Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
8
9
... LastLast
  1. #121
    Let's be real here.

    People who want or like to play WoW will buy this because, yknow, kinda need the latest expansion to actually play the game. So it doesn't matter if they bought it yesterday, today, tomorrow, a month from now, or on release date. The people who want to play it will buy it, and the people who don't want to will not.

    As for me, I haven't decided what edition I want yet. But I will be preordering regardless.

  2. #122
    As much as I usually agree with the whole "don't prepurchase anything" mantra, this is WoW. I'm going to buy the expansion no matter what, even if it doesn't look great. So, why not just do it now?

  3. #123
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    159
    All this people who say i allready preordered, dont tell me what to do etc.

    I mean wtf, just ...... maybe use ur brain but if u dont know it by now why you should not preorder....i mean...nevermind, forget it, wasted time

  4. #124
    Herald of the Titans ercarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Icecrown
    Posts
    2,611
    I never pre-purchase anything.
    Terrible Writing 1 - 0 The Bolvar

  5. #125
    Too late---already did it. I have enjoyed every expansion so far. No reason to think I won't like this one.
    AMD FX-6300 CPU
    AMD RX470 GPU
    16gb RAM
    1 TB Samsung 860 QVO SSD

  6. #126
    The Insane Boomzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    17,050
    Quote Originally Posted by ornichi View Post
    It doesn’t matter what you say all of trolls with just say GARBAGE EXPANSION LUL WHITEKNIGHTS PROMOTING GARBAGE GAME SYSTEMS DON’T BUY THIS SHIT I AM ENTITLED AND THINK MY OPINION IS SUPERIOR

    see, goes both ways
    That was a nice attempt at a false equivalence but it's self-evident just from this thread how ridiculous that comparison is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    You had your chance to make something special of this, Internet, and you fucked it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    We are in this thread with Elba, therefore we are all Elba.

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by Puxpux View Post
    Reading post like this makes me want to pre-order another one and just do nothing with it.

    Internet justice warrior, get out of here.

    PS: His nickname is a perfect fit btw
    Internet justice warrior? You mean justice against corporations that can get away with putting little effort into their work but still earn profit then yes. And thanks for liking my name it was a hard decision but ultimately i know what im doing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    Hard earned money... It's only 40 euros...
    Thats not the point. I could have bill gates salary and still i wouldnt pre order.

    Quote Originally Posted by ornichi View Post
    Imagine basing your decision of how to spend your money on some noname’s hateboner for potentially good expansion
    HAH you said it yourself. Potentially good expansion. Not confirmed.

  8. #128
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    288
    oh dear, too late.. awww shucks! (sarcasm) Been playing since Vanilla Beta, no intentions of quitting yet. Lotta promising ideas/art etc for Shadowlands, can't wait to hear more.
    *Minaah* lvl 120 / Resto & Balance Druid -- GM of Onslaught on Doomhammer-US, Horde

  9. #129
    I might pre-order one for my friend as well, just because of this post.

  10. #130
    The Insane Boomzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    17,050
    Quote Originally Posted by freddy090909 View Post
    As much as I usually agree with the whole "don't prepurchase anything" mantra, this is WoW. I'm going to buy the expansion no matter what, even if it doesn't look great. So, why not just do it now?
    Because that's like paying someone for a cheeseburger you will enjoy a year from now?

    I'll make you a great cheeseburger in a year, gimme 50 bucks. Is 50 bucks a lot to you? LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    You had your chance to make something special of this, Internet, and you fucked it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    We are in this thread with Elba, therefore we are all Elba.

  11. #131
    Herald of the Titans Darknessvamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Hour of Twilight, Caverns of Time
    Posts
    2,749
    You didn't have a chance OP. People will buy a WoW expansion on the vaguest of details and then complain later that what they bought wasn't what they wanted. I mean why even pre-order in the first place? The price doesn't increase on release and smart money is always on waiting to see how the expansion turns out before paying. Especially if you have the patience to wait till half way through to get it at half price if it's decent... or till the next expansion to get it for free.
    Argus' Nightmare Continues With Shadowlands
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

  12. #132
    The Insane Boomzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    17,050
    Anyways the new WoW patch Shadowlands looks alright.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    You had your chance to make something special of this, Internet, and you fucked it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    We are in this thread with Elba, therefore we are all Elba.

  13. #133
    omg, your post totally changed my mind !

    I'll go and ask for a refund

    /sarcasm off

  14. #134
    Yea I'll wait till I see bays beta breakdown of classes before I decide
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

  15. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by alosiboy View Post
    I might pre-order one for my friend as well, just because of this post.
    Your photo in the avatar already told us everything there is to know about you

    Vanilla purist.

  16. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    Your photo in the avatar already told us everything there is to know about you
    And your signature told me

  17. #137
    Gotta get them Q4 numbers up to please shareholders..
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

  18. #138
    Herald of the Titans Baine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Thunder Bluff, Québec
    Posts
    2,503
    Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks View Post
    Dont give blizz your hard earned money before they have proven themselves worthy of making a good expansion.

    Shadowlands was just announced and we know little of it yet. Theres still a year left of BFA.

    Dont give them your money before you really know what you get for it.

    Thats all.
    I didn't pay a dîme. I payed with tokens.

  19. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks View Post
    HAH you said it yourself. Potentially good expansion. Not confirmed.
    yea, because with current amount of info it’s a Schrödinger's cat.

    + The squish and leveling redesign is a long overdue feature, but still a good one.
    + The rogue-like procedurally generated dungeon is fun shit for single and multiplayer.
    + No artifact-like expansion-wide secondary grind is good.
    +No random box on reset (and the availability of actual choice) is great.
    +Redesigned crafting is promising.
    +Creating own legendaries sounds like a solution to Legion problem.

    Can’t rly say anything on the matter of covenants, but new abilities are welcome.

    Yeah this might be all great ideas with bad implementation. But we have to see.

    See, what exact cons do you have? Lack of new class? Gimme a break.

  20. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    I didn't pay a dîme. I payed with tokens.
    Another Token Andy.. You think Bobby is getting gold when you pay with gold?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •