Poll: Who will kill Sylvanas?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    Maybe you should try writing that in your journal next time, instead of going on a random rant completely unrelated to the thread
    First, do you people actually think that's a valid thing to say on a god damned discussion board? Seriously, what part of you brain thinks, "oh, someone wrote something, HOW DARE THEY DO THAT OUTSIDE OF A BLOG?!?!?!" (Hint: It just makes you look like a moron when you say shit like that. What's next with that line of thinking? "You baked a cupcake? How about you try doing that at a bakery rather than in your kitchen? BAZINGA, I showed THAT guy! What a burn! DERP!")

Second, it is related to the thread. He asked who was going to kill Sylvannas. The answer, as clarified in the last line, was raiders/player characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tyrande deserves it but Alleria will probably be the one what with Death and Void clashing, sisters etc. Sylvanas will get an emotional send off if they do kill her

OT: Thread is about - who will kill Sylvanas, not about "you think that Sylvanas will survive this expansion?", but it seems that some people can't read.
    I'd vote for Alleria, Tyrande or Bolvar.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    That needs to be Yrel's power up! Don't try to take away her role as crazed religious zealot! I need my Lightbound Crusade waifu, damnit!
    Yes. But that's on the alternate universe. In the 11.0 cinematic on the Blizzcon in 2021 she will solo Sargeras and everyone will be mad, but they don't know that she made a deal with an ancient Naaru(that playerbase didn't know anything about) that gives her power beyond any titan comprehension!

Tyrande, most likely.

Maybe she'll kill her self.

Uhm.. again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Chances are she might very well survive the next expansion, but let's assume she doesn't. Who do you think will be the one who kills her, and why?
    considering this:

Going to Shadowlands for revenge is beneath her, she has grander aspirations.
    never, they will force the bitch to be the worlds ever-queen and somehow we have to accept it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Tyrande deserves it but Alleria will probably be the one what with Death and Void clashing, sisters etc. Sylvanas will get an emotional send off if they do kill her
    giving spotlight and some satisfaction to night elf fans? never gonna happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    She'll kill herself, and become a Val'kyr

Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    considering this:

never, they will force the bitch to be the worlds ever-queen and somehow we have to accept it.

- - - Updated - - -

giving spotlight and some satisfaction to night elf fans? never gonna happen.
    Well really Tyrande will get some spotlight in Shadowlands in the Ardenweald zone. Plus she could team-up with Alleria against Sylvanas, but to be honest I think it just makes sense that Alleria delivers the killing blow. Tyrande wants to see Sylvanas dead, it doesn't matter if she is the one who personally delivers the blow, but Alleria could feel conflicted about having to kill her, because even if she became a monster she's still her little sister (opening up character development for Alleria that could potentially be brilliant).
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care who kills that bitch I just don't want her to be alive any longer.

She wont die she will put an end to the maw and attempt to kill herself, only to be stopped by tyrande and put in chains instead.
    Death is literally all she has wanted since arthas killed her in silvermoon back in reign of chaos, after arthas defeat she thought she could die in peace without getting resurrected and put in chains, but the fall of the lich king created more unforeseen problems in the shadowlands denying her death.

I know there is a rabid anti sylvanas cult here, but you guys cant even think of a good punishment for her. Prolonging her life in chains would be a bigger torment than dying once the shadowlands natural order is restored, and we are not going into the shadowlands just to kill her, thats retarded, we know there were problems there before she even started sending souls there.

Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    From you that sounds truly two-faced.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, if you want Alliance to leave the game you can just say that, most of them already leaving.

- - - Updated - - -

1) I dont think that any “end goal” can be worse the shit she did.
    2) Her fanbase is not larger then the amount of her opponents.
    Anduin is a cool and interesting character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Anyone but Bolvar, she made him a favor in the end >.> (mainly as a character, now he can escape the title of Lich King and become his own legend)
    and what a better start for his legend than to kill the evil banshee.
    (or the "misunderstood good banshee all along" from what it seems)

The obvious answer is Blizzard :P

They threw her in the dirt and kicked her around in BFA with their terrible writing. Then they mortally wounded her at Blizzcon, retconing her motivations since WotLK, effectively destroying the very essence of the last interesting character (imo).

And they will finish her off for good probably in Shadowlands, either by killing her or coming up with some nonsensical explanation.

Arthas Shows up and stabs her

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde Snow View Post
    where's Greymane option ? he deserves to be in this poll

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah! sure! she is the hero of this expansion, like gul'dan was in Legion and Garrosh in WOD.
    Greymane is a man and in 2019 in California, no man can ever be better than a woman at anything whatsoever.\

Besides, how exactly do kill anything at all considering Shadowlands exist?! You're just sending them on vacation or some shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Agreed, but knowing Blizzard's massive hate boner for Nelves, it's unlikely. Still, one can hope.
    You mean massive hate boner for the Horde and undead?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    No one, she'll probably become Satan or be redeemed and become the good angel of death or some shit
    I like this idea.

- - - Updated - - -

My bet is that Jailor will do her what Kil'jaeden did to Gul'dan.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    Calling it now, Sylvanas will "free" us from something and while she's doing it Tyrande kills her in "blind" hate and we'll hate Tyrande for it.

also this
    I agree, she was trying to save all the Forsaken from death and in doing so from feeding Death. Also rezing anyone she could for the longest time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    and what a better start for his legend than to kill the evil banshee.
    (or the "misunderstood good banshee all along" from what it seems)
    Leave that to a Night Elf, they have a better claim for that head, or the old wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardac View Post
    I agree, she was trying to save all the Forsaken from death and in doing so from feeding Death. Also rezing anyone she could for the longest time.
    Shhh, no pointing out the gaping plot holes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

even writers themselves cannot kill her so she is gonna survive anything.