Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    I'd love to see them say this again in another 2 expansions when the top 100 guilds have 0 alliance ones.

Honestly shocked they're being this stubborn on an issue that's easily fixable.
    If it's not factions, it'll be race disparity. Merging the factions won't fix Alliance unless Horde players are forced to play Alliance races.

One of the major reasons Alliance is underpacing Horde playership is lack of interesting identity within the Alliance. Everyone is Anduin, and Anduin is everyone. The fix isn't dissolving factions, it's making Alliance interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    no, factions, which are PART of gameplay ar more important than opinions of few very vocal morons (thankfuly)
    something akin to mercenary system for PVE (although i would probably still leave mythic raiding out of it) i wouldnt mind, but anything further is useless and stupid
    Sure, the factions could stay as they are, it seems that lot of people whos for cross-faction mode for PvE wants Alliance and Horde to stay as it is, me included. Just open up like you say, mercenary mode or something similar for some parts of the game would be good for the game and the player base.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraka View Post
    If it's not factions, it'll be race disparity. Merging the factions won't fix Alliance unless Horde players are forced to play Alliance races.

One of the major reasons Alliance is underpacing Horde playership is lack of interesting identity within the Alliance. Everyone is Anduin, and Anduin is everyone. The fix isn't dissolving factions, it's making Alliance interesting.
    I think thats the biggest issue. Its the monotome of the faction. There is almost 0 inner-conflict, 0 disagreements, alliance is always 100% in unison. And it is SO $^@^ boring! Drama makes things interesting, horse factions for example are more relateable since not everyone is a hero or has a Jesus complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnagexz View Post
    I think thats the biggest issue. Its the monotome of the faction. There is almost 0 inner-conflict, 0 disagreements, alliance is always 100% in unison. And it is SO $^@^ boring! Drama makes things interesting, horse factions for example are more relateable since not everyone is a hero or has a Jesus complex.
    I know that's a reason I personally do not play Alliance. That and everything is self righteous. Even the Void Elves are "dark but just" plastered all over them. There is a reason the Human Potential meme is so prevalent.

And it's beyond just that, though. The styles are all very Human among most races, the racial mechanics aren't as entirely flexible and some are extremely situational. There is much to solve to make Alliance more interesting, cause the identity now is simply "the good guys."

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    well with classic there was nothing to fuck up, if it wasnt success they would just turn it off again

- - - Updated - - -

no, factions, which are PART of gameplay ar more important than opinions of few very vocal morons (thankfuly)
    something akin to mercenary system for PVE (although i would probably still leave mythic raiding out of it) i wouldnt mind, but anything further is useless and stupid
    that's all I am asking for

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingForBlizzcon View Post
    WC3 says hello. and the multiple Horde splits say hello.

‘Hello!’

Now let’s slaughter some alliance.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    The faction story being shit is the problem, not races.

It being a shitty Horde story for everyone is a big problem too. The Horde don't even get to enjoy it which, while amusing, is kinda shitty.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghays View Post
    ‘Hello!’

Now let’s slaughter some alliance.
    Someone didn't play the campaign of ROC, and that person was you