Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    The wording was a lot different

I think it was in the preach interview
    I mean, it was the gist of it.

Easy to reach power cap like valor
    Catchup mechanism, possibly like getting a full talent from a world quest
    Anything over the cap is not power, but maybe utility or cosmetic.

It's right here.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoD was pure nightmare, you logged in your garrison and you had literally nothing to do besides that facebook game of sending npcs to do quest for you, beside that just waiting for your wild to summon you or wait for the LFG or LFR while being bored as hell, holy fuck I´m surprised I lasted 3 full months in that horrible piece of crap of expansion. Talk about ´nam flashbacks

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    *checks calender*

Yep, game is still about six months to a year out and people are already bitching about its endgame content without even knowing what it is . . .
    It's MMO-champ, if hyperbole, bitching at Blizzard, and jumping to conclusions without knowing all the relevant information isn't happening, then it's a day that doesn't end in a Y.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    In other words, "fork over that new expansion money so we can report strong release sales numbers, then abandon Shadowlands and announce Light/Void expansion." Because you know, Blizzcon isn't supposed to show us what we're getting and convince us it's any good. It's just a big ass three day commercial.
    Shadowlands is pre-Alpha so... yeah. Kind of? I mean, Blizzard wants to show some of their hand... but not so much that there aren't any meaningful surprises throughout the expansion's development cycle. I think that the timing of BlizzCon is to blame for the sparse details shared since the last few expansions were further along when they were announced at BlizzCon.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    I mean, do you consider islands and warfronts content? The way i see it the covanents will work kind of like essences, you do specific content to earn the soulbinds like essences, and its a permanent progression you earn, and eventually you will cap out on it unlike AP, and I dont know how i feel about a system with no permanent progression, just capped out my neck to 70 and already i feel like theres no reason to log in, atleast the azerite i logged i n everyday to do my emissary i didnt feel forced to grind island all day or anything it was just nice to have something to work towards when i logged in, i hope blizzard is aware of this and does give you something to work for, even if it is minor and less impactful than azerite. Also focusing on one major core content means it will be alot more polished than azerite was (hopefully)
    Yeah but is that really FUN for you? I mean looking at all the cosmetics you can earn from your covenant I think logging in and earning some anima towards that stuff seems like more fun than getting another 5 item levels in your neck and getting some bonus stamina every few weeks. I think personally if they incentivize mythic + and incentivize raiding than torghast will be enough outside of that. A big problem in bfa is there’s no real incentive to raid with out tier bonuses or good looking gear.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Yes it did, I liked island expeditions. And they were optional but nevertheless STILL a feature.

But it doesn't give us anything new OR improved previous systems. Both Islands and Warfronts should have been improved and stayed till next expansion until people no longer complain about it.

Also there is a lot of content that can be reused such as making M+ for older expansion dungeons, making "lesser keystone" with a bit worse rewards. That would be still a content, maybe more achievements, maybe some cosmetics.

But no, each expansion they try to reinvent the wheel again, scrapping all their previous ideas.
    Covenants and torghast are either new features or improvements on old ones. Pick one.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Yeah but I mean, at least wait for the game to come out first.
    Emphatically disagree. By late alpha (and beta launch ofc) everything is set in stone already. Whatever criticism (regardless of its actual grounds) must be spoken now, and we only have the information provided by Blizzard to guide us. Or do you want to repeat the "it's just beta" meme all over again?
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

If you have a life there will be things to do at max level. But if you play the game more than 5 hours every day, ofc there will be lack of content.

I don't know what some of you expect? And even if they added 15 new things, people would still moan about it.

"I don't like this" and "I don't like that".