Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Uhh okay just found this while i was looking up Hunter's Mark, Flayers Mark, could this be a covenant talent tree upgrade? Or just an old version of the Flayed Shot?

Still a long Cooldown and no mayor help with cleaving 2 targets. You better use it on many targets.
    Looks like an upgrade to Flayed shot, there are several of these datamined for all classes. No idea whether they are part of the Covenant Soubinds or confined to Torghast as random upgrades.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I was never against a melee hunter spec, but yeah, I always found it super wierd that they chose to make it Survival and not Beastmastery exactly because of the iconic beastmaster being a melee character! It also looks super silly, that his "official" spec as a follower is "survival", despite his title being "Beastmaster" hah.
    It is especially odd as a design choice since Survival already had a well-defined niche that was dependent on being ranged with teh exotic ammunitions they used. Beastmaster meanwhile has a rotation that is mostly about buffing your pet, and several of the abilities are ones that would fit better with the theme if they were melee alongside their pet. Things like bestial wrath buffing yourself being silly when you are not melee.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account

So ...

Quote Originally Posted by Danwo View Post
    SV hunter now is Shit.
    And there are players who say let SV be like it is.
    So I'm guessing those players don't think it's shit?

Still hoping we get those cosmetics quivers.. Tired of using Alleria's bow.

Quote Originally Posted by Brocksley View Post
    MM getting chimera shot back. Didn't see that one coming. We are literally just going back in time.
    Hey I'm fine as long as both BM and MM are viable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

I would kill for my MM hunter to return to MoP era or even WoD. The run and gun aspect was insanely fun and ofc standing still got you more damage. It was pretty balanced imo. Then in Legion they killed off MM in the biggest way. It's just a crit machine that can't move or do anything fun while hitting aimed shot and when it procs. I want Chimera shot back. It was a decent ability that complemented the MM hunter. True I did enjoy BC MM which in a way was stand there and hit aimed shot. But the game has evolved a lot since then and I'd kill for at least the option even if it was a dps decrease to play my MM hunter back the way it was in MoP.

I still say to this day they screwed up with BM and Survival. BM should have been the melee spec with the lore aspect of Rexar. Survival should have stayed ranged and been about poisons and traps etc like it has been since BC or WotLK (sorry can't remember which xpac Surv got into that role fully) That said, it just upsets me that my Hunter who I've mained since Vanilla has become nothing more than alt bank since Legion cause I can't stand what MM has become. To me it's not fun or innovative and has taken too many steps back while not stepping forward once.

I think we can all agree we want more player choice in how we play our classes and specs. For me concerning MM hunters, there should be that player choice of "do you go that heavy hit style or do you wish a run and gun style with benefits to standing still? Or just simply less dps than current MM?" It's the same argument that's been made about 2H Frost vs DW Frost. Same as SMF vs Titan's Grip. Idk I just hate seeing my former main with so much work put into her become nothing cause I find MM to be beyond boring and not fun. Just my two coppers.

Well looks like I have to go venthyr for covenant, flayed shot sounds super nice even if it ends up not being the best for dps. Seems like it's basically black arrow(rip) with old lock and load baked in and triggers kill shot instead of explosive shot? Wish the cooldown was a little shorter though.

Why Camouflage still isn't baseline? Could make use of it in every hunter spec.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHumanResources View Post
    Call me blasphemous but I like that Survival is staying melee, it's a Witcher but in WoW, how fun is that!?
    How exactly is Survival Hunter like a Witcher?

Quote Originally Posted by Lubefist View Post
    Oh? Weird since every high rated hunter I know hate melee survival with passion and most have quit/rerolled because of it.
    This would suck. I hope you are just trolling. They should have beast cleave on every spec.
    Last edited by Nihilist74; 2020-04-11 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    This would suck. I hope you are just trolling. They should have beast cleave on every spec.
    Trolling how?

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    Why Camouflage still isn't baseline? Could make use of it in every hunter spec.
    Probably because with M+ it is too powerful a tool, considering that we already have so many classes with invisibility abilities that adding more means that all stealth comps in M+ will become extremely common.
    The world revamp dream will never die!