Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Anyone know what the item is that ports you to Caverns of Time? Never got it.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    cannot wait for all the " 450+ or gfto " groups for this "event"
    Doesn't it scale your ilvl when you go in?

10+ Year Old Account
    The AV mounts are almost more trouble than they're worth. Lots of grinding and pounding your head against a wall with turtle strats

The 3 raids are not available in the Raid Finder. They have to be created in the Custom groups section.

Quote Originally Posted by natham View Post
    Cool, another mount that I cant use outside Azeroth...
    Uhmm, sorry what?

Only flying restricted zones ATM:
    -Draenei / BE starting zones
    -Isle of Quel'danas from 2.4
    -Molten Front from 4.2
    -Isle of Thunder from 5.2
    -Argus from 7.3

Everything else is flying-enabled.

cant wait to sit AFK and get a free mount..

7+ Year Old Account
    Can you get loot from repeating the three raids each day during the evnt or is it a one time thing per character

For you mount hunters, Arthas, Kaelthas, and Ragnaros can drop their mounts. I saw some lucky guy/gal get Invincible's Reins. Good luck to anyone going for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Who's idiot idea was it to have pvp enabled around Chromie with no NPCs to retaliate?

About 40 ally just camping her, can't even get to my corpse
    Turn off WM, problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    The 3 raids are not available in the Raid Finder. They have to be created in the Custom groups section.
    Um...you don’t know what you’re talking about. They’re ONLY available in raid finder. You just have to use Chromie to queue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkynhalvos View Post
    Turn off WM, problem solved.
    Oh great advice, only had to spirit res first because of 2 ally raid groups corpse camping any horde there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Um...you don’t know what you’re talking about. They’re ONLY available in raid finder. You just have to use Chromie to queue.
    What’s the percentage on the rep bonus #needzandalari

Glad they beta tested Rag...

very happy about 15% exp bonus - time to push all my 100 alts through legion :P now 4 invasions should be enough to get them 100-111 instead 5 :P

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    Doesn't it scale your ilvl when you go in?
    Yep, and you don't even do the ful encounter XD
    RETH

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Uhmm, sorry what?

Only flying restricted zones ATM:
    -Draenei / BE starting zones
    -Isle of Quel'danas from 2.4
    -Molten Front from 4.2
    -Isle of Thunder from 5.2
    -Argus from 7.3

Everything else is flying-enabled.
    You're wrong, basically all flying zones with that new retarded mechanic where you have to grind rep for flying are restricted.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well that was a lame event. 15 minutes of stupid.

Rewards are nice but the event itself is bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

When they say "bosses" they apparently mean "two minutes of each boss". It's super underwhelming being thrown into the middle of a fight and then straight back out again after one phase. For Nef you literally just kill the three adds and it ends. Molten Core LFR was so much more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    That's not the same as being available in Raid Finder. That says you can queue from anywhere, not just by talking to her. Also, if you do it by talking to her, you never get a group. You have to search for one that has been created by somebody.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aretak View Post
    When they say "bosses" they apparently mean "two minutes of each boss". It's super underwhelming being thrown into the middle of a fight and then straight back out again after one phase. For Nef you literally just kill the three adds and it ends. Molten Core LFR was so much more fun.
    Yeah, I agree but my groups did fail twice and have to start over from the first boss. We failed the first time on Lich King and then again on Rag. Nobody remembered the mechanics of the fights. It's just the memories of the battles . Not the full victory.

I wish it would have lasted a lot longer.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

I'm enjoying the pve portion of the event so far. I'm girding myself to try the pvp this weekend. The snippets of the fights are fun for me because I remember exactly what they were as current content, and they feel to me exactly like they were when I played them then. Hectic and punishing for anybody not paying attention. Everything else that wasn't included is either repetitive or filler. And they drop 420 gear for anybody who hasn't already started raiding heroic palace.

And as for queing, it's easy once you figure out the quirks that need to be ironed out. And with the fights being relatively short, wiping can be laughed off and tried again. That's how it worked in my group yesterday, and we all walked away with the mount.