Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    I am enjoying my Icecap/Frostwhelp build on my frost dk for M+, knowing full well it will be dead when this expansion ends. It is one of the only fun build-defining azerite traits they added in BFA

10+ Year Old Account
    I play an enhancement shaman. That should say enough. Resto is enjoyable.

My paladin? somewhat enjoyable without the whole melee dps healer nonsense.
    Prot feels that it lacks something

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Eh. There's a GREAT example of 2 specs that were somewhat unique, but then got changed to basically be copies of how all other specs play - Elemental and Enhancement Shaman.

In WoD, Enhancement Shaman was entirely CD-based management - No resources. No builder. No spender. Just pushing buttons as they came up. It overall feel was FANTASTIC! But then they turned it into a copy of Fury warriors in Legion.

Elemental was proc-based in WoD. You push the buttons as they light up. And now they play like a immobile hunter. Terrible.

The worst part is that there are now NO playstyles that focus solely on those 2 things nowaday. Now everybody has resources, everybody has filler, and everybody has spender, except Mages. It's !@#$ed up.
    As a shaman main since Wrath, I agree 100%. Enhancement was completely butchered in Legion. I used to see enhance shamans everywhere but now no one plays them.

Ele legion rework was more of a natural progression that made sense and is the spec I main now. Fulmination used to gather lightning shield charges and they just converted it into a resource bar. My only wish is they get rid of Earthquake and go back to chain lightning spam because it looks awesome, but apparently Blizzard thinks that’s “boring”

Having Earthquake is fine - we've had it for ages now. What's not fine is having all the damage dumped into it. Same problem with the modern Earth Shock, IMO. Back when it was 'just' Fulmination in MoP it did decent but not amazing damage, but now a massive amount of Ele's total DPS is locked into ES/EQ, making them just another build/spend spec (like almost everyone else these days). They should have good damage - enough the button should be pressed whenever it's available, but not so much that everything depends on that button. The damage can then be put back into ChL and LvB (or perhaps LB). I wouldn't mind a slower Maelstrom build rate then, too (and the lost damage from that also put back into the builder spells).

I loved the MoP, when ChL spam was it unless the pull was large and static, and high Mastery meant there was lighting everywhere.

Not at all. One of the reasons i unsubbed.

I am done with basic 3-4 button rotations. I have played FFXIV and SWTOR in the meanwhile. SWTOR classes are awesome, but even FF's are better. They need more customisation though.
    But swtor with it's utility system, tactical and set bonuses to choose from rather than gamble on (*cough* azerite gear), i am simply not gonna go back to mind numbingly dull classes. A lot of work needs to be done. It has to go back to something like Mists/Wod at least for me to go back to it.

More on the basis of fun and engaging with a lot of synergies rather than what is convenient for the devs long term. Otherwise they can play and pay for it themselves, cause i won't.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2020-01-27 at 02:20 AM.

I like too

I love my fire mage, idk how others feel about their classes. I've just always enjoyed the fast paced play style of fire.
    Last edited by Keyblader; 2020-01-27 at 05:16 AM.