Poll: Do you want Sylvanas to die?

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Would you want Sylvanas to die at the end of the Shadowlands expansion?

Title says it all
    Am really curious to hear your thoughts

She should die right at the start

I voted other only because I want that fuckin zombie cunt dead yesterday.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Tissel View Post
    She should die right at the start
    So kind of like a Garrosh type of thing

She should already be dead so at the start if possible.

The sooner the better.

I want her to die at the end of THIS xpac... seeing her in shadowlands trailer, let alone fucking up bolvar and his ENTIRE ARMY like they're nothing made me just flat not have any desire to play next xpac. I'm not waiting that long to get justice.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    I want her to die at the end of THIS xpac... seeing her in shadowlands trailer, let alone fucking up bolvar and his ENTIRE ARMY like they're nothing made me just flat not have any desire to play next xpac. I'm not waiting that long to get justice.
    You should pick up a new copy of Skyrim

She is getting stale, just like BFA has been since launch.

Time to kill her and bring a worthwhile Forsaken leader to the forefront.

I suspect she'll die part way through, much like Gul'dan did in Legion

as to what I want, unless blizz have some amazing jaw-dropping story planned that requires her (which I doubt), I'd say she's had a good long run and it's time for her to finally get in her grave

i want her to achieve her goals, as long as it doesn't make her some kind of metaphysical god or something.

i want her to win win win, be on the mount of her achievements. pride and finally happiness in her face.

and then i want her to get godfrey'd again, for the final time. right in the back of the head, the exact same way.

I hope she falters and falls off of Icecrown again while walking to the portal. But Actizzard would make her just respawn in the Maw

Also relevant to the topic:

Yes. While I don't attach so much vitriol to a video game character as some, this will be her third expansion at center stage and hopefully the conclusion of her story. My biggest fear is that they Kerrigan her.
    Last edited by Dakhath; 2019-11-07 at 12:02 PM.

If at all possible, I'd have her die today.
    But since that obviously isn't happening, I'll accept Blizzard Gul'danning her and having her be killed in the Emerald Nightmare/Nighthold of the Shadowlands.

I want her to die off-screen. Just a single sentence in a forgettable WoW novel somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post
    I want her to die off-screen. Just a single sentence in a forgettable WoW novel somewhere.
    If I had my way, we'd go to the Maw, pull Arthas from it with his own set of asspull Jailor powers and have him do all over again what he did to her in the first place when he made her into a Banshee.

3+ Year Old Account
    It’s a shame as she used to be a really awesome character. I was never a Forsaken “fanboi” (I only have one Undead toon myself) but I thought that she was unique and interesting. I started playing during TBC and the first time I took that necklace found in the Ghostlands to the Undercity and she began her “Lament of the Highbourne” I was enthralled. I started to dislike her during Cata when she became a bit of a Lich King-esq nutter and a bit of a bitch.

I think that she has to die at this point; I don’t see most of WoW’s playerbase, at least the vocal minority that posts on forums, being okay with her being redeemed or discovering that she was a heroine the entire time.

I would like to see her brought back to true life myself and her having to face the consequences of her actions as a mortal, living being. I think that the weight of it all would cause her mind to snap under such circumstances and her living out the rest of her life completely insane would be an interesting fate for her.
    Last edited by Aleloron; 2019-11-07 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Whoosie, autocorrect is my nemesis

I wanted her to put that helmet on, but since that's out of the question at this point, I don't really care what happens.

Can we kill her in 9.1 please. Gul'dan her her ass.

I thought she was already dead?