Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    It means everything. It literally follows the exact same concept.
    It does not.

Looking like a badass does not equally actually being a badass. Bolvar has done nothing to showcase why it should be hard for Sylvanas to defeat him even before she got juiced up.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Not really sure why so many people are so upset about this. Bolvar has literally chilled on his throne for the past 5 expansions. There is literally nothing to suggest he is anywhere near an Arthas level Lich King.
    Also? I know people hate this but.... Arthas himself wasn't particularly powerful. Remember the wraith gate cinematic? He's forced to retreat when some random undead with poison flinging catapults show up. I mean sure - its nasty stuff but still... I doubt it would have bothered Kil'jaden etc much....

Can i 2h frost?
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Quote Originally Posted by Reallyblizz View Post
    Well the LK just got pwned by EMO queen so why would you?
    Im intending to take the throne from his thats why!

In all seriousness, watched the cinematic. The moment we saw Icecrown; I wanted to resub, watched all of it, wanted to resub more. Read up allied races could be DKs. Immediately resubbed

Edit: removed duel wielding comment
    Last edited by Rotted; 2019-11-05 at 08:29 PM.
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

5+ Year Old Account
    I was so excited to make a DK when the Bolvar image leaked. Even preordered wc3 for the meat wagon mount. Then I saw the cinematic literally the next day.. looks like I'll be sticking to my Paladin main.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    I dinged my DK recently and I thought it was amazing in Legion as well, I really like Frost. The theme, gameplay. I have never been into Death Knights, not before Legion when I was doing all class halls. Loved that Class Hall story, and for the first time I am considering having it as main.

It will either be the Death Knight, my current main Demon Hunter or my mage. Those are the three that I am likely to level up first at least. All depends on class changes of course.
    Frost is fun, but man, Unholy is incredibly satisfying to play. There's something about popping with scourge strike that never stops feeling good to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    Just feels right..
    No one is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Cockus Maximus View Post
    I was so excited to make a DK when the Bolvar image leaked. Even preordered wc3 for the meat wagon mount. Then I saw the cinematic literally the next day.. looks like I'll be sticking to my Paladin main.
    Bolvar is still around and is just as cool though

Frost is fun, but man, Unholy is incredibly satisfying to play. There's something about popping with scourge strike that never stops feeling good to do.
    Yeah, I will definitely go unholy... death knights in WC2 were all about he unholy.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    If 2h frost comes back i'll main it 100%
    This. 10 characters

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I will be, but I've had a DK as a main since MoP besides a mistake of decided to reroll at the start of WoD to my Ret, then going back to DK before HM released.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

I actually haven't tried unholy since WotLK

I'll write it down on my to do list!

Just feels right..
    well LK got pwned by some EMO QUEEN.... beaten by a girl... A huge disgrace to deathknight classes. Why should we? :^)

5+ Year Old Account
    Bolvar is still around and is just as cool though
    Yea he's definitely still around thanks to Sylvanas sparing his life. Nowhere near as cool though. I'll probably laugh at him next time I see him and call him a chump.

Quote Originally Posted by Awsyme View Post
    Also? I know people hate this but.... Arthas himself wasn't particularly powerful. Remember the wraith gate cinematic? He's forced to retreat when some random undead with poison flinging catapults show up. I mean sure - its nasty stuff but still... I doubt it would have bothered Kil'jaden etc much....
    And you are forgetting the part where Arthas toys with "us" (the raid) and later one shots the raid and actually kills us all? Arthas himself is more powerful than you are making him out to be tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Making a DK? Yes, maining a DK? unlikely, i like my hunter way too much, but the covenants do push me to have multiple characters, at least just to do their "class hall quest"

Quote Originally Posted by Reydan View Post
    And you are forgetting the part where Arthas toys with "us" (the raid) and later one shots the raid and actually kills us all? Arthas himself is more powerful than you are making him out to be tho.
    It wasnt him. It was Frostmourne. Even that spell is called fury of frostmourne. Bolvar do not have Frostmourne. And as i am aware i one shoted lich king evey week since like Cata. Sylvanas is way above him in terms of powercreep.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Burn victim sits on a couch for a few years doing nothing but using a VR "helmet" to order food and work via the internet. How powerful do you think he's gonna be?

I don't like that Sylvanas is a Mary Sue, but people are overestimating how strong Bolvar is.
    A bit harsh. If I recall, he did nothing because he wanted to be forgotten. He was to be their jailer. Not their king. He did not seek power, Where as Sylvanas went out of her way to do so.

So while it was right he did nothing, it was because that was his intention. To keep them in Northend.

As for Sylvanas, seems like WoW has taken a page from StarCraft 2 with Kerrigan, creating some all new powerful being. I personally do not like this style of story.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reallyblizz View Post
    Well the LK just got pwned by EMO queen so why would you?
    Yeah she kinda killed the appeal to DK's, so no i won't be rolling one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Been my on-off main since wotlk. Playing a DK in shadowlands is a high possibility. Of course there are 11 other options as well
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.