sin dagger drop Bfa

Assuming that korrak give two swords, i'm forced to play outlaw (i dislike the mechanics) until i get two valid dagger?

Quote Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
    Assuming that korrak give two swords, i'm forced to play outlaw (i dislike the mechanics) until i get two valid dagger?
    If you’re not able to get daggers then yes you are forced to play Outlaw.

However, why cant you get a couple of daggers?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    If you’re not able to get daggers then yes you are forced to play Outlaw.

However, why cant you get a couple of daggers?
    I'm not so lucky with mythic+ drop. Now i'm using 2 from AV vendor but it's 380 and i've all my equip 420+.

one of the TW event bosses drops 420 dagger, can't remember which.

Do a lot of M+.
    Check out if there are WQuests with weapons(even with the dungeon).
    Do LFR, first boss drops +400ilvl dagger, same goes for the Court.
    Mechagon drops daggers also and they're +415ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Do a lot of M+.
    Check out if there are WQuests with weapons(even with the dungeon).
    Do LFR, first boss drops +400ilvl dagger, same goes for the Court.
    Mechagon drops daggers also and they're +415ilvl.
    i think that's is the solution

One of the weekly bosses in Naz drops a 415 dagger aswell I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrilina
    Do we girls get an E.B.O.O.B.S. (Equipment-Based OverpOwered Best-in-Slot) number?

Do what everyone else is doing. Stack a group with classes that can share a dagger and do content you can repeat - M+.
    The bonus is that you socialize (MMO), people basicly invest time in your gearing and thats a fundation for future group play.

Right now, the whole M+ meta is a full leather group, not only is stacking leather the easiest way (META), but its just ridculous broken for gearing, since nearly every loot can be shared.

Just for the lols, open your dungeon tool, select mythic+ and search for "rogue" in the title and now scroll and scroll and scroll.
    -

I'm not so lucky with mythic+ drop. Now i'm using 2 from AV vendor but it's 380 and i've all my equip 420+.
    You just need to have a little bit of patience. Daggers drop all the time. Don’t give up just because you don’t get them in the first try.

You can also get the first 500 conquests of the season for a quick 410 weapon iirc. But otherwise do what's already been suggested in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

on Reddit someone say that korrak give also a dagger..maybe i dont know and my drop it's setup as outlaw

on Reddit someone say that korrak give also a dagger..maybe i dont know and my drop it's setup as outlaw
    All he gave me was a sword.

I really just wish they’d make Mutilate usable with other weapons. I seriously don’t think there’s another spec in the ENTIRE FUCKING GAME who absolutely has to use a single weapon type. Not just a weapon class, mind you (like one handed weapons), but a SINGLE type of weapon. It makes finding upgrades absolutely god damned infuriating.

Can I please just use swords and axes and stuff.