Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    The Undying Cthulhu 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rigging your election
    Posts
    33,336
    I remember when some certain someones, after the 2016 election, declared that the Democrats were "too out of touch" with the general populace and would lose more and more and more in the 2017-2019 elections.

    Man. What a trip this has been huh? Glad people are rooting the alt-right out bit by bit. Even in their home states where they thought they could never lose.
    "Nazis are like cats. If they like you, it's probably because you're feeding them." -John Oliver
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    Knadra finally just admitting Trumpkins care more about political victories than morals.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    LOL, you think the Alt-right terrorists are going to get 20% of the populace to follow them? GOOD FUCKING LUCK.
    I bet the alt-right already has hit the 20% threshold. They just need a catalyst like Trump getting impeached or a dem winning in 2020. The alt-right is pretty much in the victory formation getting ready to take a knee and wind down the clock. The left is completely screwed.

  3. #43
    The Undying Cthulhu 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rigging your election
    Posts
    33,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    There's 2 different forces at play here. The democrats are focused on winning elections and can clear 50% in a lot of places. The alt right is focused on getting about 20% of the population to revolt. Both can achieve their goals, although the alt right ultimately wins everything if both reach their goals because that 20% will overthrow the government and control everything, making an election victory pointless.

    Its like the left is standing at a debate platform while the alt right is outside the conventional hall standing in an alley holding a broken bottle and razor blade.
    Violent revolt has worked once in America's history. It was against England, a ruling country across an entire ocean, who was already fighting a ware with France. And France was helping the revolutionaries by blockading English reinforcements and supplying Americans with firearms.

    There has been one other violent revolt, but in that violent revolt, the racist fuckwits were put in their place after many were done or dead and tired of fighting.

    The only people who desire civil war are emasculated men who have led sheltered lives in front of a TV/computer screen and have never experienced war themselves. War is hell, as they say. And anyone who thinks the military will back a violent revolution, or split into two parts, backing each side, is delusional. The military will respect the rule of law first and foremost.

    Some people believe that if Trump calls for civil war, the military will largely back him. But that's incorrect. If Trump calls for civil war, the legislature, including all/most Republicans, will immediately turn on him, seize his power, and brand him as a traitor. Everyone in this country with money will also oppose Trump in this, ensuring it never happens. The ONE good thing about money being centralized among few people, is that those people want to keep their money, and will do anything to stop a war, which they know will hurt their business. A tiny amount of rednecks with guns does not a civil war make. Wars need funding, they need supplies, they need food, they need a home turf. The alt-right does not have a "home turf" or any of those other things. They will not find shelter nor people willing to host them.

    Sorry buddy, your civil war is never happening. I know you've said you're disabled, but give it a rest already. It ain't happening.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2019-11-07 at 01:14 AM.
    "Nazis are like cats. If they like you, it's probably because you're feeding them." -John Oliver
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    Knadra finally just admitting Trumpkins care more about political victories than morals.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I bet the alt-right already has hit the 20% threshold. They just need a catalyst like Trump getting impeached or a dem winning in 2020. The alt-right is pretty much in the victory formation getting ready to take a knee and wind down the clock. The left is completely screwed.
    If "Yall-Qaede" gets froggy enough to try, they would be put down quick a quickness. I still wonder why this conspiracy theory of yours has been allowed to continue.

    Even if 5% of the nation were to rebel, that would be enough to over take our military, but that relies on the majority remaining neutral. That wouldn't happen in this one and while his supporters are vocal, they are not the majority by any stretch of the imagination and both sides have plenty of guns as we have more guns than citizens.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    If "Yall-Qaede" gets froggy enough to try, they would be put down quick a quickness. I still wonder why this conspiracy theory of yours has been allowed to continue.

    Even if 5% of the nation were to rebel, that would be enough to over take our military, but that relies on the majority remaining neutral. That wouldn't happen in this one and while his supporters are vocal, they are not the majority by any stretch of the imagination and both sides have plenty of guns as we have more guns than citizens.
    Its not conspiracy. There's plenty of experts that see civil war as a high risk issue.

    Remember, the American Revolutionary War was a revolt by about 20% of the population. 80% wanted to stay a colony of the UK. That 20% beat the 80% and the world superpower. It would not be put down. The alt right revolt would win and it is not gonna be close.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I bet the alt-right already has hit the 20% threshold. They just need a catalyst like Trump getting impeached or a dem winning in 2020. The alt-right is pretty much in the victory formation getting ready to take a knee and wind down the clock. The left is completely screwed.
    Yeah, yeah, so you claim with no fucking evidence.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Its not conspiracy. There's plenty of experts that see civil war as a high risk issue.

    Remember, the American Revolutionary War was a revolt by about 20% of the population. 80% wanted to stay a colony of the UK. That 20% beat the 80% and the world superpower. It would not be put down. The alt right revolt would win and it is not gonna be close.
    It is a high risk issue, because people like you pushing this bullshit.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yeah, yeah, so you claim with no fucking evidence.

    - - - Updated - - -



    It is a high risk issue, because people like you pushing this bullshit.
    In the American Revolution, the 20% that revolt beat the will of the 80% by getting support from France and Germany. That's what you do. That's a standard military tactic. If you are the smaller faction, you get foreign help. In the civil war, the Confederacy made multiple attempts to get military help from France. France said no. Had France said yes, the Confederacy wins the civil war. In this upcoming conflict, both Russia and China are pretty much foaming at the mouth to come to the aid of the alt right because they want to kill every democrat in this country really really badly., Probably one of the first things they do is get voting records and find out which americans voted democrat and start lining them up against the wall to shoot them. The democrats have spent YEARS pissing off Russia and China, threatening them, sanctioning them. They want blood. Make no mistake. That's an enemy the democrats made.

    The democrats piss off Russia, China and half the US to the point of revolt and think no consequences will ever happen.


    Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2019-11-07 at 01:45 AM.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Its not conspiracy. There's plenty of experts that see civil war as a high risk issue.

    Remember, the American Revolutionary War was a revolt by about 20% of the population. 80% wanted to stay a colony of the UK. That 20% beat the 80% and the world superpower. It would not be put down. The alt right revolt would win and it is not gonna be close.
    Dude, stop your conspiracy theory.
    @Rozz @Flarelaine

    I have reported this guy in the past before for this conspiracy theory a few times privately, now I will take the infraction willingly publicly. Seriously.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Dude, stop your conspiracy theory.
    @Rozz @Flarelaine

    I have reported this guy in the past before for this conspiracy theory a few times privately, now I will take the infraction willingly publicly. Seriously.
    Apparently they don't consider it a conspiracy theory to be pushing the idea of an impending civil war.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    100:1 odds that he wont
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Okay. I'll stop sharing my views.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Dude, stop your conspiracy theory.
    @Rozz @Flarelaine

    I have reported this guy in the past before for this conspiracy theory a few times privately, now I will take the infraction willingly publicly. Seriously.
    Now he is actually advocating of genocide of people that vote differently than him.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    In the American Revolution, the 20% that revolt beat the will of the 80% by getting support from France and Germany. That's what you do. That's a standard military tactic. If you are the smaller faction, you get foreign help. In the civil war, the Confederacy made multiple attempts to get military help from France. France said no. Had France said yes, the Confederacy wins the civil war. In this upcoming conflict, both Russia and China are pretty much foaming at the mouth to come to the aid of the alt right because they want to kill every democrat in this country really really badly., Probably one of the first things they do is get voting records and find out which americans voted democrat and start lining them up against the wall to shoot them. The democrats have spent YEARS pissing off Russia and China, threatening them, sanctioning them. They want blood. Make no mistake. That's an enemy the democrats made.

    The democrats piss off Russia, China and half the US to the point of revolt and think no consequences will ever happen.
    The fact that you are advocating for most of the country to be killed, is fucking hilarious, and you think your pitiful "revolt" won't be put down within minutes?

  11. #51
    Moderator Crissi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    30,706
    Glad he won, although I hope the Senate doesnt hamstring him before he gets in like NC did. Although I agree this was likely more against Bevin specifically than the GOP. You tend to need a wider reduction in GOP support across multiple offices (or multiple retirements) to get party level discontent, and I didnt really see that in Kentucky.

    Also, what does Civil war have anything to do with this topic?
    Last edited by Crissi; 2019-11-07 at 01:28 AM.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Glad he won, although I hope the Senate doesnt hamstring him before he gets in like NC did.

    Also, what does Civil war have anything to do with this topic?
    Because Republicans are looking to actually steal the election now, when they lost. Saying a "coup" happened.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Glad he won, although I hope the Senate doesnt hamstring him before he gets in like NC did.

    Also, what does Civil war have anything to do with this topic?
    A Democrat won. Every time the democrats win or are proven right it's instigating violence. According to the logic I'm seeing at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    100:1 odds that he wont
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Okay. I'll stop sharing my views.

  14. #54
    Immortal Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Princeton, NJ
    Posts
    7,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    They just need a catalyst like Trump getting impeached or a dem winning in 2020.
    “Trump lost to a dem! Have mom fire up some tendies, at late morning, we ride for ruin!”
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

    Sovereign
    Mass Effect

  15. #55
    The Unstoppable Force
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    23,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    In the American Revolution, the 20% that revolt beat the will of the 80% by getting support from France and Germany. That's what you do. That's a standard military tactic. If you are the smaller faction, you get foreign help. In the civil war, the Confederacy made multiple attempts to get military help from France. France said no. Had France said yes, the Confederacy wins the civil war. In this upcoming conflict, both Russia and China are pretty much foaming at the mouth to come to the aid of the alt right because they want to kill every democrat in this country really really badly., Probably one of the first things they do is get voting records and find out which americans voted democrat and start lining them up against the wall to shoot them. The democrats have spent YEARS pissing off Russia and China, threatening them, sanctioning them. They want blood. Make no mistake. That's an enemy the democrats made.

    The democrats piss off Russia, China and half the US to the point of revolt and think no consequences will ever happen.
    China is not going to side with Trump in a civil war, you dolt.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Its not conspiracy. There's plenty of experts that see civil war as a high risk issue.

    Remember, the American Revolutionary War was a revolt by about 20% of the population. 80% wanted to stay a colony of the UK. That 20% beat the 80% and the world superpower. It would not be put down. The alt right revolt would win and it is not gonna be close.
    This is flat earth level lunacy. There isn't even serious talk of a revolt outside nutjobs and prepper types and if there was one it would be put down faster than you could blink.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    China is not going to side with Trump in a civil war, you dolt.
    It's pretty weird to claim that it was all the Dems sanctioning Russia and China when both parties have pushed sanctions through on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    100:1 odds that he wont
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Okay. I'll stop sharing my views.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Now he is actually advocating of genocide of people that vote differently than him.

    - - - Updated - - -



    The fact that you are advocating for most of the country to be killed, is fucking hilarious, and you think your pitiful "revolt" won't be put down within minutes?
    I am not advocating for it. I'll be dead too.

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I am not advocating for it. I'll be dead too.
    You are the only one pushing it. And if you are claiming that you are a Democrat, no you aren't.

  20. #60
    The Undying Cthulhu 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rigging your election
    Posts
    33,336
    We all know a civil war wouldn't happen anyway. War requires resources, food, guns, shelter and some modicum of organization. Which a bunch of sore losers who can't win elections don't have. They might have the guns, but not really anything else. They won't be welcome in anyone's homes, they'll have to raid groceries stores for supplies, and by that time they'll be put down.

    But this thread has gone dangerously off topic. If Republicans are such sore losers that they're resorting to cheating and threats of war just to retain power, they're the same traitors to the country that the original secessionists were.
    "Nazis are like cats. If they like you, it's probably because you're feeding them." -John Oliver
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    Knadra finally just admitting Trumpkins care more about political victories than morals.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •