Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Theory - All the dead characters will come back Endgame-esque to kill Sylvanas

Vol'jin, Garrosh, Garithos, Zellig, Varian, Saurfang, Arthas, forces of Teldrassil, dead of Lordaeron and plenty of the other dead and living characters will come back during the final battle of Sylvanas Endgame-esque to kill Sylvanas like this:

"You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Maybe...

I'm chuckling just thinking of Sylvanas being like "Death is inevitable for us all."
    And Varian's just like "And I am iRoN mAn"

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

It's so dumb I desperately want it. Garithos up there, I ALWAYS SAID "NEVER TRUST AN ELF!" AND WHAT DID YOU HORDE MONGRELS DO? I GUESS IT'S UP TO ME TO CLEAN UP THE MESS.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Oh my god.

Oh my god.

It's so dumb I desperately want it. Garithos up there, I ALWAYS SAID "NEVER TRUST AN ELF!" AND WHAT DID YOU HORDE MONGRELS DO? I GUESS IT'S UP TO ME TO CLEAN UP THE MESS.

Have Anduin catch the Doomhammer and battle-cry "For Azeroth"
    Taelia wields the Ashbringer at one point and fights alongside Bolvar

sigh

I guess we're not even going to pretend that there is at least some semblance of consequence anymore, are we?

Putress lands in front of Sylvanas. She claims she doesn't know who he is. He threatens her, saying that she will before magically throwing rocks and debris at her.

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

That would be perfect. Maybe our boy will finally be redeemed.
    ...that's just my opinion, anyway.

All of this cosmological stuff is too boring for me. I'd like to get Warcraft back, please. my thing is killing defias and orcs.

It will be like this. Here you can see a Draenei and human realizing she was good all along

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_TGJ5wa69ZI

breaking the cycle was a reference to this vid all along

sylvanas is the child of light and shadow the prophecy from the naaru was about.
    Last edited by Inukashi; 2019-11-04 at 02:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Vol'jin, Garrosh, Garithos, Zellig, Varian, Saurfang, Arthas, forces of Teldrassil, dead of Lordaeron and plenty of the other dead and living characters will come back during the final battle of Sylvanas Endgame-esque to kill Sylvanas like this:

Yeah, only no, because all she did, specially the last bit, was to stop souls from being str8 sent to the maw. To restore order in the shadowlands. If she was happy with all the souls being trapped there in the first place, why would she break the veil between life and death as she did? she is the anti-hero of the xpac, if that wasnt obvious.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not as outrageous as it sounds. A final expansion raid to take out the Jailer and Sylvanas would make perfect sense and former heroes of Azeroth who have been trapped in the Maw since their deaths and looking to get to their appropriate covenants would be right there. It's not a crazy idea.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm ... i think sylvans gets redeemed and will be the shadowland ´s new watcher; freeing the trapped souls in the progress to defeat the jailer.
    Or sth. like this. ¯\_(ツ) _/¯

I could only see it working for a Old Gods expansion.

Like all of the Old Gods become resurrected and all of our fallen heroes come back help fight all of them at once.

God this is just dumb enough to be the actual ending of the expansion.... And then Main Universe Grom cheers and talks about how the Shadowlands is now free.

And then they all come back to life so they don't have to invent new characters but they can just butcher old ones.

5+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god.

Oh my god.

While it might be nice, I don't want any more !@$%ing humans taking any leading role in the foreseeable future, I've had more than enough Human Potential in BfA ffs.
    Last edited by Soon-TM; 2019-11-04 at 03:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by kirkj View Post
    yeah I’d go so far as to say right now this seems like the most likely ending. they said people have been unjustly jailed and we’re freeing them.

I wonder if any of the people we free will be soulbinds, that would be kinda cool. imagine soulbinding garry, arthas, varian, tirion, uther, saurfang, or the nelf sylvanas killed right before burning teldrassil.
    Garrosh, Arthas, and Saurfang belong down there though.

I thought the same tbh.

Not necessarily to kill Sylvanas. But you know, when long-running series end and everyone and their mother gets a cameo in the last episodes? With some extra fistbumping with former villains and shit? This is what this expansion feels like.

arthas and garry sure. saurfang’s a hero though man. I hope he and varian are broing it up in bastion. it’s a shame because if arthas didn’t raise sylvanas she’d be there too.
    Saurfang murdered children and made a road out of their bones.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    While it might be nice, I don't want any more !@$%ing humans taking any leading role in the foreseeable future, I've had more than enough Human Potential in BfA ffs.
    That's the thing, he's the crown champion of Human Potential, the sheer irony of it gives us a shining example to make fun of it. You're just sweetening the deal for me here.

Garithos: ...I GUESS IT'S UP TO ME TO CLEAN UP THE MESS.
    Sylvanas: Kill him too.
    Jailer: Gladly.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

wait are you saying wow is ending cause it really does seem like it’s in maintenance mode at this point
    Not quite maintenance mode, but comparing it to a long running TV-show in its final season seems right. Like, currently we are in late Got season 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue
    Garithos: ...I GUESS IT'S UP TO ME TO CLEAN UP THE MESS.
    Sylvanas: Kill him too.
    Jailer: Gladly.
    It's cheesy, but I can't deny that I would love to see Garithos again. One of the best characters hands down.

But maybe some things should stay dead, you can only ruin it at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    God this is just dumb enough to be the actual ending of the expansion.... And then Main Universe Grom cheers and talks about how the Shadowlands is now free.

And then they all come back to life so they don't have to invent new characters but they can just butcher old ones.
    As Mona pointed out, It’s not outrageous or a dumb idea because it would make sense to redeem the other characters to get where they need to be and atone for their sins. Also I’m pretty sure people will be thrilled to have Arthas, Garrosh and Garithos back.