Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Congrats to Beshear. Bevin was a very unpopular Governor, who was blamed for the teacher's pension fund problems. He had a 36% approval rating at one point. Amazing he came that close to being reelected. But the GOP won every single state level election except for the Governorship. Including the very first African American AG in the history of Kentucky. A Republican. It is also interesting Kentucky has never reelected a Republican Governor in it's history.
    Well yeah Republican executive leadership is disastrous.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenlo View Post
    What you said is the truth. What you said is also a way to diminish the Dem gov victory in Kentucky. Why else bring it up? Hell why else bring up "Historically reps aren't reelected for gov!!"
    You're just trying to pretend the win wasn't a big deal cuz reps lost.
    Hence the damage control.
    Because I can? Just pointing it out as to what happened and why. He won the election primarily because he was running against a very unpopular Governor. And no pretending. The GOP won every single State level position with exception of the Governorship. It was still a good win for the Democrats. And Bevin should have conceded. He is not going to make up about 5000 votes.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    The dude is refusing to concede.
    That is because they are retarded enough to believe there is some sort of fraud going on, without any evidence. Even some of them are saying it is a "coup" mimicking the retard in the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    That is because they are retarded enough to believe there is some sort of fraud going on, without any evidence. Even some of them are saying it is a "coup" mimicking the retard in the White House.
    IRREGULARITIES!

What irregularities?

IRREGULARITIES!

Ok...so where are they, then?

IRREGULARITIES!

Are...are you alright?

IRREGULARITIES!

I suggest seeing a doctor if you're irregular.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    They're trying to set up justification for throwing out the vote entirely and having the State Senate declare Bevin the winner regardless of what people actually wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    IRREGULARITIES!

What irregularities?

IRREGULARITIES!

Ok...so where are they, then?

IRREGULARITIES!

Are...are you alright?

IRREGULARITIES!

I suggest seeing a doctor if you're irregular.
    Yeah, that one lady from the stage, her Facebook page is ridiculous. Even posting a video while she was driving, DRUNK I might add, that the election was being stolen and that a "coup" was happening. And she specifically listed "like Kavanaugh" as an example. She is nuttier than squirrel shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yeah, that one lady from the stage, her Facebook page is ridiculous. Even posting a video while she was driving, DRUNK I might add, that the election was being stolen and that a "coup" was happening. And she specifically listed "like Kavanaugh" as an example. She is nuttier than squirrel shit.
    Wait, she posted a FOLLOW UP?

God damnit Becky, call your man to pick you up. You're a hot mess and this isn't spring break.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynarii View Post
    They're trying to set up justification for throwing out the vote entirely and having the State Senate declare Bevin the winner regardless of what people actually wanted.
    I still wonder just how far are they going to push things before people actually push back. Those who make peaceful protest impossible.......
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard about that. Which is bullshit. I can understand a recount. Since the vote was so close. But if they deny Beshear the win based on a Senate vote? That is plain ass wrong.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    I still wonder just how far are they going to push things before people actually push back. Those who make peaceful protest impossible.......
    I don't know. I want to say that the whole throwing the vote out thing is a bunch of hot air and that if they were to actually do it, it would offend enough of their population to matter. But I also want to believe in unicorns. It's really hard to say what is going to happen just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Wait, she posted a FOLLOW UP?

God damnit Becky, call your man to pick you up. You're a hot mess and this isn't spring break.
    Yep, there is a couple videos of her on her Facebook page one it looks like she is parked, another she was driving. One where she was parked, she is whining about attack on "Christianity" and "free and clear" elections. https://www.facebook.com/jeff.d.mcdo...5945330128499/

And the one I mentioned https://www.facebook.com/jeff.d.mcdo...5945267966945/ Coup against Trump, and Bevin, and whoever the NARAL people are.

And the other one that mentions Kavanaugh https://www.facebook.com/jeff.d.mcdo...c_location=ufi
    Very last few seconds of that video, you can hear another woman in the car tell her to "put that down and drive", fucking moron could have killed someone.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I heard about that. Which is bullshit. I can understand a recount. Since the vote was so close. But if they deny Beshear the win based on a Senate vote? That is plain ass wrong.
    Yeah. A recount is fine in a close vote (so long as it's handled properly and impartially), it is truly important that people can say that the results of a vote are indeed correct. But to throw out a vote, they had better have some damn ironclad proof that it was irredeemably screwed up, and even then I firmly believe that a new vote would be the way to go rather than declaring that they don't want to have a democracy this year.

I don't know. I want to say that the whole throwing the vote out thing is a bunch of hot air and that if they were to actually do it, it would offend enough of their population to matter. But I also want to believe in unicorns. It's really hard to say what is going to happen just yet.
    I am a resident of North Carolina, they would do this in a heartbeat to win given all the other BS they have pulled already. I am honestly surprised things haven't started to boil to a head here.

One good news, will be getting new districts with a Democratic Governor and Supreme Court majority so 2020 might be our first legit election in a decade.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. A recount is fine in a close vote (so long as it's handled properly and impartially), it is truly important that people can say that the results of a vote are indeed correct. But to throw out a vote, they had better have some damn ironclad proof that it was irredeemably screwed up, and even then I firmly believe that a new vote would be the way to go rather than declaring that they don't want to have a democracy this year.
    I agree. I do not think they can come up with enough irregularities to make up for 5000 votes. But, there may be some law suits filed which could result in a special election. Like what they did in North Carolina earlier this year.

There's 2 different forces at play here. The democrats are focused on winning elections and can clear 50% in a lot of places. The alt right is focused on getting about 20% of the population to revolt. Both can achieve their goals, although the alt right ultimately wins everything if both reach their goals because that 20% will overthrow the government and control everything, making an election victory pointless.

Its like the left is standing at a debate platform while the alt right is outside the conventional hall standing in an alley holding a broken bottle and razor blade.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2019-11-07 at 12:32 AM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    There's 2 different forces at play here. The democrats are focused on winning elections and can clear 50% in a lot of places. The alt right is focused on getting about 20% of the population to revolt. Both can achieve their goals, although the alt right ultimately wins everything if both reach their goals because that 20% will overthrow the government and control everything, making an election victory pointless.
    LOL, you think the Alt-right terrorists are going to get 20% of the populace to follow them? GOOD FUCKING LUCK.

Its like the left is standing at a debate platform while the alt right is outside the conventional hall standing in an alley holding a broken bottle and razor blade.
    Where does the Republican party fit into this? And you really are hung up on talking up a civil war dude, it's kinda weird.

Preview of 2020. If Republicans can't win then they'll try to steal the election.

Let's say you have your fantasy. This would turn the US into a hostile area which would disrupt the financial services sector which in turn causes capital flight ( The very thing they say taxation causes but strife and war will cause it long before hand ). Also understand for that to happen it would require a big split in the armed services which i highly doubt would happen more like splinters if it were to happen. Also you would have the smartest and brightest leave the nation and seek refugee status in other western nations and once settled will never ever come back leaving those whom are stuck in a shitastic situation. So lets say that Skeeter and his trailer park boys somehow manage to spark that much instability how in the holy hell will they with their peashooters stop drones in the Lunken trailer park? I am legit curious over this?

Then if they did happen to be successful how will the nations economy work? It would be akin to the Eritrean economy or slightly better at most. The alt-right inbred morons have no idea how this would work and i am just talking about it from a finance perspective. Least not talk about food disruption in the colder states or overall services being rendered useless with interstate commerce falling to nothing. This rabid fairy tale some people like to spout is beyond stupid at this point, it is almost like they have some fantasized ideology akin to ISIS. Morons, every last one of them. This is why we need wars to weed them out, lets hope some oil needs some freedom.

15+ Year Old Account
    I remember when some certain someones, after the 2016 election, declared that the Democrats were "too out of touch" with the general populace and would lose more and more and more in the 2017-2019 elections.

Man. What a trip this has been huh? Glad people are rooting the alt-right out bit by bit. Even in their home states where they thought they could never lose.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"