Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikay View Post
    What, LFR only?? Hope not... I don't want to raid with randoms and certainly not LFR O_o
    Oh my stars what ever shall you do?

/clutches pearls

TL; DR;

I bet you get the same letter for 10 years celebration.

3+ Year Old Account
    Ugh now I have to do some LFR because I crave that mount, even though I refuse to unlock flying yet again.

Someone call me a psychiatrist, I’m looney.

Quote Originally Posted by jiih View Post
    oh wow amazing another welfare mount
    Yummy tears!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    cannot wait for all the " 450+ or gfto " groups for this "event"
    Or avoid all that and que LFR wings ftw!
    Last edited by Lurker1; 2019-11-05 at 01:53 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if the mounts has a chance to drop too.

Quote Originally Posted by Resheph View Post
    Except it won't as there were no anniversary events or milestones in Vanilla (Blizzards started celebrating this in-game in with WoW's 4th in WotlK) so none in Classic - no changes and improvements was the demand of the Classicanatics.
    plenty of things in classic that are different,im fairly sure there will be anniversary stuff starting year 1

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    plenty of things in classic that are different,im fairly sure there will be anniversary stuff starting year 1
    I doubt it. Vanilla is meant to be Vanilla. They wont add more than what is strictly necessary to keep it working as intended.

15+ Year Old Account
    gotta love blizz not making cot a sanctuary and they wonder why wm is so unpopular

Are the Green Dragons world bosses back?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else having issues summoning Lil Nerf Battle Pet.....I can't seem to summon it on any of my toons.....others have been able too summon him.

7+ Year Old Account
    There's no pleasing people, is there? First I see people whine that there's too little free mounts, now I see people whining there's free mounts

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

15+ Year Old Account
    oh wow another whiny wow player
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    gotta love blizz not making cot a sanctuary and they wonder why wm is so unpopular
    War mode is hardly “unpopular”. Just because you don’t like something doesn’t mean the majority of players don’t like that thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    War mode is hardly “unpopular”. Just because you don’t like something doesn’t mean the majority of players don’t like that thing.
    i've had war mod on from day one and on the server im on theres hardly any alliance using it and im not on some little shitstain server Stormrage is one of the biggest
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Glad it's only LFR... thought getting the mount would be a pain with finding a group and spend time with rage kids who can't play well and screams at others.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinaa View Post
    Basically you do the intro to Nazjatar & then do a couple of world quests & you are above 380, takes about 3 hours if you are really slow.
    Aaaah, yes, Nazjatar, completely forgot about it. Will do the quest to get there for sure, did not remember about banthic gear at all.

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    What, LFR only?? Hope not... I don't want to raid with randoms and certainly not LFR O_o
    You do realise you can queue for LFR with a premade, right? Just go with guildies and a couple pugs filling in any missing gaps won't matter really.

Guess what? I don't care for mounts. I only got around 25 of them - never ever farmed one and only got those who came "by nature". I do care however about the old bosses and would like to kill them with my main raid.
    Then do that, nothing is stopping you?
    Join the army they said,
    See the world they said,
    I'd rather be sailing.

Does anybody know where did the music being played in the 'dancing tavern' in the Caverns of Time come from?

Rewards are nice but there doing it during the quarterly mark to drive subs up. Before the report is shown to the shareholders on how many wow players there are with active subs.