Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Demon hunter 3rd spec?

in all fairness , wheres that 3rd spec? isnt it time for it already?

Aje, time to get our healing spec. Hell yea

Or perhaps archer spec ^^

Range or healing both are f*cking fine.Would be nice to have 3 specializations.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

5+ Year Old Account
    only hope on RANGE DEMON TRANSFORMATION spec, you melee untill you got 100 souls = then you transform into black shadow demon that throws magic arrows would be so cool.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Third spec should be Demonology Warlock. They think they've had a reason to complain since Demon Hunters were added, just wait.

if there are class overhaul, DH deserves his third spec...

Quote Originally Posted by Watchers View Post
    if there are class overhaul, DH deserves his third spec...
    they arent doing class overhauls. wouldnt hold your breath for a 3rd spec.

Yeah, just give us our damn healing spec, using souls to heal.
    + some other nifty demon stuff.
    Main: Teclìs at Argent Dawn EU.

No. Just don't. Don't make it stupid class with useless specs. We don't need more specs and be part of this specs drama on other classes. Just leave it how we are, for better or for worse, it's a balanced spec. I don't even care what others say, it's the one i feel it plays the best even in BfA with GCDs. I like to play my DH how it is. Don't bring me a 3rd spec, go play other classes or Warlock if you want ranged. And if you want meta, well to bad, warlock lost it.

And i'm sorry if i seem rude, but i freaking main dh and i'm tired of seeing people asking always stuff that are damn unnecessary because they feel empty. Demon hunter is absolutely amazing to me as it is. Just wouldn't complain with a few more buttons to press, like 2 or 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    No.

It's not time and never will be time.

Blizzard explained the reason for only making 2 specs when "Legion" was first revealed. 2 specs are fine.

I always hoped we would get a questline that gets a demon hunter warden training, basically creating a ranged glaive spec

A ranged spec tossing their glaives like dancer in FFXIV would be pretty slick. I highly doubt blizzard would do it but it would be cool.

Not happening. Come back in 4 years. Maybe next next expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    only hope on RANGE DEMON TRANSFORMATION spec, you melee untill you got 100 souls = then you transform into black shadow demon that throws magic arrows would be so cool.
    Thank god you `re not a game designer at blizzard. "A black shadow that shoots arrows" ...

No please, they have a hard enough time keeping 2 in line let's not add a third into the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by allegos View Post
    Third spec should be Demonology Warlock. They think they've had a reason to complain since Demon Hunters were added, just wait.
    thats fine. Demo is a shitshow anyway and quite frankly once we lost Meta and Meteor (or whatever it was called that turned you into a meteor to avoid falling damage) I see no reason to play it.

Its been several expansions where weve only really had 2 viable specs anyway so it wont feel bad if we just give it to DH.

They could also create the Edgelord spec. Theres no abilities, just emotes about how much more youve sacrificed than other classes.
    Last edited by vaeevictiss; 2019-11-19 at 04:42 PM.

They could do a ranged dot archer spec, then ranged SV hunters would have something to play. Even if it wasnt their old hunter class they could still get the same or a very similar playstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonhawk View Post
    They could do a ranged dot archer spec, then ranged SV hunters would have something to play. Even if it wasnt their old hunter class they could still get the same or a very similar playstyle.
    agree wholeheartedly: we need another tank + ranged option, another bow user, an archer dot-option and a 3rd spec for DH.