Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Sorry I forgot where I was posting, must hold your hand because you don't actual pay attention to facts like Kentucky elects Democrat Governor democrats also lose every other race in the state, story on page 49. Even Snopes has to kind of admit it, beware it's totally cringe but represents the Democratic party well. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/na...son-candidate/

- - - Updated - - -

For what, hes self admitted. I know you have google, the story is true. This is the democratic party, well that and the party of the 40 Trillion dollar free healthcare for all. Thanks Liz.
    Dude, he isn't a Democrat and all I can find is where he withdrew his before an election in 2018.

So, you lied and are spouting conspiracy theories which is now confirmed. AGAIN.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Sorry I forgot where I was posting, must hold your hand because you don't actual pay attention to facts like Kentucky elects Democrat Governor democrats also lose every other race in the state, story on page 49. Even Snopes has to kind of admit it, beware it's totally cringe but represents the Democratic party well. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/na...son-candidate/
    Your story is about Nathan Larson, an Independent who ran and withdrew back in 2018.

And for you to cry about me "not paying attention"? Good lord, you're fucking pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    Your story is about Nathan Larson, an Independent who ran and withdrew back in 2018.

You're a liar.
    Already reported him, I suggest you do the same.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, here we go;

1> Not a Democrat. Nathan Larson has run for office three times in Virginia, once as a Libertarian, but then twice as an Independent.
    2> Not elected. He didn't even run in this election.
    3> His one conviction was for threatening to kill the President (apparently unnamed, and in December of 2008 so unclear whether he meant Bush or Obama). Not pedophilia. He did say he's attracted to kids, and I'm not disputing he's a pedophile, just your claim that he's been convicted of anything in that regard.

Nothing you're saying here is true. He is not and has never been a Democrat, has never been and still has not been elected, and didn't even run in 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Already reported him, I suggest you do the same.
    Already did, but you know how that goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    Already did, but you know how that goes.
    Yeah, I PMed a mod directly and made sure they were online and not Thwart, so hopefully they can handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    In the American Revolution, the 20% that revolt beat the will of the 80% by getting support from France and Germany. That's what you do. That's a standard military tactic. If you are the smaller faction, you get foreign help. In the civil war, the Confederacy made multiple attempts to get military help from France. France said no. Had France said yes, the Confederacy wins the civil war. In this upcoming conflict, both Russia and China are pretty much foaming at the mouth to come to the aid of the alt right because they want to kill every democrat in this country really really badly., Probably one of the first things they do is get voting records and find out which americans voted democrat and start lining them up against the wall to shoot them. The democrats have spent YEARS pissing off Russia and China, threatening them, sanctioning them. They want blood. Make no mistake. That's an enemy the democrats made.

The democrats piss off Russia, China and half the US to the point of revolt and think no consequences will ever happen.

Infracted.
    What colour is the sky in your world?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    The fraud was that obviously too many of the wrong kind of people voted!
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

- - - Updated - - -

For what, hes self admitted. I know you have google, the story is true. This is the democratic party, well that and the party of the 40 Trillion dollar free healthcare for all. Thanks Liz.
    [Infraction]
    Do you mean this guy?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan...n_(politician)

Nathan D. Larson (born September 19, 1980)[1] is a perennial candidate for public office in the U.S. state of Virginia. He served 14 months in prison for the felony of threatening President George W. Bush's life. He has advocated greatly curtailing women's rights and decriminalizing child sexual abuse and incest, and is a white supremacist.
    Yup, sounds like standard DemonRAT to me /s.

Don't you get tired of basing your worldview on lies and conspiracy theories?

Three days later, and still a complete fricken catastrophe for Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    My bad, I thought you quoted me and it felt entirely irrelevant (which it was since you werent quoting me!)
    All good man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow... They're... Acting like reasonable human beings.

... What the fuck? Did we slip in an alternate universe??

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Wow... They're... Acting like reasonable human beings.

... What the fuck? Did we slip in an alternate universe??
    I'd really like to believe this, but given all available evidence and behavior I can't help but feel the motivation is more to stop a public, messy fight over a legal electoral victory that will just end up making the GOP look even worse than they did when they passed legislation neutering the Governor's office's in NC/Wisconsin after Democrats won and before the Republican Governor left the position.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'd really like to believe this, but given all available evidence and behavior I can't help but feel the motivation is more to stop a public, messy fight over a legal electoral victory that will just end up making the GOP look even worse than they did when they passed legislation neutering the Governor's office's in NC/Wisconsin after Democrats won and before the Republican Governor left the position.
    This is my take on it. Given that the governorship means relatively nothing since they hold the rest of the legislature I think they're just trying to save themselves from a battle that would only make their party look bad (worse).

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    There's 2 different forces at play here. The democrats are focused on winning elections and can clear 50% in a lot of places. The alt right is focused on getting about 20% of the population to revolt. Both can achieve their goals, although the alt right ultimately wins everything if both reach their goals because that 20% will overthrow the government and control everything, making an election victory pointless.

Its like the left is standing at a debate platform while the alt right is outside the conventional hall standing in an alley holding a broken bottle and razor blade.
    Uhh, the alt-right died after Charlottesville, they're literally a defunct political movement whose members have largely scattered across the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    Uhh, the alt-right died after Charlottesville, they're literally a defunct political movement whose members have largely scattered across the internet.
    How come they're killing people and getting one political party follow their directives then?

Quote Originally Posted by Dsonsion View Post
    How come they're killing people and getting one political party follow their directives then?
    I highly doubt the alt-right is regularly killing people nor do they have the power to influence the Republican Party lol.

The alt-right was a specific movement led by a guy named Richard Spencer, who's basically a washed up loser after the murder at Charlottesville and nobody going to see his campus tours.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    you are right the "alt-right" is just now the "right" now a days.

I'm actually surprised. Guess they think this is best for winning next time.