Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Considering the hundreds upon hundreds of people that were playing on my server in the middle of the day on a friday... yea no one is playing. So yea, hyperbole.
    Hundred upon hundreds lol... dead game

I don't know what's funnier the people who are angry that blizzard is not going to release a new raid in the holiday season which would f*** with a lot of progression along with screw up mythic plus and even PVP for a bit

Or

the people saying that by releasing in January to guarantees that the next expansion is going to be released in December at the earliest will not taking into account that the logic wizard used for this likely extenze to the expansion so late September expansion because BlizzCon in shut

Quote Originally Posted by subsidalos View Post
    Hundred upon hundreds lol... dead game
    I didn't dig deep into it, there was over 50 of each class which is at least 600, but there was a lot more than that honestly, at 12:30 pm on a weekday, when most players are at work/schoo. vanilla servers when the game was "alive and kicking" only held 2.5k, but sure... keep telling yourself the game is dead.

The game has problems but it is far from dead, the last quarterly proved that. Both Classic and Retail are doing fine.
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2019-11-09 at 04:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I didn't dig deep into it, there was over 50 of each class which is at least 600, but there was a lot more than that honestly, at 12:30 pm on a weekday, when most players are at work/schoo. vanilla servers when the game was "alive and kicking" only held 2.5k, but sure... keep telling yourself the game is dead.

The game has problems but it is far from dead, the last quarterly proved that. Both Classic and Retail are doing fine.
    6pm today there were less than 30 of each class online on a medium to high pop server. That's absolutely terrible. Classic is the driving force right now which I'm thankful for.

Quote Originally Posted by subsidalos View Post
    6pm today there were less than 30 of each class online on a medium to high pop server. That's absolutely terrible. Classic is the driving force right now which I'm thankful for.
    There's like 200 servers, it's bound to happen that many are dead, there's just too many overall. If wow classic had that many there would be servers there too with 30 from a class on.

And good luck living on a low pop classic server, people are already crying for transfers off realms like heartseeker.