Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Putting all the noob-killers in 3x3boss gauntlets ain't bad, but pairing it with having to restart from the very first boss of the gauntlet at a wipe, is terribad. Especially with a groupfinder where most jump ship after 2-3 wipes. Or less.
    Last edited by UhmHi; 2019-11-07 at 04:35 PM.

It's nothing 5 stacks of Determination can't fix!

(Hoo boy, that raid night was herding cats. But we got there eventually.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Not only you dont even fight those bosses (just stay alive for 1-2 min) not only its just 20 min of work and it rewads a cool mount! NOT ONLY YOU GET GEAR AND MOUNTS from the cache! you people have to whine for something! just get the damn mount

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Each encounter is like 1-2mins... and they're trivial as pie.

Are you seriously complaining about how long THIS takes?
    Trivial as fuck, yes. Didn't stop the first groups i was in to stack all in one group soaking defile, stack on heigan in on the dance part and don't move from the seeds on raggy. several of us was screaming the tactics towards the end, still didn't help. people still fucked it up. I had to leave several groups before getting it done

Quote Originally Posted by dlaY View Post
    Trivial as fuck, yes. Didn't stop the first groups i was in to stack all in one group soaking defile, stack on heigan in on the dance part and don't move from the seeds on raggy. several of us was screaming the tactics towards the end, still didn't help. people still fucked it up. I had to leave several groups before getting it done
    haha, seriously?

I had an absolutely opposite experience. Most fights lasted around the same, or less than the duration of Bloodlust. Heigan dance only did one segment... Ragnaros didn't spawn adds\orbs at all. Defile was menacing, yea, but finished right as it was starting to tear down the raid.

Gonna give it another go to see how it goes.

The only 'annoying' one on my runs was Nefarian, where a lot of people didn't go into the 3 pillars safe from lava, so many died and it took longer than the others.

So, all in all, I didn't really care much, I had way too much fun watching nearly full groups wipe on stuff like Heigan as they rush his platform when he's about to begin the Dance. Or people trying to outrun Anub'arak's impale. What I did find annoying though, was spawning into Ragnaros, with 30 bombs ready to explode about five seconds later, instantly wiping everyone. That's where starting over is annoying.

I was going to run my 8 120s through for items but i gave up on the 5th.

Every group takes 5+ tries at Rag or Heigan/LK because they don't know how to handle seeds or the dance/defiles while you are shouting what to do at them.
    Only 1 of my 5 characters got loot, it was a head that i cant use because azerite and a trinket with stam/crit instead of agi

It just isn't worth the hassle of people who queue without knowing what to do and refuse to listen to people trying to tell them.