Poll: Who will kill Sylvanas?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    As long as she kills tyrande idc who kills sylvanas
    Out of all charactes, Tyrande is the last person who deserves to die. The amount of people who hate Tyrande on this forum still continues to amaze me.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Out of all charactes, Tyrande is the last person who deserves to die. The amount of people who hate Tyrande on this forum still continues to amaze me.
    Maybe if she didnt have a horrible accent.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it should be Anduin. Only because it would a nice moment when he can be forced to swing the final blow. Maybe it gets to a point where Sylvanas has been defeated by an army and realises she's dead and taunt Anduin into dealing the final blow, making him a cold-blooded killer. Something like that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    Once upon a time, boats were full of leaks. Now, our leaks are full of boats.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by verdugo View Post
    maybe if she didnt have a horrible accent.
    my beloved!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Maybe if she didnt have a horrible accent.
    And yet Sylvanas' nasal whine is good? Most of the voice acting in WoW is pretty bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    And yet Sylvanas' nasal whine is good? Most of the voice acting in WoW is pretty bad.
    Everything and anything about Sylvanas considered “good, maybe great” by her fans. Even her horrible voice acting.

I feel like Sylvanas' death has to come with a back-to-her-roots, remember-who-you-are moment. Tyrande should be the one to off her, but in a way that addresses both her letting go of her rage and embracing the light side of Elune again, and have Sylvanas let go of her fear and accept the fact that it's time for her to go, and it has been since WCIII. So Tyrande mercy-kills her, and she gets carried to Quel'thalas by her sisters to have a respectful burial as Ranger-General of the High Elves. Since we gonna deal with the Jailer and whatever his plan is, her soul gets to go through it's normal course in the Shadowlands and the machine of death gets moving again.

I almost want them to bring back Arthas so that he can kill her again.

But nah. Let's leave him to rest in peace, undisturbed by this bullshit.
    "You stand at a dangerous crossroads. You can either stay here and be slaughtered by human hands... Or choose a darker path... To freedom."

No one. She will not die until 3 expansions later.

I'm thinkin...she might be killed by the very person that gave her newfound power OR nathanos.

Either one of them just might the one to do it.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cockus Maximus View Post
    Judging by the story lately, I'm willing to bet that it'll be someone female...
    To be fair, Tyrande deserves that kill.

edit: I could see Nathanos backstabbing her at some point. If we're lucky, maybe she'll get a killing blow in on him before she goes down, and they'll both die and stay dead.

Garithos. Where's that option? Jeez.

Our big boy Thrall.

The writers.

/Ka-ching

Arthas kills her, that's how he will redeem himself and hitch a ride back into Azeroth and reclaim Lordaeron for ze alliance

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cidzor View Post
    To be fair, Tyrande deserves that kill.

edit: I could see Nathanos backstabbing her at some point. If we're lucky, maybe she'll get a killing blow in on him before she goes down, and they'll both die and stay dead.
    I actually kinda like Nathanos though. I agree that Tyrande deserves the kill most with Greymane as the 2nd runner up, but if Nathanos grows some balls and backstabs Sylvanas after she pulls off something that even he can't agree with, he just might become my favorite character. Really hoping that he ends up either leading the Forsaken or the new Dark Ranger class in 10.0!