Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Classic is the biggest anniversary gift.

These raid wings sound fun though. Will probably check it out since i got a running subscription now.

Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    Looks pretty neat.. and also nice that you have to do something for it, and not just open your mailbox.. i know its easy tasks but still

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alterac Valley of Olde achievement: Hopefully the BG give a decent amount of TW Badges. Doing the trivia daily (hopefully it comes back) will yield a good amount of TW badges already.

Nice we dont have to buy the pet this time. Even though they gave up the 200 TW badges needed to buy it. Hopefully we get some in the mail too.

I wonder if completing the one faction will earn you the other faction mount. Or we'll have to do both sides.

Guess we'll know tomorrow.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    What, LFR only?? Hope not... I don't want to raid with randoms and certainly not LFR O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Pikay View Post
    What, LFR only?? Hope not... I don't want to raid with randoms and certainly not LFR O_o
    OMG what a tragedy, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Molten Core Anniversary was LFR only too... Where's your problem?

Then dont! No mount for you.

Easy as that

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meebo View Post
    Might be a good indicator of when 8.3 hits. Jan 7.
    i reckon new raid hits around then and 8.3 will be early December

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    And suddenly, the naysayers proclaiming that Blizzard had lied on the investors call and these raids wouldn't be om LFR, are very quiet...

Can't wait, I will be gunning for both mounts!
    Sorry, people spreading this bullshit won't read it, they are busy spreading different bullshit.

Serious question. I drifted away from BFA shortly after hitting 120. If I come back how hard will it be to get the iLvl needed for those raids? I’m a casual gamer with only a handful of hours each week but I’m really interested in the anniversary content.

Create a 25 man raid and queue it. You'll be fine bruh.
    Blood DK. I hate leveling alts.
    BfA is great. I love HoA.
    Unpopular opinions ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by CasualVeteran View Post
    Serious question. I drifted away from BFA shortly after hitting 120. If I come back how hard will it be to get the iLvl needed for those raids? I’m a casual gamer with only a handful of hours each week but I’m really interested in the anniversary content.
    As soon as you're 120 you can head to the latest patch content and fully gear your character with iLevel 385 gear. There are specific quests and rewards that need few hours maximum. Very easy, very fast. Then you jump in the LFR and join any random group to get your mount.

Wait, is the raid available only this week, or it's available starting this week until January?

oh wow amazing another welfare mount

Cool, another mount that I cant use outside Azeroth...

Quote Originally Posted by MrLoque View Post
    As soon as you're 120 you can head to the latest patch content and fully gear your character with iLevel 385 gear. There are specific quests and rewards that need few hours maximum. Very easy, very fast. Then you jump in the LFR and join any random group to get your mount.
    Which specific quests?

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    lol why would classic get a 15 year anniversary for retail?classic will have its own anniversary
    Except it won't as there were no anniversary events or milestones in Vanilla (Blizzards started celebrating this in-game in with WoW's 4th in WotlK) so none in Classic - no changes and improvements was the demand of the Classicanatics.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Which specific quests?
    Basically you do the intro to Nazjatar & then do a couple of world quests & you are above 380, takes about 3 hours if you are really slow.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Guess what? I don't care for mounts. I only got around 25 of them - never ever farmed one and only got those who came "by nature". I do care however about the old bosses and would like to kill them with my main raid.

cannot wait for all the " 450+ or gfto " groups for this "event"