should be about equal with S'Theno pulling slightly less dps, with her ability to heal, but in aoe fights, she is better (spam chain lightning you shaman scum). The tank/dps is merely a toggle.

Playstyle:

The spec revolves around the momentum dps playstyle. Fel rush and vengeful retreat basically remain the same, but retreat gains a second cast (within X seconds) to infernal strike (with sigil).

Basic attacks generate command. You use command on expenditures (like dots, boosts to pets, and call in reinforcements)

Dots think bloodlet from throw glaive. But instead of it being a single bleed, lets make it 2 to keep track of along with the momentum buff. Soul Rend should be used every few seconds with throw glaive to.

A rallying cry to keep your “pets” morals high (a dps boost)

reinforcements on a long cd where you call in demon hunters from the felhammer to attack your target. When they “die” they merely get summoned back to the felhammer.

Replacing eye beam is you channeling a gate to have the felhammer laser your targets.

You are permanently in Metamorphosis, so there is no CD stacking upon CD stacking. The second cd you get is just Chaos blades.

TL;DR

Aoes are as follow: Felhammer, Dot from throw glaive, infernal strike (sigil), and fel rush. (+s'theno)

ST: Dot from throw glaive, dot from soul rend, +1 to team leadership, chaos strike. (+either st pet)

CDs: Reinforcements, Chaos Blades, and maybe another idk.

Keep momo up, keep dots up, keep pets buffed, proper resource management.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I want healer that uses drain life and later he transfers his health to allies, just like warlock.
    The delay in healing would be a big issue there, the dps side of things would also cause other problems and the multi step healing would be far too complicated for most people.

- - - Updated - - -

DH have their abilities by learning from and taking skills from what they were focused on fighting, demons. So it would be easy enough to add a 3rd spec based on the new thing we are fighting, void for example. It could be a way to potentially add in a ranged option on top of that thinning the melee herd a bit.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Fel energy is relatively powerful source of magic, if engineered correctly, Demon Hunters would be able to supply their allies with a strong shielding an healing.

There is no need to be afraid of healing spec, you can create a lore around it that make sense, and it doesn't devaluate a class fantasy.